Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Legacy

zauper i don't want to get into arguments here, but you know why i said i would order razes back if CR tried taking "tax'ed" acres, to allow us to fight pewpew. (Numours times your leadership was told to deal with me, instead you guys went behind my back and made a deal with an inactive Boss), Yes he agreed to the deal of giving acres, but i had told before i did not agree to such things, yet CR went behind my back to make a deal?

You also know that it was admitted that you dealbroke legacy early age. (Maximouse claiming he admitted it because he didnt have all facts at the time...Since when does Maximouse not have all facts before making such statements?)

And the deal topsy made us with atleast 24hrs notice and rest to be agreed upon.. you guys claimed wasnt a deal as we hadnt gotten confirmation by all 3 in your leadership? (So in that case why was your deal for "tax" acres a proper deal when you only had agreement with 1 half of the leadership, the inactive one at that, despite being told to deal with me).

Anyway ive said my piece on this.

gl CR and GL Legacy players.

As the acres was called "tax" by CR leadership, whats wrong in quoting the term Ben? I was told to not see it as "tax" bt to see it as allowing legacy a fight without being at a disadvantage, yet CR called it "tax" on first approach. (and on forums if im not mistaken).

I apologise if you feel offended Benjamin as that is not my intention.
    Last edited by Aranfein; 08-04-2014 at 21:06.
    War is what happens when language fails.

Quote Originally Posted by Aranfein View Post
    zauper i don't want to get into arguments here, but you know why i said i would order razes back if CR tried taking "tax'ed" acres, to allow us to fight pewpew. (Numours times your leadership was told to deal with me, instead you guys went behind my back and made a deal with an inactive Boss), Yes he agreed to the deal of giving acres, but i had told before i did not agree to such things, yet CR went behind my back to make a deal?

You also know that it was admitted that you dealbroke legacy early age. (Maximouse claiming he admitted it because he didnt have all facts at the time...Since when does Maximouse not have all facts before making such statements?)

And the deal topsy made us with atleast 24hrs notice and rest to be agreed upon.. you guys claimed wasnt a deal as we hadnt gotten confirmation by all 3 in your leadership? (So in that case why was your deal for "tax" acres a proper deal when you only had agreement with 1 half of the leadership, the inactive one at that, despite being told to deal with me).

Anyway ive said my piece on this.

gl CR and GL Legacy players.
    Here we go again. CR apparently "taxes" acres yet all the other kingdoms accept acres for a CF or extension.

You are deluded
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

I wish to god I had some admin powers. PLEASE can you all debate that someplace else. It was an age ago and a KD that does not exist anymore. Please let it go.

Needs to get out more
    Ha, Ha, Ha. You certainly don't have to make public messages clarifying your stand Aranfein. No offense to CR I just don't see the point of their justice quest. And no offense to Legacy, but were always the big kingdom we saw losing. So my perception has been that Legacy was simply a good growth kingdom that didn't know war strategy. In this I find CR superior in every way: from personnel, to diplo and experience, to allies, and proven war capability if not AMA level.
    I could see Legacy earning anger, but not from a threat perspective.

Oh, and retirement is just not playing all the time. Do like I have; pop in and serve when you have the time. Find a war and join the fun. Heck, I did 5 restarts last age by choice. Live it up. You don't have to play this game only one way.
    Last edited by StratOcastle; 08-04-2014 at 21:10.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

StratOcastle, Legacy was never a growth KD, last age was first time trying it, and well we all know how that turned out. (lack of activity and farmout, simply didn't have the activity nor the skill as a KD for it). - If we ended high earlier ages it was because of warring, as we had the activity.. last age we didn't and it seems they didn't this age either - Think we had 4 maybe 5 players that had played in a growth kingdom before(when we grew last age).

As for this age, i have no idea, as i didn't play there.
    War is what happens when language fails.

With all the hate pms I have...... I am pretty sure utopia and I are done with each other. I don't think there is a KD on the server that does not have at least one member that has pmd me something nasty. Who knew people felt this strongly about Legacy given all the trolling.....

So I am pretty sure retirement in my case is actual retirement strato.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    With all the hate pms I have...... I am pretty sure utopia and I are done with each other. I don't think there is a KD on the server that does not have at least one member that has pmd me something nasty. Who knew people felt this strongly about Legacy given all the trolling.....

So I am pretty sure retirement in my case is actual retirement strato.
    My KD has not PM'd you. Mr. Pants on fire.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Are you sure? I can't be sure since I don't know what KD you play for......

Needs to get out more
    Accept my apologies Aranfein and Sheister, please.
    Just recall the Ricky Gervais commercial about hate-mail. Lots of folks in game have all the grace of baboon flung poop, but we should be able to smile at negatude and wish them a nice day.
    Sheister, you have as ironic a nick as jammin had the wooden spoon avatar. I'd never try to convince the unmotivated to stick around, but it'd be nice to think your departure a troll move. ;-) take hair.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    Lots of folks in game have all the grace of baboon flung poop, but we should be able to smile at negatude and wish them a nice day.
    +1!
    PEW PEW PEW!

R.I.P. potatoes.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    Are you sure? I can't be sure since I don't know what KD you play for......
    I play in a ghetto. I am my KD.

Edit: I just checked and my only PMs are love letters to Zauper. I save my hate for forum posts, mostly targeted at Pyros.
    Last edited by Band of Horses; 09-04-2014 at 01:39.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Post Demon
    Sheister, join the Spartans! We're all very nice people and we'd love to have someone with knowledge and activity here! We're like one big family giving pats on the back all age long :D

**** the community. Why bother with a bunch of hatin' nerds. Find a random ghetto, only pop online when drunk to tell dirty jokes/stories. Have fun making new friends. Enjoy real retirement.
    Last edited by Minty; 09-04-2014 at 01:20.

Post Demon
    RIP Legacy.

@People talking ****:
    You don't have to like a kingdom or the people in it to show a little decency. If you don't at all care about the game getting a little smaller, please quit so we can play with the people that DO care.

Thread Information