Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Shadowlight - Rises up from the ashes

Needs to get out more
    I'm glad I browse these recruit threads every so often. The history link was worth the visit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

I have several attacker spots open. Hurry! Come and apply now while slots lasts!

Reminder: For those applicants that will be accepted, I require 80 credits from you. 40 credits for the invite and another 40 credits for the KD fund for sitting, taunts, hostile meter, ad blocking, etc.
    Last edited by Excaliber; 30-03-2014 at 22:17.

Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    Looks like you got stomped.
    Rubbish! The tactical withdrawal was part of my plan to position my KD to get more wars! It will be easier to get wars at our current size which is perfect training for my new players.

I have exited EOWCF 1 day earlier to prove that me and my mates are ready to war again! Come at us bro! I will gladly declare!
    Last edited by Excaliber; 31-03-2014 at 01:42.

I have just concluded an easy war against Devolorians. Sadly, I had to do another tactical withdrawal due to their superior strategy. I am not going to blame my TM and Attacker Guild Leaders for their poor target selection and lousy strat as compared to Devolorians.

You guys may see 2 losses in our kingdom page but it doesn't matter too much since my KD truly believe (in our hearts) that we won those 2 wars!

We will continue to keep on pawning for the rest of ages! BRING IT!!

By the way, we are once again accepting players to boost our ranks. I have lowered my initial requirement of 80 credits down to 70 credits (thats 12.5% discount until Sunday).

Me and my mates are growing nicely to catch up with the Warring KD tier. We believe that we can take on ANY of these so called Warring KDs.

P L A I D O V I A and A Fishy Kingdom Is Us.. you two better be READY! WE ARE COMING FOR YOU! BRING IT!!

PS. Sale is over. If anyone wants to join. The requirement is back to 80 credits. Cheers!

Forum Fanatic
    Id be shocked anyone would pay 80 credits to join a kd when so many want people in for free,feel free to find me,ill be happy to let you withdraw from war.Ill even let you keep thinking you won afterwards :)

Monsters

Fighting the world back Proudly since Age 35

#MONSTERS

Agreed, charging 80 credits for a kingdom that can't even war, when there's renowned warring KDs taking in players for free? :P Sounds like a scam to me, and if I was a player that's looking I'd definitely not be joining here. Not only because of the 80 credits, but also because Shadowlight, other than a few semi-decent ages, was always a farm KD, even in the old days.
    Proudly played in: Mystic Aura, FREE, Fellatio/Vae Victis, Nexus, Seasons, Dreams, Polar Bears/AMA
    Crowned with Seasons in age 37 (honor), 39 (nw/land) and 41 (nw/land)
    Crowned with Dreams in age 50 (KD nw/land)
    Crowned with AMA in age 59 (KD nw)
    Crowned with Expendables in age 65 (KD nw/land)
    Crowned with Cellos Republic in age 66 (KD nw/land)
    Now playing in: Canadian Rebellion (not to be confused with Cromulent Republic or Cellos Republic, obviously)

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder TA View Post
    Id be shocked anyone would pay 80 credits to join a kd when so many want people in for free,feel free to find me,ill be happy to let you withdraw from war.Ill even let you keep thinking you won afterwards :)
    @Thunder: I have managed to recruit more than 2 provinces this age already. It seems that more players want to join us than your big ghetto. It's very easy to talk big when your KD is 50% bigger than us. Come closer to our size then you come and find me (if you dare)! I'll definitely teach you and your mates a few lessons you will never forget! BRING IT!!

PS: I have changed the requirement to 70 credits until May 3rd. Hurry and apply now, only few spots left! Cheers!

Well we just withdrew from our third war but once again I feel like we won it in our hearts. We were winning despite being down in acres, honor and NW. They just had a superior strategy and activity but we feel we still won.

We are looking for a player so feel free to contact me or excaliber, you can find us on the utonet at #shadowlight.

We are dropping the requirement to 65 credits until May 5th, hurry and apply!
    Last edited by DM_Benjamin; 28-04-2014 at 00:42.

Bump, still looking for one Orc rogue

Regular
    it would be good if Excaliber could post what kind of organization and war strategy is used during wars

i see that you have Attacker and TM guilds and leaders

Orc Rogue filled, currently looking for a Dark Human

find me on the utonet

@DM_Benjamin: WTF dude? What rubbish are you talking about? Get off my thread please. Aren't you guys still running away from AMA/BB? Go find something better to do, like finding more excuses to run away from them. ;-)

@Thunder: If you notice, I have accepted your open challenge. Me and my mates are now within your KD's reach. The ball is in now your hands. Can you Walk The Talk? BRING IT!!

PS. Sale's OVER. I have rejected several applicants I don't think their activity will fit well in our KD. Requirement is back to 80 credits.

Quote Originally Posted by unoduetre View Post
    it would be good if Excaliber could post what kind of organization and war strategy is used during wars

i see that you have Attacker and TM guilds and leaders
    Our KD Organization is very Simple. Since I'm the monarch, I am in charge of the following:

Monarch Message - this is my number 1 priority. I just post whatever my Attacker and TM Guild Leaders (advisors) tell me to.
    CF Deals - on both Ghetto Noobs and Tops KDs.
    Recruitment - obviously!
    Inactive List - none for now.

I give freedom to both my Attacker and TM Guild Leaders (advisors) to formulate/come up with their own strategies since I am too busy for those kind of stuff. Also, they need to make sure that the rest of the KD follows the plan and strat. The term is called DELEGATION!

We are confident that this KD organization is working very well for us. Just look at how fast we are growing and catching up with the T50. Its just too bad that the T50 KDs are too scared to war us.

Quote Originally Posted by Cello View Post
    Agreed, charging 80 credits for a kingdom that can't even war, when there's renowned warring KDs taking in players for free? :P Sounds like a scam to me, and if I was a player that's looking I'd definitely not be joining here. Not only because of the 80 credits, but also because Shadowlight, other than a few semi-decent ages, was always a farm KD, even in the old days.
    Wrong! I believe that the whole server will agree with me that SIMIANS is always the Farm KD! I wonder where they are hiding now?

Thread Information