Page 5 of 158 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Thread: CR vs AMA

Quote Originally Posted by JJ NA View Post
    sucks to be AMA
    Sucks for CR actually...

They had a shot to fight AMA on equal size and terms for #1 and use their skill and pump.time advantage to good use but instead chose to farm Simians for 17k acres forcing AMA to reconsider their Strategy.

They can get the 10-15k acres they will pry out of AMA but they have effectively removed themselves from a possible war with AMA for much more acres.

Call it greedy or lack of confidence or tactical strategy or whatever reason they will give but a I see it as a mistake of a land whore...and I've seen many this age already
    "Respect the one who defends his land with bravery;
    Honor the price he pays to fufill his duty."

-DonJuan, The Legendary KaMiKaZe King
    WhatsApp +16264286874 | SC2/D3 BattleNet: DonJuan5420 | PSN: DonJuan5420

Age 54: #1 Land KD (HaLL of Heroes)
    Age 54: #1 NW KD (HaLL of Heroes)

Age 81: #1 Honor KD (The Faery Circle)
    Age 81: #1 WW KD (The Faery Circle)
    The Tactical Technical Institute

I'd love to see AMA finishing the perfect age, beating all other opponents. They probably wont get a chance to war Pyro though. A kingdom that does not do whatever it takes does not belong in the top. CR play to win, not to be nice. Notice is given, there's nothing to discuss.
    Last edited by Minty; 12-02-2014 at 01:55.

Post Fiend
    AMA should just man up and war CR

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by DonJuan View Post
    Sucks for CR actually...

They had a shot to fight AMA on equal size and terms for #1 and use their skill and pump.time advantage to good use but instead chose to farm Simians for 17k acres forcing AMA to reconsider their Strategy.

They can get the 10-15k acres they will pry out of AMA but they have effectively removed themselves from a possible war with AMA for much more acres.

Call it greedy or lack of confidence or tactical strategy or whatever reason they will give but a I see it as a mistake of a land whore...and I've seen many this age already
    There has been a lot of trolling in this thread, but this one got me to chuckle.

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by DonJuan View Post
    Sucks for CR actually...

AMA also could have fought Pyro on even size, but decided to increase their acres to, because, holy ****, being bigger going into a war is usually better.

Why is AMA positioning themselves to have a size advantage over Pyro when their CF expires and then aiming to force a war on them a good thing but somehow CR positioning themselves to have a size advantage over AMA when their CF expires and force a war on them is a bad thing?

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    Why is AMA positioning themselves to have a size advantage over Pyro when their CF expires and then aiming to force a war on them a good thing but somehow CR positioning themselves to have a size advantage over AMA when their CF expires and force a war on them is a bad thing?
    This.

Either AMA could war CR on even terms, if plans changed (as when CR grew for advantage) they had an optional backup plan in Pyro. The question remains, what is Pyro's backup plan when their potential war target grew? Who do they run to for a war? PewPew? I think AMA's top level play over Pyro's is paying off here. Having plan B is important, but I don't see Pyro having a backup plan other than hoping to outgrow AMA in the next few days and close the land gap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Band of Horses View Post
    You may win the in game war but the forum war is much harder.

Quote Originally Posted by Minty View Post
    A kingdom that does not do whatever it takes does not belong in the top. CR play to win, not to be nice. Notice is given, there's nothing to discuss.
    Can't agree more.

Furthermore, statements from AMA such as "you can notice us after the pyro war" is just about the most absurd thing that one can read from a top kingdom's monarch. They actually believe that since they're noticing pyro the same time we notice them, our notice is void. Seriously..? Not even Don Proteus can spin this one.
    "Godly, you do realized that you have just sealed your faith now, right?"

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    You're equating two kingdoms having notice at the same period and one saying we'll hit you no matter what you do to 2-3 ages ago when you had ceasefires with 2 kingdoms with a year difference in expiration, both of which wanted to fight you and the one who had the shorter ceasefire saying they didn't want to extend their ceasefire further? Really?

Was this also the time the kd with the later ceasefire gave you extra time to recover, you outgrew us in that timeframe, and you publicly said in the forums how nice and fair we were by giving you the extra week or two after your war ended to get ready? I'm fairly sure it was. I'll dig up the thread and post number later.
    Be sure to include the part where you threatened to dealbreak+double them with AMA if they did not agree to war you instead of having their intended round 2 with AMA. Yes, giving them time to prep was very nice of you...

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by wickedfail View Post
    This.

