Thread: War KD looking for 2-3 more for next age.

Enthusiast

War KD looking for 2-3 more for next age.

Looking to recruit 1 more player. Heavy attacker, you can chose race/personality (to an extent, no bull**** like oh I'm halfer/mystic heavy!)

• We require IRC usage
    • We use stinger IRC bot for intel tracking
    • We require updating your intel daily preferably more frequently.
    • Attackers preferably are prepared to army in/out, otherwise you will be made fun of for having less uniques than everyone else.
    • Our KD has people from North America & across Europe so we have a strong 24/7 irc presence.
    • We do structured war waves with organized ops, target sets.
    • We have general guidelines for tpa, wpa, opa, etc for our race/pers combos to follow as well as build strats.

We also use whatsapp - but that isn't required.

We have a solid core, so players of any experience level are welcome as long as you are willing to be active and listen. The 'listen' part isn't to say this is some sort of dictatorship, but if you want to run orc sage next age you will probably have to do some serious theory-crafting convincing =).

I personally just started playing again and the players here have helped me re-learn the game and get addicted again - thus me posting to fill out rosters for a strong age 61!

Feel free to PM me or join our irc #jesters, I am on a lot.
    Last edited by Cry0; 19-03-2014 at 21:37.

Enthusiast
    To the top

Enthusiast
    Daily bump

Enthusiast
    Bump for update, 1 spot left for a heavy. Race/personality is up to you as long as it is a heavy attacker combo.

Thread Information