Thread: Returning player from -ages- ago (many many lol)

Returning player from -ages- ago (many many lol)

So I played back in the very early stages of the game in 2001-2004 ish. I don't know what prompted me to google this game to see if it was still around but yay here it is. So I know a ton has changed and I'm not looking for in depth strat guides but how about your thoughts on the best race/ personality combo for age 61 ? I like dwarf but Back in the day I was always elf. A push in the right direction is all I need.

Enthusiast
    Hey I just started again this age after not playing since around 2002, so know the feeling!

Honestly, as I am sure you are aware, this is a group game so there is no real 'best' .. it is all a matter of being in a kingdom that works as one and your choice fits in with.

Hopefully you randomed into a kingdom that has some kind of strategy. If you want to join a different kingdom and you are planning to be active now is a good time to shop around. Age ends and KD can invite you for free. KD's are always looking for active players, I know ours would be happy to have another player who is active, will willingly use IRC and is open to learning. (feel free to PM me)

That said, lots of good combo it depends on your function. Dwarf/tactician can be a good attacker, undead/tactician, undead/cleric both good. Usually kingdoms need attackers more than t/m since a lot of the kingdoms are war kingdoms and run 2/3 of their provinces as attackers in some capacity (ish).

Forum Fanatic
    best race/personality depends on your kingdom, but in a vacuum Dwarf/Cleric does just about anything well.

Thread Information