Thread: Firestorm is recruiting

Firestorm is recruiting

Hello everyone

Firestorm is in need of You

We are currently looking for 2 attackers to our lovely kingdom.

We are a semi-hardcore kingdom with a tight core spread around the whole world, yes Firestorm is a world wide kingdom.
    We are a social kingdom with people spread around the world so you will see there are always someone to talk to.

We are an active warring kingdom, not going for the top, but we aren't in the bottom either.
    Everyone in our kingdom have a life outside Utopia, so we won't demand your presence 24/7, but we do demand that you are in-game at least two times a day and you do army-in, army-out in wartime as good as you can.
    We don't require irc, but you are required to leave a note in forum if something happens or you aren't being able to be here when required.
    We don't like people who go solo since Utopia is a team-game. Doing that will get you killed.

Leave a message here or ask me or our monarch in-game for more info if you are interested

I go by name Burning Hel
    Our monarch is ZeeDee Burnz

Recruiting closed

We are now recruiting 1 attacker

Are you still recruiting?

Haven't started a prov this age, but played through a few ages before hand as Orc/Warrior in an active, warring KD.

Log on at least twice a day and will army-in, army-out during wars and use comms as required. from the UK too, if that makes any difference to anything...

Shakul, i am sorry for the late answer, we currently got an attacker from elsewhere and our recruiting is now closed. you can write me a pm with contact if you want and then we will take contact later if it is needed.

Recruiting closed

Thread Information