Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shinra vs debaunch summery

Post Fiend

Shinra vs Debauncery summery

So throughout the age both kds were going back and forth against each other for purposes of war; however, it seemed each time the opposite kd waved the other just started hostile relations with a pre-established war - that being said even after the waves both kds still managed to come out as victors in their respected wars. With that there was countless accusation by both sides of being lame and running away from a fight but it is fair to say they were all baseless comments. Nevertheless, good hatred kept building up... And then it happened: Debauncery won their war and their acre spread and size was similar to Shinra.. Shinra had also finished winning their war just before Debauncery did. Debauncery sent Shinra a memo stating that our mutual peace agreement was going to be cancel on X day (was about 1 week after that date of memo sent)...

However, Shinra (Normal Stance) broke the CF agreement before Debauncery (Fortified) could and landed 2 attacks on their big Orcs. Debauncery had 4 big Orcs vs Shinra's 2. War being played during the time of Olympics and having Canadians within our group this became a major problem for Shinra. Shirna got drunk and had a late night as the Canadians had beaten the sloppy Americans. Debauncery used this to their advantage as some of them were still weeping from the defeat and setup a 4am wave date with sending a Sapphire dragon (mistakenly as two noobs donated 1gc at the same time), thus completely catching Shinra off guard. Debauch having warriors as a personality and Shinra being Tacs, the 4am wave was a perfect setup as it prevented Shinra waving Debauncery twice... Ghula not a alcholic and a Chocolate Milk drinker expected such wave time from Debauch and he stayed up all night to catch Debauncery in their own strategy (actually was doing a night shift in a Hospital) but was helpless in trying to get his drunk comrades to arm up and counter and thus Shinra was forced to start war hostilities around 23rd.. surprisingly it turned out ok even after all the alcohol... However, Ghula holding on to 2.5mil gc and no longer able to hold his head up fall asleep (was home at this time) and Debauncery screwed him over.

9 pets were sent during this war 6 by Debauncery (1 during normal relations) and 3 by Shinra.

Both kds successfully attempted to create UB with only having one faery from Debauncery being fully chained and couple T/Ms semi chained in Shinra. It being a battle of T/Ms both sides experienced a lot of failures in ops as both tried to control the opposite side's econ. However with Debauncery having 2 full sized faeries and Shinra not properly being able to pop control them were left free to TOG and send Sapphires after sapphires. Both Kds showed full activity in terms of slaying their respected pets within 1 and couple ticks. With that in mind Shinra looking at the war in a long term basis came to the conclusion that they would not be able to compete with those faeries and with deteriorating econs funding and slaying pets started to become serious matters. Further more, Shinra was fighting this war with an inactive (-175 Buccaneer (12 [5]/8)) and thus with time the situation would be in full favour of Debauncery.

The war was really not heading in any direction but in all due respect those 2 faeries did give Debauncery the slightest edge that was needed to win the war. Both kds showed great activity and fair play.

From Shinra I wish to thank and congratulate Zaza leading this kd during my time in the kd (3 ages) and being 18/22 under his leadership. 2 loses being to Debauncery (one was cause of cheating :-D) and 2 being to 1st and 2nd WW crowns. Furthermore, a special thank you to Kailasa for leading most of this war. Also a great thank you to all the members of Shinra for showing the patients and sacrifice in trying to win the war. And I am sure Shinra and Debauncery all meet again.. hopefully a tradition.

Shinra Team: Zaza, Kailasa, Ghula, Rain, Wootwoot, Yariome, Sko, Rashidi, Charlie, Bucc, Hope, LivingDead, Minowara, Chazzum, Birds, Tower, Promises, Phonixopinion (Alex), Meadow (ryan), Chantress, Dubose, Vanburen, poopyface, Epi, Oosh

Also I would like to Apologize: its Debauncery not Debaunch... I use Debaunch as a short form - plz palem or Bishop wondering if you can make the change to the title name.

** The kingdom of *:** **
    Total land exchanged: -1,696 (848/872)
    +3,998 An unknown province (16/0)
    +1,522 Organized Anarchy (25 [20]/0)
    +1,388 Elostirion (40 [12]/24)
    +1,301 Chateau Dubois (42 [13]/24)
    +1,014 Elrohir Felagund (18 [17]/3)
    +839 Un4GiVeN G____ (15 [6]/0)
    +667 Wild bore hang out (40 [11]/23)
    +525 To Get Lucky (52 [14]/120)
    +307 Birds Sacamano (19 [5]/1)
    +295 Killadelphia (38 [11]/22)
    +22 Meadow Field (37 [11]/26)
    -86 Poopyface (17 [8]/3)
    -175 Buccaneer (12 [5]/8)
    -178 Mr Tambourine Man (9 [5]/1)
    -196 Hopefullight (43 [12]/60)
    -782 Oosh Vandelay (39 [11]/40)
    -801 The Van Buren Boys (25 [7]/4)
    -941 wootwoot (47 [15]/62)
    -954 Tower of Grief (43 [13]/42)
    -1,012 Cereus (27 [9]/16)
    -1,046 Eblan Castle (13 [4]/12)
    -1,083 Aaarrrggg (51 [13]/58)
    -1,295 Uma Gooma Eclecticstien (48 [13]/93)
    -1,569 Roolanon (33 [11]/42)
    -1,656 countach lp400 (56 [14]/108)
    -1,800 Oblaid (43 [13]/80)

