Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Legacy

Quote Originally Posted by Zauper View Post
    If you don't want to be called out, or for legacy to be called out for their own stupidity, don't spend half of your goodbye post blaming us and talking about how we're disdainful of your skill or whatever. Or claim that they are 'allegations', rather than the truth.
    I did not blame CR and I won't blame CR. Legacy died because of activity. It is that simple.

You do realize that in the last two ages we've given BB, fratzia, and pyro the button through full fortified, right? Why would us giving you the button in the same situation be disdain?
    Because you would assume (justifiably) that you could give that advantage and win anyway. It is a feeling I imparted to you from outside because it is an advantage I would not give unless I fully expected in every way that I would dominate the engagement.

**EDIT**

you in fact gave legacy EVERY advantage I can think of and any KD I was a part of in my past would have taken that opportunity (win or lose) to do damage and see what could happen. Legacy could not, and I don't have any explanation why. It is very sad.

If you replaced 50% of your core, why try to whore? Why not just go be a warring kingdom?
    As explained above, the intent was to war, but I was given indications (or at least I interpreted the indications to mean) that conflict was inevitable and that no amount of diplomacy would be productive.

Why disband when things don't go your way? You didn't even try.
    Again it is not that things did not go our way. There have been lots of times things did not go the way for kingdoms that I was leading or co-leading. I have NEVER disbanded a kingdom before. In this case, it seemed the only choice. No one stepped up to leadership until AFTER a disband was decided.

I wonder when are the poeple going to start blaming CR for those members who disappear during the conflict :P

As far as i know, all the evil deed are done by CR. Right Zauper/Topsy? :D:D:D
    I don't blame CR for that in the least.

So you guys disband because you lost some acres?
    Again, no it was for lack of activity.

By the way, there is no attempt here to defend, excuse or in anyway absolve me for any or all imputed guilt associated with this. I utterly failed in leadership here and am rightly regarded as a complete failure here. But this thread is not about me, it is not about blame. It was an attempt to explain the thought process and events that led to this terrible decision in the hope that other kingdoms might avoid coming to this sort of point themselves. I feel terrible in every way possible about this.
    Last edited by Sheister; 08-04-2014 at 13:45.

Sad to see another one go.
    Please don't make a QQ fest out of this thread. It seems like the whole Utopia Talk board is already like that. ;)
    PEW PEW PEW!

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nim View Post
    Sad to see another one go.
    Please don't make a QQ fest out of this thread. It seems like the whole Utopia Talk board is already like that. ;)
    You guys could have gone on ghetto bashing this age just like Simians. It's where your true calling is... just like Simians.

Needs to get out more
    Legacy is a cool name. Funny how doing diplo leads to playing this game in a manner that you find yourself in trouble for the same price as no diplo 10 spots down. I mean if my kingdom upset a bigger kingdom, and they have, it never required any " deals ". I get it, I just find it a lot of wasted motion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

This game is dead anyway , why prolong the suffering. RIP Legacy. RIP Utopia.

Forum Fanatic
    So.... who are the legacy leaders that went AWOL? Where the f*** is Boss? What happened ?

The Jerks.

For the purposes of this thread Tetley, all of the Legacy leadership that went AWOL are named Sheister.

Forum Fanatic
    Lol? why take all the blame on yourself

The Jerks.

Quote Originally Posted by Abscond View Post
    You guys could have gone on ghetto bashing this age just like Simians. It's where your true calling is... just like Simians.
    I'm not in Legacy?
    PEW PEW PEW!

Quote Originally Posted by tetley View Post
    Lol? why take all the blame on yourself
    Because I already am taking a lot and people deserve a chance for a fresh start. Ultimately during the last 7 days I was in charge while others were semi-active and then completely inactive as things escalated so its fine.

Forum Fanatic
    But so what ? If leadership decided you guys were in crown race this age, leadership explored cows, leadership made cf deals etc., then bail in the most important time....
    People at least should know, so the next time those leaders try to recruit them, they will know the danger...
    If they left you holding the bag and you stepped up, you tried your best, you deserve some credit for that. Everyone makes mistakes, at least you tried. Leaders disappearing at crunch time is inexcusable.

The Jerks.

I'm glad I met you, Sheister. You will be missed (if you do leave).

Thanks Caillean I miss you too.

Boss never was leading, between 57 and 60

Here goes another one. Another sad day for uto. <3 legacy friendlys
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Thread Information