Page 51 of 158 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast

Thread: CR vs AMA

*idly popcorns*

See the thread is warming up now.

Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    Truth is Pyro was hoping Havoc is going to wave us oow so we will retal them and they get free farm war. Its why CJ refused to promise help if we get double hostile. He is just looking for easy way to get acres not for real fair war.
    lol, u so cute.
    Confucius Say
    It's all right to sit on your pity pot every now and again. Just be sure to flush when you're done.

Post Fiend
    Very nice to see a few smaller kds unite and take up the fight. ****play and dealbreaks can't go unpunished.

Truth is Pyro was hoping Havoc is going to wave us oow so we will retal them and they get free farm war. Its why CJ refused to promise help if we get double hostile. He is just looking for easy way to get acres not for real fair war.
    You're like a damn merry-go-round...keep spinning Elit... Now all of a sudden Pyro is to blame because cJ wouldn't give his word to help you IF CR came knocking?

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare_ View Post
    Just want to piggyback this post to say that, if the situation were reversed, my gut tells me that AMA would not get help from Simians or Pewpew. The idea that people are gbing with the notion of defending the integrity of the game is a noble one but, from my own perspective, seems to be only a half-truth. Maybe I'm wrong, though...
    Reason Rage and Pyro are involved is because they wanted age win. When proteus told them we will raze acres all they was perfect fine we take down Havoc and they get free age win.
    Before it when i asked for get help if we get double hostile its was rejected. But Pyro leaders was fine if we farm acrest to them and go raze retal Havoc after it. All talk about "fair play" is big joke. Im call all with his real names.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    @Cj
    If pyro won age from whoring because ama and havoc were locked in an eoa fight. Yes, people outside of conflcit can outgrow those who fight a destructive battle and it happens. This would be legitimate, no one would blame you for it while people would say it mainly happened because AMA took out havoc who would have otherwise won.

If pyro won age from participating in gb on ama on the other hand everyone would laugh at you if you tried to talk about your "crown" considering you had no chance to win age as havoc would have won it not did you prove that you can win 1v1 vs either ama or havoc. That crown will be worth as much as sweas farmout crown and people will laugh at it and not pat you on back.
    Considering you're (and your KD) the one that took the option away from us (to try and win age via beating AMA 1 v 1) by dealbreaking, you're the last person who can diss at us SHOULD we end up winning. The rest of the community can judge the value of the crown, just not you.

That is not true, Elit. You know it. I dont know what you said to cJ, but we certainly had no intention to fight you with hits coming in from CR. Munk came to me to talk about it and I gave him an answer right away, within 2 minutes. That I will agree to his proposal. No b2b between us to run from CR, 1 time good war between us, and winner gets 8 days recovery and fights CR.
    Last edited by 13nesta13; 18-02-2014 at 20:05.
    PyroManiaCs Monarch #Pyromaniacs

Post Fiend
    Reason Rage and Pyro are involved is because they wanted age win. When proteus told them we will raze acres all they was perfect fine we take down Havoc and they get free age win.
    Before it when i asked for get help if we get double hostile its was rejected. But Pyro leaders was fine if we farm acrest to them and go raze retal Havoc after it. All talk about "fair play" is big joke. Im call all with his real names.
    Havoc/rage/pyro are like brothers to each other. Fairness and honesty are the main qualities they all strive for.
    Protecting morale/ethics are the only reason they engage in a dirty business like this.

not true. i told you that we can war if you want to war us, and i will tell havoc/cr to stay out. whether they will stay out or not, i cannot promise.

we dont need someone to hit into our war for us to have a fun fair war. and after remote did those razes, our chances vs u went from 25% to 70% win. it was 5v3 cow war.

not sure if there's anyone left in pyro that you respect, maybe funky, nightmare, kees? ask them, they prolly can tell u the same thing that we didnt need outsid help

cheers

-cJ

Utopia is just social text-based chess/poker/starcraft/trading
    There is only 1 important strategy in Utopia. Game Theory

Age 57-63 : Pyromaniacs co-leader
    Age 64: Retired ghetto (Sillies)
    Age 65: Retired warring ghetto (Sillies X)

To be continued...

