Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: intel sharing with mobile apps

Needs to get out more
    Because I'm too tech inept to use angel, BUT I did learn that if I c+p sot to kingdom forum that an angel user can transfer that to the intel site and the export line is intact. IPad doesn't like angel and I'm not into fiddling with the thing to make it happen by other means. It's ok, I'm ghetto ;-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    Because I'm too tech inept to use angel, BUT I did learn that if I c+p sot to kingdom forum that an angel user can transfer that to the intel site and the export line is intact. IPad doesn't like angel and I'm not into fiddling with the thing to make it happen by other means. It's ok, I'm ghetto ;-)
    Yep, same goes for spell ops, post to a place in the forum for someone else to put it in for you. I keep on meaning to get a list of all the op success messages so someone could post "FB 2300 pezzies from failprov" and someone else could just take the return message and put in the numbers and submit the data to the intel site.
    Sadly I have not done this, and the wiki ones aren't quite correct any more. If anyone wants to compile this list that would be fantastic and I'll update it in the wiki.
    Work Safe Custom Theme: http://spahrep.github.io/
    Age 55 TFC - Faery Warrior - Triple Crown (acres,nw,honor) <Unicorn Stampede>
    Age 56 TFC - Faery Warrior <Fen of the Unicorn>
    Age 57 TFC - Elf Mystic - 1st TFC Prince :P (S) <Rarity>
    Age 58 HRS (S) - Elf Mystic <Space Truckin - Deep Purple>
    Age 59 HRS (M) / AC (M) Faery Merchant <Cantaloupe>
    Age 60 AC (council) - Human Sage <Cerulean Frost>
    Age 60b Simians - Orc Tact <Cerulean Frost Rebooted>
    Age 61 - Silly Pink Ghetto Cats - Dwarf Merchant <Starship Unicorn Express>
    Age 62 - A Ghetto - Human Sage - 1M+ nw <Cerulean Unicorn Adventure>
    Age 63 - Another Ghetto
    Daughter of the Fifth House, Holder of the Sacred Chalice of Riix, Heir to the Holy Rings of Betazed.

-- The opinions/rants do not represent my kingdom or its affiliates, only me, and i have a lot of them.

Forum Fanatic
    angel is pretty easy to set up man, it makes **** a whole world easier.

The Jerks.

Forum Fanatic
    don't think angel works on mobile, alas :(

Needs to get out more
    I agree Angel makes things easier by all evidence. But I did notice this about myself: I use to eyeball attacks a few ages ago. Some guys were even good at this without som, and I was schooling in that environment. Now that I use a formula that instinct is gone. Our world of intel sites and the calculators is great, don't get me wrong. I'm glad I saw this in myself and thus play as raw a game as kingdom rule allows.

To clarify this off-topic subject, I've had guys in kingdom that would ask how much defense one of our guys had that got hit. He then looked at the enemy kingdom page and weighed his retal on that: As it was explained to me. There was a general knowledge of nwpa and the elite solo races were easiest. Guys weren't suiciding or bouncing. I really didn't bounce other than hitting the CQ instead of ambush bar. When I went to Aggression is the Liquor in 55 I finally was offered a formula I trusted and have used since.
    Last edited by StratOcastle; 02-04-2014 at 18:19.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Thread Information