Thread: Expose Thieves

Expose Thieves

I was reading on the guide regarding the Expose Thieves spell, it reads as follows, "Decreases available stealth of target province to between 66% and 93% of its original amount."

Is this viable in reducing the effectiveness of Halfers after doing normal ops or is it an overall waste of runes/mana that could be otherwise used for NM or FB?

Enthusiast
    ET is a good spell used on halfers / rogues when you know their stealth is decently high. This is usually done when you declare a kd and can ET their rogues before they op or if you time their op runes, you can ET them before they do any runs.

Because of the difficult nature to track how much stealth their thieves have, you need to utilize the spell when you know their stealth will be higher so the amount of stealth drop per ET is higher.

Thank you, that was very helpful information. I was unsure as to the pretext that the spell was best utilized or if viable at all.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by ofgortens View Post
    ET is a good spell used on halfers / rogues when you know their stealth is decently high. This is usually done when you declare a kd and can ET their rogues before they op or if you time their op runes, you can ET them before they do any runs.

Because of the difficult nature to track how much stealth their thieves have, you need to utilize the spell when you know their stealth will be higher so the amount of stealth drop per ET is higher.
    well said

Strategy Moderator
    if your at >50% mana u spend more on mana than u burn on ET...just a heads up

especially if the kd seems to have a "wave" time when they generally do an op wave before chain it can be useful. If you are decent at doing ET you can basically force them to use their stealth as it comes.
    My life is better then yours.

Post Demon
    Does the faery +30% spell damage work on ET?

Quote Originally Posted by Bukharistan View Post
    Does the faery +30% spell damage work on ET?
    That is a great question! I was curious of the same thing, as I am currently running faery and didn't know if it push me more towards the 93% side of decreasing stealth.

Thread Information