Thread: New Elf. No Amnesia.

Post Fiend

New Elf. No Amnesia.

It makes me extremely sad that Elf no longer has access to Amnesia. Last age I played Elf Mystic A/M/T and I was a decent size in the ghetto so often I would gain the attentions of kingdoms larger than mine. I would usually never let things slide so my modus operandi would be id ambush and hit back until i got ops then i would labd lust my acres back. But sometimes I would have a reason to not get my acres back so i would go wild with amnesia and just wreck people for up to -500k points sometimes for days, just to be nasty. Now with Elf I cant do this and it makes me feel an emotion called saudade for the good ole days. How am I supposed to get the same satisfied feeling as wrecking weeks of science on some sk snob? What a stupid rule change Mehul I hate you. I think Im gonna play Ork like I did in the good old Black Horde (TBH) days. *sigh*
    Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat!

Forum Fanatic
    You can have amnesia - just pick Sage. Unfortunately Sage is ass.

Forum Addict
    Easy. Play sage.

Edit: too late. Anyway sage isn't too bad this age. If you run 20% schools all time together with 30% protection from sage, you'll need to have 3x the science of someone without schools/sage protection to be a better learn target.

And if you do get learned, you get a reason to use your beloved amnesia routine. ;)
    Last edited by TommyB; 21-03-2014 at 08:30. Reason: Ninjas

Post Fiend

eff that

Eff playing Sage A/T/M eff that.
    Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat!

Thread Information