Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Does Fair Play Alliance really stand for fair play?

Forum Fanatic

Arrow Does Fair Play Alliance really stand for fair play?

So these guys are tagged fair play which means they must support fair play consistently otherwise it is an act of hypocrisy.

So a brief analysis if you will:

1. If Pyro supports fair play why did they double Simians after AMA waved them earlier this age and why did they rely on leaked info from ovenmitt to know that simians was planning on declaring ama to strike?

2. If simians stand for fair play why did they 1) farmout to hoh to shape a crown ages ago the same way pewpew farmed out to SWEA?; 2) why did they hit pyro this age when pyro was engaged in a fight with legacy?; 3) why did simians gb ama with pewpew, SWEA, and others 2 ages ago.

3. If havoc supports FairPlay why did they not help their ally rage when rage was deal broken by strippers 2 ages ago? If havoc supports fair play why did they double ama unprovoked?

4. If rbl or fake/wannabe rage support fair play why did not help ama when they were being gbed by simians/pew/SWEA unprovoked and police it, why did they not gb swea when pewpew was farming out to them to shape charts, why did they accept farm out from pewpew last age when it was clear that petrinoob admit his plan was to donate acres to rage so they can crown or beat ama, and why did they want to keep acres and use them to fight others? Also why did rbl ally pewpew after receiving farmout from them last age.

If you guys support fair play how come you do not always play fair but rather do what benefits you in the present situation?

Only one not tagged fair play is pewpew because they know they are dirty and atleast aren't being hypocrites.

Ppl care abt fair play only when it benefits them, or for some personal vendetta, and that includes all kds, not only above mentioned ;)

Enthusiast
    So if they switch tag to "lol AMA" everything will be ok?

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by skoyl12 View Post
    So if they switch tag to "lol AMA" everything will be ok?
    If you are one of the above kds and switch tag + admit you dont actually play fair then yes it will.

Forum Fanatic
    1) Pyro apologized to simians. Do you think they'd be working together now if they had grudges?

2) Simians farmed out to HOH ages ago. They hit pyro for revenge for 1 but again they are working together now. They resolved the situation together off of forums. In regards too 3) AMA ****ed over each and everyone of its allies that round. Elit always seems to play the victim when he ****s others at a time he feels other can't fun him back.

3) Can't comment on first point as I do not know in and outs. In regards to 2nd one you'd have to ask yourself as you was instrumental in its involvement. If you are on about this age they so far did not break any deals. We would of acted had they waved you prior proper notice was given which I have told Cello countless times.

4) Drixx can probably know more about that to answer it. I know we allied to pew to try and make them play better. Why did AMA ally to Pew in the age of aabs when the age prior they had screwed over Rage by resetting?
    Last edited by American Badass; 18-02-2014 at 22:19.

Forum Fanatic
    Maybe we can all tag "STOP HOLDING GRUDGES", AMA included?

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by American Badass View Post
    Do you think they'd be working together now if they had grudges?
    I would happily work with my most hated enemy if the benefits were worth it. You don't think Abs had grudges against HoH?

As the to the OP, I think Drug is mostly correct, but not totally. For instance, I care when my friends get ****played or I care when massive bugs/exploits are taking place even if they don't affect me.

winning is for winners... fair play is for losers
    uTools - Because lazyness is the way to go
    StingerNET ~ Exposed.tf ~ tf.uMonk
    "When haters talk, we dont even mind.. They can feel how they feel just dont cross that line."

BEAST
    aka
    da BLOOD spilla
    <3_\"/-|\['|'_|/-|2'/ /-|3_\"/-|_()\\\

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by American Badass View Post
    1) Pyro apologized to simians. Do you think they'd be working together now if they had grudges?

2) Simians farmed out to HOH ages ago. They hit pyro for revenge for 1 but again they are working together now. They resolved the situation together off of forums. In regards too 3) AMA ****ed over each and everyone of its allies that round. Elit always seems to play the victim when he ****s others at a time he feels other can't fun him back.

3) Can't comment on first point as I do not know in and outs. In regards to 2nd one you'd have to ask yourself as you was instrumental in its involvement. If you are on about this age they so far did not break any deals. We would of acted had they waved you prior proper notice was given which I have told Cello countless times.

4) Drixx can probably know more about that to answer it. I know we allied to pew to try and make them play better. Why did AMA ally to Pew in the age of aabs when the age prior they had screwed over Rage by resetting?
    1) yes because simians wants any excuse to gb ama and have been talking about it for ages, theyd ally with anyone to make this happen. Also shooting someone in the face and then saying sorry doesnt make it go away.

2) i wasnt in ama when they got gbed, they didnt fck anyone just outplayed kds like pew that wanted to landcrown real bad and went crazy and org gb. Simians joined gb because they were mad SWEA farmed them that age.

3) they doubled ama because ama farmed sanc and explored massive pool and was unbeatable. Got logs to back up. Me not doing anyhting about it is regardless i didnt control havoc and it was up to their kd what they do.

4) allying with pewpew to make them play "nice." Lol. More like a back door deal where they farm out to rage and rage doesnt hit their honor provs so they can win honor crown. Also pewpew still isnt nice they robbed ama into eow cf this age and also claimed dibs and said dont fight anyone else or we will 2v1.

Pretty words from an ex-Abs leader.

Post Fiend
    AMA crying after trying to dictate how the game should be run and people not agreeing, lol. AMA sucks and is copping what they deserve, hope it happens age after age to them now!

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by FishCakeJake90 View Post
    AMA crying after trying to dictate how the game should be run and people not agreeing, lol. AMA sucks and is copping what they deserve, hope it happens age after age to them now!
    Please show me where the crying is...i am focusing on the reasons this group is claiming as justification for gb. I canc are less about gb happening and knew it would happen. If they just sack up and admit they are gbing because they dont like ama, dont like what ama did to havoc, like havoc, want to crown, want to get revenge on ama for. Ring them 1v1 or any other reason id be cool with it. This however is hypocrisy and n00b diplomacy, i woudnt be surprised if drixx coined the name.

Enthusiast
    well i'm neither a king nor i play in a top 10 kd but if i was i'd join AMA side for fun factor. Maybe leech the weakest of the kds that gb and see if they'll act as alliance after the gb against me :)

all is fair in love and war. i dont remember who said that. someone famous i bet. maybe palem?
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

Post Fiend
    There's a 50 page thread of you guys crying and making excuses, whole server is laughing at your crap kingdom getting raped lol. No cf'd next age and more GB on AMA please

Thread Information