Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: RBL vs Simians

Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    I have a paid emerald dragon on Pyromaniacs, it is my choice not to reset this dragon and its up to the monarch in RBL to either cancel/start/send dragons. I told them before war i intend to keep this dragon on Pyromaniacs as an insurance and if that could not happen we just would have been in EoA cf. Its nothing weird about this at all. Hey Pyromaniacs!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    Its an insurance vs a ****playing kd that joins gb for self gains to try and get ahead and crown. Its intended to be used if ****playing kd ****plays again. Yes, its lame that **** kds ****play, i 100% agree, thats why i want to keep this dragon paid n pointed at your KD because you have the worst kind of ****kd in this game. One that looks at self interest only and willing to leave his own allies to rott. Wonder who the lame ones is.
    Thanks Anri for letting us know this. We actually didnt realise this. We CF-ed after our war and dragons were meant to be cancelled. We cancelled ours, and you didnt cancel yours. Pyros has a policy of cancelling all our drakes post war once CF is agreed. And I'm sure ours was funded to 1gc already while you didnt fund yours at all. Yet you funded it after we CF-ed.

If you do not cancel your drake in 6 hours, we will start waving you into your war. Nesta has PM-ed both the monarch and steward in game.

This is an ultimatum and cannot be bargained or negotiated. No ignoring tactic about not seeing both this post and in-game messsage to your monarch will be accepted.

Cheers and have a nice day

-cJ
    Last edited by TheOne; 07-03-2014 at 02:26.

Utopia is just social text-based chess/poker/starcraft/trading
    There is only 1 important strategy in Utopia. Game Theory

Age 57-63 : Pyromaniacs co-leader
    Age 64: Retired ghetto (Sillies)
    Age 65: Retired warring ghetto (Sillies X)

To be continued...

-
    Dont be a retail investor/trader. You will lose shinies.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOne View Post
    Thanks Anri for letting us know this. We actually didnt realise this.

If you do not cancel your drake in 6 hours, we will start waving you into your war

This is an ultimatum and cannot be bargained or negotiated. No ignoring tactic about not seeing both this post and in-game messsage to your monarch will be accepted.

-cJ
    Dealbreak. Get the GB train rolling.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Post Fiend
    Thanks Anri for letting us know this. We actually didnt realise this. We CF-ed after our war and dragons were meant to be cancelled. We cancelled ours, and you didnt cancel yours. Pyros has a policy of cancelling all our drakes post war once CF is agreed. And I'm sure ours was funded to 1gc already while you didnt fund yours at all. Yet you funded it after we CF-ed.

If you do not cancel your drake in 6 hours, we will start waving you into your war

-cJ
    I assume you have logs of a CF agreement between you and them that stipulated they cancel their dragon?

Quote Originally Posted by Drixx View Post
    I assume you have logs of a CF agreement between you and them that stipulated they cancel their dragon?

Needs to get out more
    Don't worry, I restarted a province just to try a different build, but I am with the OOO..
    Objective Observers Organization.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Forum Fanatic

If you do not cancel your drake in 6 hours, we will start waving you into your war. Nesta has PM-ed both the monarch and steward in game.

-cJ
    Strong 12 hours from you. Farm 10M+ science to one ally, then threaten to wave into the war of your other ally.

Logs that your deal included dragon cancellation? Different folks have different interpretations of when you're allowed to start/have dragons.

Okay, I apologize if I was too hasty in my post earlier. I was still pissed about how we got owned by CR, and didnt consult others before I posted.

A couple of people have since PM Nesta/me on IRC after I made the post. Some said it's common practice to keep drakes on after CF is made between 2 parties while a few did say it's standard to cancel them after CF is made. I appreciate such private PMs from those respective parties.

After some consideration and reconsideration, and discussion, Nesta & myself have decided to let this go and will not continue this wave if you refuse to cancel. We do hope you cancel it in good faith as we do not intend to have any conflict with you till EOA as we want to chill out. Next time we wont be so kind to cancel on you after we beat you, and then have you ****talk us in public later on using that as leverage.

For everyone out there, do note that Pyros always cancel our drakes after every war for the past 20 wars that we won (but yes, we just got owned by CR). And there wasnt a need to put it in 'wording'. And there was never a case where a kingdom doesnt cancel on us. To us, it's all kind of standard procedure. Honestly, we cancel even before any CF is made as long as we feel they wont b2b in the near future. And to us, any CF made was a 'standard practice' for drakes to be cancelled and not be in wording.. We just cancel and dont pay attention to any wording. I guess this is something done at the top, and we are new to this 'practice'. Community could contact BB/Legacy whom we beat this age, and we just literally cancel it after we agreed cF. I thnk we even cancelled it against BB even before we talked about cF

From now on, we will be more careful and keep drakes on kingdom that we won, especially when we fund quick fast and sexy to 1gc while the other kingdom usually gives up funding in war :)

Apologize once again for being too hasty.

