Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Shadowlight - Rises up from the ashes

Let's the fight begin!

LESS QQ MORE PEWPEW!
    PEW PEW PEW!

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by crease View Post
    Idk what you know about average opponent nw, but you take 7-8% off an opponents nw when you wave them, and 99% is equal nw anyway. Therefore you could quite easily have warred smaller kds (by 1-2%) that just waved you first, gotta allow for 8% swing either way so dont **** what you dont know.

My ghetto's average nw is 106%, but we waved every time and kds were on average 117% our nw pre waves.
    Yep.. you're right. Besides we had 2 in vac mode so had to look for smaller kds for our 3rd war. We can offer war if you (Ex) want..though your kd isnt very enticing in terms of honor

Forum Fanatic
    Game Date June 6 of YR6
    Real Date Wed, 7 May at 23:58 GMT+00:00
    Sender Lord awrobbo the Rogue of Shadow of Armagedd (x:xx)
    Recipient The Conniving King Thunder of Leprechaun (x:xx)
    Subject Re:Greetings

What, Really? he must be on drugs.... No we are not planning to war you lol,

This is the first i have heard of it, did he message you? maybe he got the KD number around the wrong way or something....

Good Luck on your current War

Guess your steward isnt one of your advisors because he had no idea what you were up to.Figures.
    Last edited by Thunder TA; 08-05-2014 at 00:06.

Monsters

Fighting the world back Proudly since Age 35

#MONSTERS

All

Any moron doesn't spell Excalibur with an "E" hence the guy above is an imposter cashing in on someone else fame.

Not that im all that famous anymore but I wanted to post in here to put my Kingom at ease.

We are going through changes and loss of provinces so not in apposition to war anyone. If you have nothing better to do than come in here and try to pretend to be me...get a life... im available ingame if you want to confirm its me or happy to use any other method to put this 2 year old kid to sleep....

Actually Mods is there any way to stop imposters like above spewing vile all over the forums causing trouble?... Brother Green?

And if the guy above can list more than 2 province names from the original shadowlight i'll be very surprised...wanker

Forum Fanatic
    works for me.

Monsters

#MONSTERS

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder TA View Post
    Game Date June 6 of YR6
    Real Date Wed, 7 May at 23:58 GMT+00:00
    Sender Lord awrobbo the Rogue of Shadow of Armagedd (x:xx)
    Recipient The Conniving King Thunder of Leprechaun (x:xx)
    Subject Re:Greetings

What, Really? he must be on drugs.... No we are not planning to war you lol,

This is the first i have heard of it, did he message you? maybe he got the KD number around the wrong way or something....

Good Luck on your current War

Guess your steward isnt one of your advisors because he had no idea what you were up to.Figures.

@Thunder_TA: See how noob this guy is? This is exactly the main reason why I don't include awrobbo (my steward) on any of our plans.

@awrobbo (my steward): You just said goodbye to the element of surprise you d-mb-ss!

Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    And if the guy above can list more than 2 province names from the original shadowlight i'll be very surprised...wanker
    @Excalibur: WTF? who are you? Anyways, to answer your question lets see.. I believe that the following provinces played with me in Age 4:

Vale of Shadowlight, Knights of Evermeet, Forest Lights, Amber Rocks, and Asteria. I couldn't quite recall the other provinces. I will bring back the glorious days of Shadowlight! Now get off my thread you wanker!

Congratulations Moron, You didn't manage to list one province from the original Shadowlight...... had you been the same EX/Excalibur on the Utopian forums hall of fame you could have easily cheated,,,your way too stupid for that,, if you go to utopia hall of fame ex is listed as Australian,,my posts tell you im Australian and i created my utopia forum account before you. Plus in this forum if you click on someones name you can see how many posts and where they post,,youve posted 17 all in here except one pointing people to come in here... i'm afraid your not real bright unlike the real Exaclibur who has only posted 5 times in various threads and all to do with Shadowlight business.... any King in top 50 doesnt carry on like you and get away with it for very long... so time to pack up your onesey and head back to sleep so you'll be ready for kindergarten tomorrow. And if you knew anything about my Kingdom or my Steward you would know we are family and play this game for the mate ship versus your rediculous tripe. We paid hundreds of dollars to recruit people into our kingdom as the game is only 4,000 odd people and its a free game... if you managed to get one person to pay you credits for joining whatever Kingdom your in then they are as stupid as you. Brother Green you wonder why the game is going down the $hit hole.... remove this guy from the forum.

Forum Fanatic
    actually brother green is utopia temple. this isnt utopia temple but maybe bishop can help you

Monsters

#MONSTERS

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder TA View Post
    actually brother green is utopia temple. this isnt utopia temple but maybe bishop can help you
    lolol ^_^;; .....

Update: We just entered our 3rd War. This is by far the easiest war we have (just like taking a lollipop from a kid). I am 100% confident to win this war; unless my 2 advisors mess it up again!

After this war we will go after WSK since they will be much smaller after Pyro beats them up! See you later WSK! BRING IT!!
    Shadowlight - Dominating Utopia since Age 4!

Quote Originally Posted by Excaliber View Post
    Update: We just entered our 3rd War. This is by far the easiest war we have (just like taking a lollipop from a kid). I am 100% confident to win this war; unless my 2 advisors mess it up again!

After this war we will go after WSK since they will be much smaller after Pyro beats them up! See you later WSK! BRING IT!!
    hahaha, funniest thing EVER! Pretty sure you have to do a "tactical" WD here aswell, seing that you cant break or op their t/m's

PewPew is LDing, feel free to grow and kick our ass
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    What is all this nonsense?

These threads are for recruiting. If you want to call out kds, do it in Utopia Talk.

Thread Information