** The kingdom of *:** **
    Total land exchanged: +1,678 (869/834)
    +12,875 An unknown province (58/0)
    +3,290 Olivia girlsgoneWilde (38 [9]/10)
    +2,408 Dank Sinatra (40 [10]/8)
    +2,347 Morgan Shrooman (32 [10]/8)
    +1,477 Martin Scorblazey (24 [12]/1)
    +668 Bong Jovi (46 [11]/36)
    +626 Queefer Sutherland (36 [24]/0)
    +523 Dicky Smalls (10 [8]/1)
    +296 Scarlett Drohansson (13 [10]/0)
    +232 McLovin (13 [9]/0)
    +136 Malcum Xtasy (41 [10]/42)
    +115 Leonardo DiCappucino (8 [2]/0)
    -10 Nailin Palin (12 [10]/2)
    -340 Moohamid Ali (51 [11]/41)
    -614 Jason state hams (38 [14]/49)
    -718 Markymark drunkbunch (50 [10]/70)
    -721 Nude Law (46 [12]/53)
    -728 Robert DroBrownie Jr (47 [10]/55)
    -953 Lelouch Lamparouge (17 [7]/19)
    -1,442 Mila Kunnilingus (4 [1]/22)
    -2,676 Woody HarrySome (43 [11]/90)
    -2,684 Angelina Jogreen (32 [10]/39)
    -2,714 ZZ Topless (47 [10]/94)
    -2,895 David BOOM (50 [11]/62)
    -2,925 Emma Bluntson (46 [11]/75)
    -3,895 Warlord Shake Zulu (27 [8]/57)
    Last edited by khanmy; 28-02-2014 at 02:11. Reason: couple typos
    Great Ghula
    Un4GiVeN - 23-26
    Monument - Age 50 - 57
    Shinra - Age 58 - Current

Thanks to Shinra for the well fought war. Both kds had waited 10 weeks to get it, but it was awesome once it finally began. Twice earlier in the age we had given Shinra the button, but they weren't ready for war, and once they gave it to us, but we were not ready. As we were nearing the end of our 5th war we were checking out Shinra's size and implementing strategy to match our kd to their size. When we won that war we were about 2k acres bigger than Shinra, and we sent them an ingame message serving as our official notice that we would be breaking the CF after our post war period. We came OOW in fortified, and were suprised when Shinra were the ones to break the CF and start a dragon at us. Both kds started sapphire dragons, Shinra was in normal and us in fortified. They robbed 3-4m gc from us before we converted builds. 12 hours later at 4am in the night we full waved into Shinra. Their core are tacts while we are warriors, so we really wanted to make sure they couldn't declare and get two waves in before we got our first wave in war. Luckily for us, they declared about 6 hours later.

Shinra had a nice start to war with the button, we both had sapphires on each other and Shinra NM and chained our top offense attackers. Our first wave in war focused on their top MO attackers as well. As warriors we had an offense bonus while their tacts had the speed bonus. I think this allowed them to chain more of our guys sooner into war, which allowed them to quickly take the acre and NW lead. As war continued on both kds mainly focused on each other’s' top offense guys, or we would take opportunity to attack elites home when we could. Shinra dropped our smallest faery way down to the ground from the beginning of war and kept him there all throughout. We spread attacks on their bigger guys to prevent them from going UB.

As war went on, it was not clear who was winning. We would take a 400k NW lead after our wave, and they would take a 400k lead after theirs. It went back and forth and we stayed very close in acres and NW each day of war. On the fourth day of war we tried conquesting down one of their halfers, we landed about 8 hits and dropped him 700a, but he landlusted off a fat orc and it seems our conquest attempt failed. We returned to chaining top offense attackers.

Over the course of the war we sent Shinra 6 sapphire dragons (one was sent accidentally during pre-war funding), and Shinra sent us 3 dragon, 2 sapphire 1 gold. Both kds were very disciplined when it came to dragon slaying, with no dragon lasting more than 6 hours. Our highlight was slaying their gold dragon in 1 tick :)

Towards the end of war it seemed like we were gaining an edge. While their rogues were really successful with props against our low tpa elves, we were able to keep sapphires and fireballs on their T/Ms enough to have an econ edge. Our 2 faeries with ToG were big contributors to the dragons we funded. We were also focusing more on hitting their attackers with elites home. Almost 80% of the attackers in both kds were on (or close to) land defense, so hitting with elites home is really what would disable a prov. They got a few of our guys this way as well.

