Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Anything interesting happening?

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
    well?
    Indeed. If you are at war but want to be discrete, just use words like ' supposedly ' and ' allegedly ' and phrase ' Once upon a time '. Multiple choice updates are fair as well, just labor intensive.

I'm in vac mode so some insight on how changes are blooming would be appreciated.

@ Anri. At least there was some comedy gold from Spah joining Simians last age. I was in HRS during some of the funny parts in 58. - I got leveled that age so everybody gets a snicker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Yea, it wasnt simian's policy, it was the first random ghetto i landed in this age before moving to another.

The other great lol was in their strategy section where it said to get intel and over send by 10% to make sure you don't bounce, i was impressed. I think they knew i was impressed, because when I said i was leaving they asked me not to share their strategy they had been working on for ages.
    Work Safe Custom Theme: http://spahrep.github.io/
    Age 55 TFC - Faery Warrior - Triple Crown (acres,nw,honor) <Unicorn Stampede>
    Age 56 TFC - Faery Warrior <Fen of the Unicorn>
    Age 57 TFC - Elf Mystic - 1st TFC Prince :P (S) <Rarity>
    Age 58 HRS (S) - Elf Mystic <Space Truckin - Deep Purple>
    Age 59 HRS (M) / AC (M) Faery Merchant <Cantaloupe>
    Age 60 AC (council) - Human Sage <Cerulean Frost>
    Age 60b Simians - Orc Tact <Cerulean Frost Rebooted>
    Age 61 - Silly Pink Ghetto Cats - Dwarf Merchant <Starship Unicorn Express>
    Age 62 - A Ghetto - Human Sage - 1M+ nw <Cerulean Unicorn Adventure>
    Age 63 - Another Ghetto
    Daughter of the Fifth House, Holder of the Sacred Chalice of Riix, Heir to the Holy Rings of Betazed.

-- The opinions/rants do not represent my kingdom or its affiliates, only me, and i have a lot of them.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    And you shared it anyway. You're better than that Spah!

We all on the beach having drinks.

Nesta looks good in a thong.
    Confucius Say
    It's all right to sit on your pity pot every now and again. Just be sure to flush when you're done.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
    Nesta looks good in a thong.
    Ohh dear god in heaven. Was that pict you send Nesta. I figured you were at the Zoo ... darn .... I just turned blind!! Hope my elf can handle herself until I regain my eyesight :P
    So noob I'm not even sure I started yet

Age 27 - 715 on Elf honor chart!!!

Age 45 - Ahh .. didn't really play that age :/

Needs to get out more
    10% huh? Well maybe they ran into Noobies Don't Bite soldier ball(registered tm) and came up with a plan. Be kind.
    1.041 would've been a nice parting gesture.

It only took a few weeks for you to acquire that Simians spice ;-) you got zing!

Oh, and I just pulled out of #tactics. lmao ~ and people thought the age was moving slow ~
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    10% huh? Well maybe they ran into Noobies Don't Bite soldier ball(registered tm) and came up with a plan. Be kind.

It only took a few weeks for you to acquire that Simians spice ;-) you got zing!

Oh, and I just pulled out of #tactics. lmao ~ and people thought the age was moving slow ~
    Now now, what's wrong with out soldier balls?

Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post

I posted a thread full of useful tips, like how to calculate attacks, what to do when chained etc. FYI their current policy was just release thieves and wizards to meet your wpa/tpa at new size.... They just deleted my tips thread, they said i had no right to try and criticize them having not been in the KD for one tic, and to take my 'plagiarized copy/pastes' and go elsewhere :P That's what you get for trying to help in the ghetto.
    Work Safe Custom Theme: http://spahrep.github.io/
    Age 55 TFC - Faery Warrior - Triple Crown (acres,nw,honor) <Unicorn Stampede>
    Age 56 TFC - Faery Warrior <Fen of the Unicorn>
    Age 57 TFC - Elf Mystic - 1st TFC Prince :P (S) <Rarity>
    Age 58 HRS (S) - Elf Mystic <Space Truckin - Deep Purple>
    Age 59 HRS (M) / AC (M) Faery Merchant <Cantaloupe>
    Age 60 AC (council) - Human Sage <Cerulean Frost>
    Age 60b Simians - Orc Tact <Cerulean Frost Rebooted>
    Age 61 - Silly Pink Ghetto Cats - Dwarf Merchant <Starship Unicorn Express>
    Age 62 - A Ghetto - Human Sage - 1M+ nw <Cerulean Unicorn Adventure>
    Age 63 - Another Ghetto
    Daughter of the Fifth House, Holder of the Sacred Chalice of Riix, Heir to the Holy Rings of Betazed.

-- The opinions/rants do not represent my kingdom or its affiliates, only me, and i have a lot of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Spahrep View Post
    I posted a thread full of useful tips, like how to calculate attacks, what to do when chained etc. FYI their current policy was just release thieves and wizards to meet your wpa/tpa at new size.... They just deleted my tips thread, they said i had no right to try and criticize them having not been in the KD for one tic, and to take my 'plagiarized copy/pastes' and go elsewhere :P That's what you get for trying to help in the ghetto.
    I think I played in that ghetto last age! I made posts giving helpful tips, they deleted it. Then when I made an anon hit they raze killed me. They were really good though, I think they ended at like 13k acres on 20 provs.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    ...is this the constitution kd?

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Spahrep View Post
    Yup, teaching ghettos how2play is an exercise in frustration. So much bad and stupid in this game.

Needs to get out more
    My advice is to go to the.....I keep forgetting I'm a traveller. So my new advice is to ask me where a nice 5-star " small kingdom " is and I can offer a rundown. Then you can be invited where the fit is cool. Monsters, I Am Alive, Plaidovia, Pillz Retirement Ghetto, Eye on the Prize or lower activity charmers like Miracle Illusion. I confess I've forgotten the names over the last few ages, but some of the players were irc active and may be contacted in recruit irc.
    ________
    Weed bowls

There has been a huge ****storm and QQ in #tactics just yesterday, equivalent to an earthquake of richter scale of 7.0.

Selling convo logs on #tactics (public server) from 23/3/2014 2000GMT to 24/3/2014 0100 GMT for cookies (chocolate preferred), please PM me to arrange delivery.

Thanks!

-cJ

Utopia is just social text-based chess/poker/starcraft/trading
    There is only 1 important strategy in Utopia. Game Theory

Age 57-63 : Pyromaniacs co-leader
    Age 64: Retired ghetto (Sillies)
    Age 65: Retired warring ghetto (Sillies X)

To be continued...

-
    Dont be a retail investor/trader. You will lose shinies.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Can I ask what they're qq'ing about? I don't want logs lol

Forum Fanatic
    why would i pay anything to sit in on the horse**** that is #tactics?

Thread Information