Thread: Experienced Monarch, Forum Ban Champion, &multiple-deletee

Experienced Monarch, Forum Ban Champion, &multiple-deletee

I've given up on the ghetto life.
    With just 6 active players, and Gergoth's province now auto-abandoned, Gergsnubs is over.

I'm throwing my hat into the ring and looking for a new kingdom. While I welcome leadership offers of any kind, I am not necessarily looking for them (Meaning: YES I WILL REPLACE PROTEUS).

I co-led Sinners for 11 ages, recently (age 54) had a decent upstart kingdom, ran Thundercats into the ground, and apparently killed Gergsnubs.

I realize that those last two items look pretty good, but don't be fooled: I sucked.

On top of over 20 ages of leadership experience and 'top KD play', I also have over 20 ages of rivalries & friendships that I am more than willing to exploit to your advantage. This includes Bishop's personal phone number.

As stated in the title, I have a crown: I have more forum bans than anybody else! I've also got at least 1 perma-banned ingame account, and have experience dealing with administration because of past deletions.
    Last edited by Pillz; 14-02-2014 at 07:28.

If you are looking for a fun person who can give life to any irc chan, be that in a good or a bad way, this is your guy. His signature gives a good idea about what you get.

I heard rumours that he got a lot more from Bishop than his phone number...

Nobody wants you Steel, go away.

Veteran
    Haha damnit, we could've definitely used your style and tony back with us at AC.

Alas, good luck on the kd search!

Needs to get out more
    I'm not sure if I'm throwing Stoners under the bus or helping them, but you may look there. They do whatsapp which disqualifies me.

@ Jwuzi ; Tony ;-D
    Last edited by StratOcastle; 14-02-2014 at 23:11.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Thread Information