Thread: The Projects Recruiting

Post Fiend

The Projects Recruiting

The Projects is recruiting! We're top 20 nw/land and 4/5 this age, mostly looking to consolidate for next age but might war this age still.

We're your average casual kingdom. The usual stuff, be active during wars, but no alarms (that's why I joined). Outside of basic requirements (e.g. dpa, draft rates, don't pick overly contradictory race/personality combos), there's a lot of freedom to do what you want (we have 13 different race/personality combos out of 22), and most of all, have fun. (Sidenote: Winning is fun, but not strictly required)

We are looking for players who want freedom and can apply it responsibly for the good of the kingdom. Ideal for casual players who want to take a break or for new players who are willing to learn and want to ease themselves in. Or for people who don't like alarms.

You can PM me here or in-game mail Fodder.
    Last edited by Leonidas; 03-03-2014 at 06:18. Reason: For Clarification :)

How could you not want to join our KD people?

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by substratum View Post
    How could you not want to join our KD people?
    My impression:

Calling yourself a "ghetto" and people "doing what they want" implies more frustration than fun, in the sense of "why is everyone playing T/M?", "why is our orc/sage running 70 dpa?!" and "why do I get chained first in every war??!?!".

People can get that by just randoming into a kingdom. Those who come looking for a kingdom in here are mostly trying to get away from these kind of problems, so maybe you should elaborate a bit more on the good things your kingdom has to offer.

Could be just me but these were my first thoughts.

No alarms sounds good though. :P

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyB View Post
    My impression:

Calling yourself a "ghetto" and people "doing what they want" implies more frustration than fun, in the sense of "why is everyone playing T/M?", "why is our orc/sage running 70 dpa?!" and "why do I get chained first in every war??!?!".

People can get that by just randoming into a kingdom. Those who come looking for a kingdom in here are mostly trying to get away from these kind of problems, so maybe you should elaborate a bit more on the good things your kingdom has to offer.

Could be just me but these were my first thoughts.

No alarms sounds good though. :P
    Thanks TommyB, very good points you've mentioned. We haven't accidentally stumbled into having a decent record on all fronts, but you're right that it doesn't necessarily speak for itself.

Made some changes to be less casual about describing ourselves, and also state that we're looking for players who'll use that freedom well. BUMP!

im interested i am active attacker and have good knowledge od the game but i am looking be in organized kd that demands orders be followed...if this is you guys im interested and have another ready to go as well

Post Fiend
    Drop me an in-game mail (Fodder in The Projects) and we can set something up!

Post Fiend
    Looking for at least one more! Hoping to have an EoA war, would be a good trial period for both sides. PM me here or in-game!

Thread Information