Thread: Undead/Tact but no Elf Rogue

Veteran

Undead/Tact but no Elf Rogue

Why is UD/Tact the most popular combination in the game but Elf/Rogue is getting no attention? There were Elf/Rogues all over ghettoland last age.

Needs to get out more
    Slow start. Undead tac is a dictated strat in many kingdoms so you'll see a bunch early vs the elective persona/race. I'll enjoy a lower ranking kingdom to chose my own build, as example.
    Last edited by StratOcastle; 19-03-2014 at 04:40.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

tact is the go to persona on attackers. Undead is best combo that wont kill you in your sleep (or lack of it(avian)) that is easy to pull off(compared to dwarf/human.)
    Elf rogue has been crap for a number of ages, you were just lucky last age running into them i suppose. Given that rogue was 3rd best pick for a TM and what worst pick for an attacking elf and merchant got tog, elf numbers are going to fall, and of those elves, merch just became #2 pick for attacking and TM

Also lol at the 800 gc cost leet on the worst economy race in the game.
    - zilyana -
    - Future Owner of the coveted Nubhat -
    - Screw-Up Extroadinaire -

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by crease View Post
    tact is the go to persona on attackers. Undead is best combo that wont kill you in your sleep (or lack of it(avian)) that is easy to pull off(compared to dwarf/human.)
    Elf rogue has been crap for a number of ages, you were just lucky last age running into them i suppose. Given that rogue was 3rd best pick for a TM and what worst pick for an attacking elf and merchant got tog, elf numbers are going to fall, and of those elves, merch just became #2 pick for attacking and TM

Also lol at the 800 gc cost leet on the worst economy race in the game.
    I laughed at how expensive those elites are too... As if getting roflchained as an elf wasn't already bad enough!

I played UD tact last age and it was a delight.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Araqiel View Post

^^ This.

Just started again last age, saw everyone needed attackers so went orc/wa... once i started to get the hang of things I was just like "wow, undead/tact has so much land to do **** with". Orc/wa felt like I had 0 acres to do anything creative with.. undead.. no farms.. you could run 0% hospitals if you want to.. 0% barracks.. so many possibilities!

Regular
    I laughed at how expensive those elites are too... As if getting roflchained as an elf wasn't already bad enough!
    This

Thread Information