Thread: [Looking for Kingdom] Friend and I

[Looking for Kingdom] Friend and I

Hi there! We are old Utopia players (like really old). We've been waiting for a new age and now we're coming down to the final hours before the new age starts. Looking for a Kingdom to invite my boyfriend and I. I have technically more experience than the friend I am bringing with me but we will be working closely together to be successful provinces!

Looking for a Kingdom to invite the two of us. Our qualifications are as follows.

Experience: I (Nimara) have pretty good experience for the old ages. So does my friend (guoguo).

Activity: We both expect to be playing pretty heavily. We have a lot of free time :P

Goals: We want to get back into the groove of Utopia and play through several ages. We want to make friends and have a successful kingdom!

Preferred type of kingdom: Casual, Warring, or/and Growth! We are willing to work with any kingdom who really wants to play and do well this Age. As previously stated we have quite a bit of free time on our hands and can attempt to handle being in a more competitive Kingdom.

Contact methods: PM me or guoguo, or send us both invites please! To email me, please use araminrain@gmail.com. I can provide instant messaging options as well.

Thanks again for your time! We hope to be in a kingdom together by the start of the age tomorrow/tonight!

Hello Nimara

I am looking for two players... We are a very active and chatty bunch with a thirst for blood! I require 2-3 logins per day the players to use UpoOpu (Add-in to Chrome or Firefox)... Continual activity and following orders... We are looking to get 6-7 wars in this age.. I need a Faery Mystic and a Orc/Undead Tactican... Let me know if you are interested!! I will send the invites over ASAP!!

Regular
    http://irc.lc/absalomalliance.net/mas/

that's a direct link to our irc channel. come have a chat with me pls.

Enthusiast
    Hey Nimara

We got 2 slots left to fill us up. We are PoD (Paragon of Duality), been around since Age 25 and haven't missed an age since. Last age finished 13th on honor charts and we are a war kingdom. Below is a link to our recruiting thread.

http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...-is-Recruiting

We don't require wave attendance, but it is encouraged. We have taken on tag team partners before, and it has worked out great for us. So we are definitely interested. You can catch me on irc at #PoD. As our recruitment post can attest to, we are no slouches. If you are looking for a Top 5-10, it would be elsewhere. But if you are looking for a well experienced top 20 warring kingdom, you've found us.

hello there we are currently looking for new players

stop by #impressions if you have time..warring, goofy people but fun...

http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...ons-Recruiting

Veteran
    We would be interested in talking with you. You need 5 posts before you can receive PMs btw so i cant send you one.

Thanks for all the interest guys. We will be picking some tonight. If we don't get to you, thanks anyways.

We are looking for heavy attackers for next age. currently we have 4 slots to be filled. We are a warring KD aiming for as much war win as possible. we are all very active especially in war. we use irc to communicate and intels.

6 wars this age. won 4. #31 for most warring kd in the world #45 for most honor in the world.

#anzacpublic is our public channel or u can pm me here.

Post Fiend
    Looking for two heavy attackers. Come to irc.utonet.org channel #impressions or #roses. We are a warring active kingdom.

Thread Information