Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Shadowlight - Rises up from the ashes

Red face Shadowlight - Rises up from the ashes

Yes you read it right! Shadowlight is back on track after being down for many years.

Ex (also known as Excalibur) was the Regent of Shadowlight and the founder of the GSA alliance back in the Glorious Days of Utopia. Hes one of the few in the Hall of Fame of the UtopiaTemple archives and many people remember both his name and the trails of Shadowlight. A true diplomat and a honorable player amongst many things.

He is back and hes now the Regent in my Kingdom that consists of a few very active provinces that has returned to Utopia after years of not playing the game. We are all a bunch of unfamiliar friends that would like to take our semi-ghetto kingdom up a notch. We have a plan, we have 3 different advisors for attacking, oping and general issues and we have a Goal. We want to have as much fun as we did back in the late 90ties early 2000.

We are therefor looking for new provinces to fill up the ranks, to rise the Phoenix up from the ashes and having fun doing so. We believe that with the co-operation between the provinces and the management of experience we can kick-start this old engine.

As this is the recruitment board we would like to have active players that feel comfortable playing the attacking role (as all other positions are as good as filled). We will be picking the Undead for the new Age to come and it doesn't really matter if you have played them before or not. The most vital thing we are looking for is activity and the willingness to co-operate. As we all should know by now Utopia is about group play and not selfish growth.

Having that said, we will never force you to put the alarm clock on 3.32 am to send out an attack, we have all done that, enjoyed it but like to keep it in the past as we have grown old now =) We ask of you to be active and attack as much as needed and we do understand that people have real lives as well =)

If you feel this is something for you, don't hesitate to send me a message or send Ex a message if you don't believe me as his messenger =) We are all looking forward to a new age with nice people to play this awesome game with!

Respectfully yours,

The Kings Hand,
    /oCtodur

Forum Fanatic
    Goodluck recruiting. Nice to see oldies return :)

Thanks for your support mate ;)

Sure is! We are all enjoying the homecoming again =) Looking forward towards and exciting new age.

All the best to you!

We are still looking for a few attackers. Head me up if you like to have a spot ;)

Feel free to join us!
    Last edited by oCtodur; 19-03-2014 at 01:04.

3 spots for Attackers left, UD with whatever personality you feel comfortable playing.

After that we are set so send me a email for the invite.

Did Shadowlight die when all their multies in Elussive quit and joined Sinners? I don't recall seeing the name since around that time. That'd have been age 37, 38?

Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    Did Shadowlight die when all their multies in Elussive quit and joined Sinners? I don't recall seeing the name since around that time. That'd have been age 37, 38?
    Steel, always making every thread about sinners........

left one age too early noob :P
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

Pillz, if you remove the 3 in both numbers you would be right about one thing, Shadowlight died in age 7-8, got deleted by Mehul in age 6 but got the kd back when he was wrong about Ex being multi.

DM, haha guess its in his gene =)

And we are full! Thanks to everyone who has applied!

We from Shadowlight wish you a nice Age!

There was a kingdom named Shadowlight, and a sister kingdom named Elussive, which very much believed themselves to be carrying on the legacy of the old kingdom.

We dont belive to be the legacy of Shadowlight, since history will be history and the players from that age are long gone, except a few that came back. What we want to do is to restore the name and have that Phoenix rise from those ashes and see how far we can fly it. Nothing more nothing less... Its like traveling mate, you will never experience the same two events even if you pay money for it. We are just creating a new experience to enjoy together ;)

I had just concluded our first war as Shadowlight 2 days ago. I did a tactical withdrawal while we are up in acres. It was quite an easy war as we punished the enemy KD (Puff Puff Pass/The Green Smoke of War).

To those who want to challenge me and my mates. I dare you! Come at us! I will show you the strength of the good old Shadowlight!
    Last edited by Excaliber; 30-03-2014 at 04:36. Reason: typo

If you punished them so well why did you withdraw?
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

I withdrew because we lost several provinces (around 4-5). I ordered my KD that it is better to withdraw ASAP before the enemy manage to take our acres back.

Our size is perfect at the moment. We are ready for our next war in a couple of days. Want a piece of us? Come and get it!

Current kingdom is Shadowlight

Total Provinces 17
    Total Networth 1,057,993gc (avg: 62,234gc)
    Total Land 7,907 acres (avg: 465 acres)
    Current kingdom is The Green Smoke of Wa

Total Provinces 24
    Total Networth 2,058,827gc (avg: 85,784gc)
    Total Land 15,454 acres (avg: 643 acres)
    Looks like you got stomped.

Thread Information