Either AMA could war CR on even terms, if plans changed (as when CR grew for advantage) they had an optional backup plan in Pyro. The question remains, what is Pyro's backup plan when their potential war target grew? Who do they run to for a war? PewPew? I think AMA's top level play over Pyro's is paying off here. Having plan B is important, but I don't see Pyro having a backup plan other than hoping to outgrow AMA in the next few days and close the land gap.
    What if the CR engagement of AMA was Pyros backup plan?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezzerland View Post
    Be sure to include the part where you threatened to dealbreak+double them with AMA if they did not agree to war you instead of having their intended round 2 with AMA. Yes, giving them time to prep was very nice of you...
    I tend to do that when people double hostile my friends in a lame excuse of trying to crown. Hey, this is an interesting thread.

Curious as to what the deal was after last age though, Elit implies more things were said than just a farmout and a pre-age YR9 CF. What were they?

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezzerland View Post
    Havoc and Sanctuary double hostile AMA age before it and its cost us crown. Next age AMA won in very clear 1vs1 war vs havoc and after war ended munk come to me and we talked for cf. He say his kd want cf with us but need to talk with zauper. 24h later zauer poped online and he confirm we will cf but he need to set some details. 24h later he accident told his kd decide no cf and its left us with 48h to prepare for round 2. Sorry but after last age and with this kind vile diplomation i was perfect fine GB them if they didn't keep his promise.

This age. last 4-5 days cello and zauper talked about extend cf and discus was about yr 10 or 11 because pyro told long ago they want to war ama and we told we will war. So last day i asked cello what is deal and he told me "havoc accepted to extend cf but deal is not finalized". I pmed zauper and asked him why he stall again when he know i don't like and don't accept this kind diplo. He told me he want to cf us but N00BS in his kd are against it and plan to double hostile us. He don't agree with it and told his kd he will leave if they insist this and his "friends" told him he can leave but they will double hostile us.

[22:07] <zapalt> i tell them i will quit if that's what they want to do
    [22:07] <zapalt> and they still think it's ok
    [22:07] <Elit> lol
    [22:07] <Elit> they choice notice us over you?
    [22:07] <Elit> i cant believe it
    [22:07] <Elit> you are supposed to be in kd with frends
    [22:07] <zapalt> i'm working on it :P
    [22:08] <zapalt> their ethics are just completely different

[05:36] <zapalt> k, sorry bud. I'm abandoning when I get home from work tomorrow, they won't extend unless you're willing to give them something.
    [05:42] <Elit> stupid ppl

p.s Zauper was smart enough to value my stay away from CR last 3 ages and leave you and BB have fair 1vs1 run. Its why we both had keep fair deals and play . With n00bs take over decision and build grudge with me and bb same time its will result you disband.
    Last edited by Elit; 12-02-2014 at 05:54.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    Havoc and Sanctuary double hostile AMA age before it and its cost us crown. Next age AMA won in very clear 1vs1 war vs havoc and after war ended munk come to me and we talked for cf. He say his kd want cf with us but need to talk with zauper. 24h later zauer poped online and he confirm we will cf but he need to set some details. 24h later he accident told his kd decide no cf and its left us with 48h to prepare for round 2. Sorry but after last age and with this kind vile diplomation i was perfect fine GB them if they didn't keep his promise.

This age. last 4-5 days cello and zauper talked about extend cf and discus was about yr 10 or 11 because pyro told long ago they want to war ama and we told we will war. So last day i asked cello what is deal and he told me "havoc accepted to extend cf but deal is not finalized". I pmed zauper and asked him why he stall again when he know i don't like and don't accept this kind diplo. He told me he want to cf us but N00BS in his kd are against it and plan to double hostile us. He don't agree with it and told his kd he will leave if they insist this and his "friends" told him he can leave but they will double hostile us.

[22:07] <zapalt> i tell them i will quit if that's what they want to do
    [22:07] <zapalt> and they still think it's ok
    [22:07] <Elit> lol
    [22:07] <Elit> they choice notice us over you?
    [22:07] <Elit> i cant believe it
    [22:07] <Elit> you are supposed to be in kd with frends
    [22:07] <zapalt> i'm working on it :P
    [22:08] <zapalt> their ethics are just completely different

[05:36] <zapalt> k, sorry bud. I'm abandoning when I get home from work tomorrow, they won't extend unless you're willing to give them something.
    [05:42] <Elit> stupid ppl

p.s Zauper was smart enough to value my stay away from CR last 3 ages and leave you and BB have fair 1vs1 run. Its why we both had keep fair deals and play . With n00bs take over decision and build grudge with me and bb same time its will result you disband.
    Why would they extend CF for free?