-
    Dont be a retail investor/trader. You will lose shinies.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne View Post
    not true. i told you that we can war if you want to war us, and i will tell havoc/cr to stay out. whether they will stay out or not, i cannot promise.

-cJ
    I asked you for help if they double hostile us not for controll them. Its not hard to stand for "fair play" and say you will help.
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Post Fiend
    Sad to see people getting so much corneded that they start throwing rocks right and left (with most of them that seem to bounce right back in their faces :( ) hoping to get something out of it :(

But still +1 for all the entertaining!

Elit I would love to hook you up to a lie detector and ask you the question "Do you really believe zauper, Godly, or Topsy would 2v1 you after sending you a deal to let you fight 1v1"

I bet the needles would be whirling.
    "Godly, you do realized that you have just sealed your faith now, right?"

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Godly View Post
    Proteus, which is it? You thought you'd get 2v1'ed or it was a vulture deal!? If you believed in the deal, why would you think you'd get 2v1'ed? Why are you still wasting your time. We gave you a deal for *8 DAYS* after your war with Pyro ended. Vulture!? If you think people are going to buy your BS that this was because you felt you'd be 2v1'ed and not because you were scared to lose to Pyro, I've got bridges and swampland and stuff to sell you. You're literally the most horrible person in the world.
    Easy logic
    1. Your kd 2v1ed ama completely unprovoked few ages ago.
    2. This age you call dibs, serve botice in advance tell us not to fight anyone else and that you will hit regardless if we do.
    3. Last minute you offer to war pyro with no b2b and we have to war you right after (being vultured by you)

Conclusion
    Instead of being 2v1ed by you or taking your deal where you can vulture us we punish you instead.

Logical question:
    If ama was not afraid of kd leagues above pyro in skill level and achievements that they ultimately win against (sanc, havoc/mercy, etc) why would they be afraid of pyro. If anything has been demonstrated this age is ama does not run and can win vs. anyone even when being in bad position.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Godly View Post
    Elit I would love to hook you up to a lie detector and ask you the question "Do you really believe zauper, Godly, or Topsy would 2v1 you after sending you a deal to let you fight 1v1"

I bet the needles would be whirling.
    Yes i believe you will do it after Zauper left.
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by 13nesta13 View Post
    Considering you're (and your KD) the one that took the option away from us (to try and win age via beating AMA 1 v 1) by dealbreaking, you're the last person who can diss at us SHOULD we end up winning. The rest of the community can judge the value of the crown, just not you.

That is not true, Elit. You know it. I dont know what you said to cJ, but we certainly had no intention to fight you with hits coming in from CR. Munk came to me to talk about it and I gave him an answer right away, within 2 minutes. That I will agree to his proposal. No b2b between us to run from CR, 1 time good war between us, and winner gets 8 days recovery and fights CR.
    Considering I have crowns leading my own kds and you do not I can talk to you about crowns all day and night skipper. Ama has every right to punish havoc for past ****play which is none of your business as you haven't been around or even involved in any of this. Second everyone knows you had 0% chance of beating havoc, even your allies admit it who I have spoken to during these events. If you win this age it is only because we hit havoc, bottom line.

Forum Fanatic
    We were "fine" with it as even though what havoc did was "dirty", making a thread did NOT bend or break any rules that everyone plays by (The thread making was NOT a notice). If you took out your own age as well as Havoc's as you truly was pissed off at the treatment this age and last ages we would have gave you kudos but still called you out on the deal break that it was dirty.

We actually hope AMA can come together at the end of this to help constitute what is right or wrong.

Maybe one can be that no threads get made UNTIL the notice has been given or we allow it. We would obviously like all of the tops involvement

Thread Information