The surrender came sort of as a surprise. At the time we only had about a 250k NW lead, and Shinra's T/Ms were leeching honour off of us like crazy. I believe we would have only extended our lead had war continued, as we were just about to drop their few remaining attackers below 180k NW, which would have allowed our bigger orcs to soak up aid, train up, and get OOR. I'm not sure if we could have taken their T/Ms down at this point, but we knew their attackers were almost crushed and our T/Ms were pretty safe.

Shinra's Starting NW
    9,306,505gc
    Shinra's Starting Acres
    Shinra's Starting Honour

Debauchery's Starting NW
    9,137,507gc
    Debauchery's Starting Acres
    Debauchery's Starting Honour

Thanks for the war Shinra, we wish you luck in your pursuit of the honour crown. We are kind of disappointed with the way the war win chart works, we went from 5.93 to 7.49 beating a 5/5 kd. Seems buggy that a 0/0 can beat a 3/3 and gain 3 points while we beat one of the best warring kds right now and only gained 1.56. In any case, we will work towards setting ourselves up for another war, anyone in range interested in warring us knows how to contact me.

And thanks to the hard work and dedication to the players in my kd. I do my best to organize, strategize, and direct the war; but it cannot be done without the input, activity, and love from my players. Shout out to: Steve, Siggy, JJJ, Jin, Touchdown, Gongjiaowei, Mordak, caracal, Lafiro, Cowss, Alawa, Shylo, fuzz2thev, Grundy, Badboyyy, Toke, Redstev, Yamiwheel, Luna, Bloodgod, ArcDurath, Lucidity, Lunek and SteveO!
    Last edited by SillyRabbit; 28-02-2014 at 03:44.
    Proud Monarch of #Debauchery
    Stick to Your Word!
    It's all about the logs
    Follow Your Dreams!
    Believe in Yourself!
    Let Your Spirit Guide You!

Veteran
    Cool cool cool.

Except the part about waving Canadians during the game. That was rood :P
    Age 69 Goal: Make Korp lul

Tl;dr nothing interesting in a kd surrendering only -1.5k acres and a little down in nw

We have 7 Canadians in our kd including myself. The game doesn't slow down or stop for any real life event - all you utopians should know that!
    Proud Monarch of #Debauchery
    Stick to Your Word!
    It's all about the logs
    Follow Your Dreams!
    Believe in Yourself!
    Let Your Spirit Guide You!

Post Fiend
    btw... that part was a jk... also Canada vs Us was not on that date... and Minty you are right - but as pointed out war was heading in a different direction and shinra surrender at a time when loses were mim.
    Last edited by khanmy; 28-02-2014 at 02:24.
    Great Ghula
    Un4GiVeN - 23-26
    Monument - Age 50 - 57
    Shinra - Age 58 - Current

Post Fiend
    :-)
    Last edited by khanmy; 28-02-2014 at 02:09.

I'm glad you guys posted this summary, I was wondering what was going on in this war. I almost posted a thread for it to ask for details, but aint nobody got time for that.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Epic

I have been playing since 99' off and on and this was one of if not the best wars I have ever fought in. Much respect to Shinra and all the other's that love to war. Shinra is the real deal and I give all of them much respect. Till we meet again!

Regular
    Thanks for the awesome war Shinra. I enjoyed the T/M battle for peasants. I havn't had to work that hard in a loooong time! And let me tell ya, getting FBed by a Halfer at start of war when I had 5.3 raw wpa as faery was just ridonkulous!

<3
    Yo Momma The Sorceress

Post Fiend
    It's nice to see Debauchery win despite the hinderance of Toke and Lucidity.

Well done everyone . We have many different occupations in this kingdom from construction , grocery stores, students and we even have a doctor and 2 med students ! I always found the stories funny when everyone wanted to be online for when their armies returned home and the ways they found a way to make it happen . It was very challenging and everyday something new was happening . It was very rough for us because we averaged 11-12hr
    Atk times so for every 2nd wave it was
    Anywhere from 2-6am and people just wanted to log on and hit and go back to sleep . Thank you to all our zombies who wasted countless hours helping everyone who needed it . And of course , another kudos to our fearless leader who I have followed for 5-7 ages now and will continue as long as he is playing ..... PS - look below to see the spelling of our name debauchery ... Google
    It and you might understand us better :)
    DEBAUCHERY

Post Fiend
    who the f is gongjiaowei, great nick.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by clawz View Post
    who the f is gongjiaowei, great nick.
    Lol. I cant imagine having to call him that everyday if he's in my KD.

Good spot, clawz
    PyroManiaCs Monarch #Pyromaniacs

Gongjiaowei, aint nobody got time for that!

He's simply called Gong. Leads the TM's with aplomb.

And that 4am hit was horrid, I was just starting out on a big night out, I woke up with a hangover and 2500 less acres.

Epic war, could have gone either way, but the Fae Rogues did their job.

Thread Information