Why *should* they extend CF for free, while you jump into another war you'll probably win and end up at a massive advantage over them as a result of?

Your own 'ethics' are completely self-involved and ****ed and it shows every single age. And that's fine since everyone should be playing for their own KDs best interests. But get off your high horse. Jesus.

Quote Originally Posted by topsy's revenge View Post
    There has been a lot of trolling in this thread, but this one got me to chuckle.
    See! Im glad I didn't offend anyone :D

I wasn't even trying to troll...I just think that pretty much the ball is in AMA's corner now that the notice was given after the farm.

Not hating on it...but I find it funny that CR pokes fun at AMA by acting like a war is inevitable when in fact they made it much less appeasing for them to war you when Pyro is now even closer to their size.

You may get your inevitable conflict and acres but it wont be enough compared to what could have been if CR would have taken a bigger risk early for a later greater reward.
    "Respect the one who defends his land with bravery;
    Honor the price he pays to fufill his duty."

-DonJuan, The Legendary KaMiKaZe King
    WhatsApp +16264286874 | SC2/D3 BattleNet: DonJuan5420 | PSN: DonJuan5420

Age 54: #1 Land KD (HaLL of Heroes)
    Age 54: #1 NW KD (HaLL of Heroes)

Age 81: #1 Honor KD (The Faery Circle)
    Age 81: #1 WW KD (The Faery Circle)
    The Tactical Technical Institute

Enthusiast
    Can anyone explain to me why what we're doing is wrong? Elit made a cf notice full well knowing both expire at the same time. This can clearly create a problematic situation. We're not doing anything wrong, we're sending our notice when able. We know it's the same time as another kd, but we can't do anything about that. Elit set that up. Now this gives the ability for ama and pyro to re-negoiate thier cf deal/notice and go to war early. But last age, elit flamed the crap out of parth/ED when they did exactly that. AMA was going to notice ED and they had a CF with pew that would end after AMA and ED notice happened.

Ed negotiated with pewpew to end thier CF early and war to avoid AMA. What did AMA do? Hit them in war?

Like I get it, pyro wants to war AMA because that's how they see thier only chance to crown, to take that small chance at beating AMA, out growing us, and somehow beating us in an immediate after war.

I get it that AMA wants to war pyro as they're a weaker opponent and they can get thier cows big and get land to outgrow us if they win. I see all of those viewpoints. But how is it our bad to give notice when we can, and trying to take advante of that? I don't get it. This is a sticky ****ing situation and that sucks, I wish elit didn't have two CFs ending at the exact time and this was much more clean than it was. But what would someone have us do in our situation? I ask you elit, what would you have us do? 2 ages ago you had flogger(maybe you didn't request it) literally threaten us that if we B2B war ama he would 2v1 us.

I don't understand what you want? We're willing to do diplo as far as I'm aware(I'm not leadership) and let you two war, but you want a free CF. How can we give that? Like, you are the most scariest kd in the game. I've told you I apologised for causing that 2v1 with sanc ages ago. I feel we we're both at fault, but I feel my decision to hit you after that sanc thing was a **** up. I've made amends with you, that being put aside, how do you logic us giving you a free CF?

I don't know, I used to think of you as an angry illogical asshole. These past couple of ages I've gained repsect for you, so much so that I've lost all animosity I once held for you, but I don't understand your stance on this subject. Can you please explain it to me?
    Last edited by Nick_mi; 12-02-2014 at 06:59.
    Beauty of Absalom->Redemption of Absalom->Trinity of Absalom
    Acres->Infinity->Havoc of Absalom->Cromulent Republic
    7x crown winner. Genesis Tripple Crown. 3rd largest nw prov in history of game.

Post Demon
    I know what happened in that situation and in the ages following it. If you recall, I was defending AMA in the sanc+havoc vs AMA ordeal then, too. As a reminder, the official stance (from Elit at least, since I don't specifically recall flogger stating this), is that the BB+AMA threatened double+forced war on Havoc was unrelated to the double from Havoc with Sanc the age prior and that AMA did not accept that as compensation or being "even". If your official stance is that one is not related to the other, why are you trying to link them now?

It is curious that Elit hinted at more of a deal from last age. I'm curious what it may entail that makes AMA feel entitled in their current situation.

Without that detail, I see 0 logical reason that CR is not allowed to notice AMA and 0 logical reason that CR should accept a CF extension without compensation. Intention to notice does not invalidate another notice. That is really the only stance I have on this.

Thread Information