Thread: need a new kd for next age

need a new kd for next age

so i am on the hunt for next age. i need a kd with a bot. and one with realistic goals. i do not want a retirement home. although if you do have a retirement home and plan to FSU i am your guy. i dont want to join a kd that takes inactivity lightly. i dont expect everyone to be as active as myself but half of that is a must. i want to be in a growth kd but i know that might not be possible. so a warring kd might have to do. i am army in and out. only race i dont want to play is halfer. i dont care what the changes are next age. i dont like playing them. would prefer something fast or something with multiple roles as i get bored easily and start bugging people. anyway contact me in here or on irc. thanks. oh and just in case this thread gets trolled by former kd mates that we kicked out, yes i am a mean and bad person. But i have no life. so you get activity. Thanks!
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chrystal Palace View Post
    so i am on the hunt for next age. i need a kd with a bot. and one with realistic goals. i do not want a retirement home. although if you do have a retirement home and plan to FSU i am your guy. i dont want to join a kd that takes inactivity lightly. i dont expect everyone to be as active as myself but half of that is a must. i want to be in a growth kd but i know that might not be possible. so a warring kd might have to do. i am army in and out. only race i dont want to play is halfer. i dont care what the changes are next age. i dont like playing them. would prefer something fast or something with multiple roles as i get bored easily and start bugging people. anyway contact me in here or on irc. thanks. oh and just in case this thread gets trolled by former kd mates that we kicked out, yes i am a mean and bad person. But i have no life. so you get activity. Thanks!
    You're not even that active...

Crystal Palace is a highly valued part of his KD and would be a great asset to any kingdom he joins.

Sorry to see you go. Good luck.
    - "He's kinda awesome..."

Post Fiend
    Hey there. We would be interested to have you onboard / know if you want to join us. you can pm me ingame: Kd: Terences / Infection, Prov: Be Unik.

We are a warring kd and go more for the ww , honor crown. Its a new kd (only a few ages), activity getting pretty good (we can war on par with shinra and others), we on stinger bot and private irc.

We r looking for active attacker. Have been in 5 wars this age. U can find me in #anzacpublic. Nick is pijan. Or u can contact krozair or JuiceD

Thread Information