Thread: Second Chances - Recruiting Players

Regular

Second Chances - Recruiting Players

Hi, I would like to offer some spots available in my kingdom for the upcoming age. This was our first age and we are developping a friendly, active core. The most important thing to me in this game is to have fun - of course when you win it is more fun so winning would be our second goal. We plan on warring small to mid-range kingdoms next age but I would like to add some active players.

When we came together as a group last age we realized alot of us had something in common. We were almost all players who had at one point or another quit the game due to real life. This is our second time back and our second chance to make something great :) We dont require top kingdom activity, infact I am not going to hassle you much at all if you are active and know what you are doing. I've played in the top when you don't get to enjoy choosing what to do with alot of your age and while I agree structure is a good thing - it can go too far. Like I said above, our number 1 goal is to have fun - winning or losing.

If you are an older player who is looking to help Utopia grow new players this is the perfect kingdom for you. If you are in a top kingdom and would like a more relaxed age this is the perfect kingdom for you. If you are a returning player or a brand new player , well this is the perfect kingdom for you - Through the last age we added new players (brand new to the game) so we have a very loyal core and we have experienced players who will help with strategy.

We have a great mix of players for our first age together but we are looking for more! Please send me a private message or post below if you are interested in joining our team ! We look forward to seeing some new faces :)
    Last edited by tr3ndy; 06-03-2014 at 14:28.

Regular
    We are still looking for active team players. Experience isn't a requirement , just need to be active and willing to learn. We are a fun bunch of people but are looking for more to join us. We have a core around 9-13 active players - we will merge with the right kingdom - we have a leadership but I wouldn't mind stepping to the side under a other monarch - I just want to see my kingdom do well and stay active. Please let me know if u would like to join our team or if you have a core that is looking for a merge :-)

Regular
    We are still looking to merge if there is anyone looking. Also we are recruiting active attackers if you are looking for a fun age .. we will be shooting for small to midsize wars next age and hopefully get 5+ wars atleast.. we have a lot of potential which is why I think a merge would be best for us. That way we can start the age of with a full active kingdom - please contact me via pm on the forums or in game if you can find us :-)

Hey mate. http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...ew-opportunity

We are def interested in the possibility of a merger. If you are interested hit me up on IRC.

Regular
    We are definately as war hungry as you are striving to be. The only problem I see is that we aren't an IRC kingdom. We have a channel setup but it is just for chitchat as many of our players dont like using IRC. I for one find it hard to be on irc alot of the day since I play mainly through my phone. We use the chatbox quite a bit also when talking about everyday stuff. For war I have been using forums, mass message and monarch message to get orders across. We do have pimp setup but mainly just a spot to store intel - we have been using the espionage page for keeping track of duration ops/spells and have a thread in the forums to put other ops like NS/Fb. I think your kingdom may be a couple step ahead of ours to be honest unless you might consider IRC not being a requirement. I am not against IRC - I think it is great for building a kingdom in a social way but like I said not all our players can get on it.

Regular
    Thank you everyone for the interest, for now I don't think I have any more spots open for next age. Of course things change and when the age starts we may need a player or two so if you interested in joining our kingdom you can send me a private message or find us on irc :-)

Thread Information