Thread: Experienced player looking for ghetto

Veteran

Experienced player looking for ghetto

Hey,

I'm a pretty experienced player, have been playing on and off for about 8 years, of which the last 6 ages a little more commited and seriously than the others. I'm looking for a new kingdom because the one that I'm currently in is taking up too much time. I am currently very busy IRL and won't be able to be on more than once a day most of the time. Sometimes not at all for a few days in a row. I would just like to keep playing and mess around a bit though.

So I'm basically looking for a kingdom with no goals other than having fun, no activity requirements, no wave dates, no race/persona requirements (I'll probably make a halfer sage A/t with the proposed changes), maybe 1-3 wars in an age and some friendly players.
    Last edited by Uhm hoi; 17-03-2014 at 16:53.

Veteran
    Probably a longshot, but the kingdom I randommed in actually has goals for this age

Regular
    We could use an experienced player with such low goals as your own in our retirement ghetto. Find the thread from Korp/Steel if you are interested.
    AA>Ghetto>Ghetto>Ghetto>Ghetto>Ghetto>Ghetto>Ghetto>Ghetto>Mercy>Evo>Rage>BIO>Ghetto

come by #saints stay a while and listen :-)

Thread Information