Thread: Max Attacks Per Day

Regular

Max Attacks Per Day

How do you make 3 or more sets of attacks per day? I know about the ways one can increase attack speed, but not what the max possible would be. Let's assume the person is awake for 15 to 17 hours per day at most. I'd like to see various answers for various set ups, ie: Avian Tactician or Orc Cleric with no barracks etc. Thanks.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Avian Tact with 50% Rax, in war:

16*.7*.8*.625*.8=4.48 hours

That's 4 uniques per day.

Edit, forgot war bonus
    Last edited by Palem; 25-02-2014 at 03:48.

also subtracting hours.
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

Regular
    What I've been doing as Undead Tactician is making 1 set of attacks at +0 hours and a second set at +4 hours each day of war. I'm not really sure what is optimal, or if it's worth it to consider barracks because they wouldn't allow me to make 3 attacks per day unless I had a ton as I tend to be awake for about 15 hours per day. I haven't really tested -2 hour attacks yet. None of this was in the game back when I used to play.

Forum Fanatic
    -20% for war
    -20% for tactician
    -30% for avian

Avian/Tactician can attain 8 hour attack times just from going into aggressive stance, no barracks necessary. In war their base speed is around 7.2hours once the war bonus is fully active.

Any Tactician in war needs -22% speed reduction from barracks to attain 8 hour attack times in war, once the full bonus is active. 25-30% barracks will probably do it, if you are willing to maintain this level.

Any race with no speed bonus needs maximum barracks to attain 8 hour attack times. In many cases this is impractical.

Also note that hitting on island is a -10% speed boost, and that affects war as well as peace, and that non-land attacks have a -12.5% speed modifier. An Avian/Tactician with favorable conditions might manage 5 uniques a day.

This says nothing about whether hitting that fast will be useful for any purpose other than saying you hit fast, and the power/econ hit necessary to attain fast attack times.

Outside of Orc, Undead, and Avian, Tactician is pretty ****ty, so there is that to consider. Avians can be okay, but they have to do more to justify their existence than moar hits.

Regular
    Very informative. Thanks for all your help.

Needs to get out more
    The benefit I found hitting fast is wrecking you're enemies build strat before it locks in and integrating attacks; like trad/learn. As avian tac in chained conflict I used this to great benefit, simply outstripping the opponent. Yes, they'd attempt to adopt a fight-fire counter, but it was always too late.
    ^This in the days of sabotage bonus. Always building rax ahead with overage %. Again, I'm a sloppy build strategist and it worked anyway.

* Apparently you've learned to ape this as I have. I began relaying taps in age 55, as many as I could in 2-4 hr intervals. I was instructed to run undead cleric which was a big change for me at the time. I wanted to get that same churn as avian tac and a lost eoa war with MIA monarch gave me time to experiment. The beauty with undead as you know is the conversions which was a pleasant surprise. I was contacted by the enemy kingdom for recruitment after several sorties. *
    Last edited by StratOcastle; 25-02-2014 at 05:58.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Forum Fanatic
    If the goal is to hit fast, then some of those attacks should be non-land... otherwise all you're doing is bloating to uselessness sooner, with no power, econ, or sustainability to show for it.

8 hour attack times are convenient for people with lives though.

Thread Information