Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 0 guild and tower strat

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by substratum View Post

Out of war you pump wizards as you see fit. You are more than welcome to run say 1 WPA raw or even 3 WPA raw. Doesn't really matter.

thoughts anyone?
    I am nub or you cant read?

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by 2Utopian View Post
    Why do we continue to imply guilds are needed to LL or FB?
    Well I guess the bit they are missing to reference is the 0% Towers part. No runes, no FB/LL.

Yes, aid is an option, but with the reduction in Mystic tower bonus, runes usually are in short supply as war progresses.

Veteran
    If you are having a bunch of success as a FBing attacker its safe to say you got chained imo. If you got chained you are producing enough runes to FB? Your runes are stocked going in from pillages + aid imo.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by 2Utopian View Post
    If you are having a bunch of success as a FBing attacker its safe to say you got chained imo. If you got chained you are producing enough runes to FB? Your runes are stocked going in from pillages + aid imo.
    Have been in plenty of KD's where attackers could FB or Greed others without being chained :)

Veteran
    I can agree with that depending what wpa you carry, but LL is another story.

Forum Fanatic
    massacre and aw are good

Regular
    0 guild = no wpa = you are nub

get LL chained ... rofl ...
    I would like some proof of this? Other than your a idiot, troll some place else?

Quote Originally Posted by kazinji View Post
    I would like some proof of this? Other than your a idiot, troll some place else?
    Do not insult other users.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkz Azn View Post
    0 guild = no wpa = you are nub

get LL chained ... rofl ...
    He said pump WPA out of war and use 0% guilds in war. It is a valid strat as FB/LL and other damage ops success depends on WPA as Guilds only effect the duration of spells in both off/def.

On topic, as an attackers I'd always run at least 10% Guilds and 5% Towers for self spells (more towers if plan is to FB etc). The enemy duration seems to be effected by # of guilds you have so running 0% guilds you'd most likely always get 15+ hour MS on you...

Forum Fanatic
    Top level kingdoms will probably have better wpa on their core than most warring kingdoms, unless that has changed over the years. It seemed to be true when I looked around last.

Anyway, people are saying guilds are useful for selfspells, not that they are needed to resist magic - though magic shield is very useful for repelling attackers who would normally break with about 50% of their fbs.

The only way I could see a no-guilds strategy working is if planning to build guilds on incoming or raze-rebuilt acres as soon as war breaks. Even then, is 10% acres worth having a window where selfspells are unavailable? It is difficult to think of buildings that are going to be more useful than the full set of generic selfspells, let alone uniques, assuming the really useful buildings are already available. The only thing I can think of is to have an attacker with slightly more absurd offense than normal, and that is only as useful as the kingdom's ability to actually use offense optimally.

edit: I'm pretty sure guild% has no effect on duration of ops you receive.

Regular
    Do not insult other users.
    And getting a non-sense answer without backing to a valid question and discussion. And getting called a "nub", noob whatever is the same as being called a idiot for asking a stupid question?

Post Fiend
    You need guilds & tower to MP bounce..

Nothing feel better than MP bounce people, that feeling is so goodddddddd
    In Anri, We trust
    This game aint the same without Baka

[22:38] <Hellrazor> wow
    [22:38] <Hellrazor> now i hitted u
    [22:38] <Hellrazor> cuase u bounced me

Quote Originally Posted by kazinji View Post
    And getting a non-sense answer without backing to a valid question and discussion. And getting called a "nub", noob whatever is the same as being called a idiot for asking a stupid question?
    If you have a problem with a post then report it. Discussion will not be entered into. Get on topic.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Thread Information