Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looking for a little help?

Homes is definately worth it also for an attacker. Don't forget they increased max pop on homes this age.
    Same for stables, increase of max capacity which makes Tr Gr vs Stables an interesting discussion again ;)
    Most common build strat would be between 10-20% homes instead of overkill on banks like padrez is suggesting.

So from what I can see here, there really is not set strat at this point in time. Different things can work for different people regardless of race/personality.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Litreofcola View Post
    So from what I can see here, there really is not set strat at this point in time. Different things can work for different people regardless of race/personality.
    I think you summed up the entirety of Utopia right there :)

Personally I think builds are situational and so what works for one person may not be best for another. So just take what you know and apply to your situation.

On Utopia Angel, it is not really needed as much seeing as you can obtain accurate intel these days. Defense can also be more easily calculated if you need to as well. But if you are going to use the SoT + SoM method of subtracting elites and are too lazy to manually calculate it then you might want to use it.

I have only really been using it as a way to format intel and to send intel through to the bots my kingdoms have run.

So I was initially looking at

Banks - 20%
    Training Grounds - 20%
    Military Barracks - 15%
    Guard Stations - 10%
    Hospitals - 10%
    Guilds -10%
    Towers - 5%
    Watch Towers - 10%

I am thinking I should drop the Watch towers as long as I can keep 2TPA, and drop the hospitals as well and maybe add armories for 15%, ad 2.5% to guilds and racks. Thoughts?

Regular
    Only use arms in End of War CFs, dump them when you're done. 20% banks seems a lot for pure attacker,

Thread Information