Cheers and have a nice day. Enjoy your war

-cJ
    Last edited by TheOne; 07-03-2014 at 03:00.

To be continued...

-

*changes channel*
    this show is boring
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Okay, I apologize if I was too hasty in my post earlier. I was still pissed about how we got owned by CR, and didnt consult others before I posted.

A couple of people have since PM Nesta/me on IRC after I made the post. Some said it's common practice to keep drakes on after CF is made between 2 parties while a few did say it's standard to cancel them after CF is made. I appreciate such private PMs from those respective parties.

After some consideration and reconsideration, and discussion, Nesta & myself have decided to let this go and will not continue this wave if you refuse to cancel. We do hope you cancel it in good faith as we do not intend to have any conflict with you till EOA as we want to chill out. Next time we wont be so kind to cancel on you after we beat you, and then have you ****talk us in public later on using that as leverage.

For everyone out there, do note that Pyros always cancel our drakes after every war for the past 20 wars that we won. And there wasnt a need to put it in 'wording'. And there was never a case where a kingdom doesnt cancel on us. To us, it's all kind of standard procedure. From now on, we will be more careful and keep drakes on kingdom that we won, especially when we fund quick fast and sexy to 1gc while the other kingdom usually gives up funding in war :)

Cheers and have a nice day. Enjoy your war

-cJ
    All age we have heard about outside parties advising you. i dont know you. i dont care to know you. i think you jumped on a horse that just wasnt your size. I can tell you that your WW streak is over. in everyones eyes you not only lost but you lost huge. But my point here is you always pay attention to your news. How does 25 provs in a top 5 kd not notice simians didnt cancel their dragon? i mean come on. That is just ghetto. To bad those outside parties didnt SN on you and tell you about your dragon. also before you get all butt hurt i am a nobody so dont let my opinions distract you. I am a ghetto player 4 life but at least we pay attention to our news.
    Last edited by Chrystal Palace; 07-03-2014 at 03:02. Reason: there- their
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chrystal Palace View Post
    All age we have heard about outside parties advising you. i dont know you. i dont care to know you. i think you jumped on a horse that just wasnt your size. I can tell you that your WW streak is over. in everyones eyes you not only lost but you lost huge. But my point here is you always pay attention to your news. How does 25 provs in a top 5 kd not notice simians didnt cancel their dragon? i mean come on. That is just ghetto. To bad those outside parties didnt SN on you and tell you about your dragon. also before you get all butt hurt i am a nobody so dont let my opinions distract you. I am a ghetto player 4 life but at least we pay attention to our news.
    Well, I apologized for it and know my mistake. If people want to continue flaming me, they can go ahead. And yes, our ww streak is over. I agree to it.

I can guarantee you that no warring tier kingdom can ever make it to the whoring tier and not be farmed early unless they ask around for advice on what to do and the standard mechanics/procedure. And ther's alot of people I talked to this entire age about their opinions on this and that.

If people want to flame me, go ahead. Maybe it will only deter other potential warring kingdoms that want to try out the whoring tier.

Have a nice day guys, I wont be posting in this thread anymore as I have nothing to do with it

-cJ

To be continued...

-

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    I can guarantee you that no warring tier kingdom can ever make it to the whoring tier and not be farmed early unless they ask around for advice on what to do and the standard mechanics/procedure
    Nah, you just wanted to play their game, their way.
    Not surprisingly, you lost their game...because it's their game and they know best.

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Nah, you just wanted to play their game, their way.
    Not surprisingly, you lost their game...because it's their game and they know best.
    This is wise

CJ i apologize. i didnt mean to seem like i was flaming you personally. well about the dragon at least. like i said it was 25 provs in a top 5 kd. Is it common practice to not read your news and be watching over these things?
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Zauper View Post
    Strong 12 hours from you. Farm 10M+ science to one ally, then threaten to wave into the war of your other ally.

Logs that your deal included dragon cancellation? Different folks have different interpretations of when you're allowed to start/have dragons.
    Don't interfere with simians chartshape nab, you are very active for a guy who was so keen on retiring.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Zauper View Post

Whoops sorry forgot to select raze for the first couple hits, have a nice day.
    Allah speaks through me.

Thread Information