Thread: disappearing troops

Veteran

disappearing troops

My army is gradually diminishing! overnight in fact 800 def specs disappeared :/ Nothing in the news, im not overpopped, we DO have a gold dragon, but there is nothng @ all to indicate troop loss in my news. Just 800 def specs gone. Any ideas what happenned? any bugs? 2nd time this has happenned :/

Veteran
    your province is starving?

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Yea, sounds like you're starving...

Veteran
    On that note, this is probably one of the easiest things to miss in game. I have had some pretty competent players not notice they were starving for a few ticks as well. I feel like notification could be a little better for it.

Quote Originally Posted by 2Utopian View Post
    On that note, this is probably one of the easiest things to miss in game. I have had some pretty competent players not notice they were starving for a few ticks as well. I feel like notification could be a little better for it.

It says on throne page "Your people have started earlier this month" or similar, what clearer notification it could be?

Answering to the original post, that also could be propaganda (check news on earlier month as well, happened to me few times, when ops are perfomed on the last tick of the month, then the next tick news become "empty").

Post Demon
    This happens to me so often. That's the reason why I usually play UD. Would be nice to build a colour system into your food stock. Normal way when you have an X amount of bushels per acre, but going from Orange to yellow once you get under a certain threshold.

Enthusiast
    The numbers are clear enough as they are ... and in State page it shows statistics in colours.
    Live long and prosper

Veteran
    Nope not starving, i would've picked up on that. This has occurred twice this age.

Its very subtle, it might be happening to others and not get noticed. While I ate more then i produced while we had the gold dragon, I had plenty of reserve. For sure, I logged in with about 800 or so less troops then what I had the night before. I was paying careful attention to the number of specs so as to slay the dragon.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by offas View Post
    It says on throne page "Your people have started earlier this month" or similar, what clearer notification it could be?

Answering to the original post, that also could be propaganda (check news on earlier month as well, happened to me few times, when ops are perfomed on the last tick of the month, then the next tick news become "empty").
    I can see where some ppl might miss a prop or two, but that is not the case. Also, I had 50k food in surpluss. I was underproducing a bit, but hardly starving. I checked all of my throne pages and news really carefully bfore asking has anyone else noticed this at all?

Enthusiast
    If you think it's a bug you should post in that section of forums.

Thread Information