Thread: Merger for next age

Lightbulb Merger for next age

My kingdom is tossing up the idea of a merger for next age. We have 11-15 ppl we can bring with us. We have a core of about 11 ppl; the other 3/4 are new to the kd or maybe quitting uto so we havent decided if we want to take em with us.

I'd say we can join 10-12 other ppl reasonably safely. Preferably if the other kingdom can send out next age reservations or we have to figure it out.

We have a small group who can lead otherwise we dont mind handing over monarchy or run a dual monarchy or something. We don't use irc but have a fb chat with most of our core. If preferable/necessary we can just make a group on one of those free phone apps.

As for a descriptor, I'd say we are casual (in that RL before Uto - midlife crisis/exams/weddings etc.) but we do enjoy a good war and expect good activity unless u have a proper reason to be away. We have ppl in Europe/Asia-Pacific(Singapore/malaysia/aus) mainly and a couple in NA.

If you need more info or further details you can find me on irc (Palar) or pm here.

P.S I'm getting annoyed at all the randies who just go missing at a whim or just decide they cant keep up after 36 hrs of war
    Tis a dog world out there, eat or be eaten, drink or be drunk.
    Enjoy every minute. There's plenty of time to be dead.

Post Fiend
    Message sent

Enthusiast
    Sounds like a bloody nice KD you got there!

Thanks for those who showed interest we've found a kingdom to merge with next age
    Tis a dog world out there, eat or be eaten, drink or be drunk.
    Enjoy every minute. There's plenty of time to be dead.

Needs to get out more
    Non-invasive mergery certainly has advantages over the random-raze quagmire. Glad to see one of these moving forward.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Thread Information