Thread: This guy

Veteran

This guy

Thought some ppl might get a laugh at what is posted in ghettos these days:

Between 'we hate the french', slapping imaginary people and whatever else you posted so far, let's get at least one thing straight: if you do what your monarch asks you to do, this has nothing to do with leadership. It's called autocracy. There are several forms - despotism, monarchy, dictatorship. In utopia the 'monarch' is elected, hence it should be a democracy. It's called a monarch to keep in line with the medieval theme. What happens in this kingdom is more or less an oligarchy - a couple of provinces threaten the others.
    An example of leadership would be to follow your monarch because you trust him, not because he told you to do stop when all you wanted was to attack.

Forum Fanatic
    threats are not a good way to operate a team. if you have to remove people or whip them into shape you have to do so...

shouldn't get too caught up in bureaucracy. there are enough real world models of organizational units with the same number of people as utopia kingdoms, those would be the best models to look at for leading. unfortunately i suck at all things organization.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    I've found that forcing Taylor Swift material down people's throats was the perfect way of getting people in line.

*shrugs*

Forum Fanatic
    I should use that "don't [x]... like, ever" gif to motivate people to stop doing stupid things.

to me, the answer is if you need people to play straight.... you show them the wsk hula banner. That will make anyone straight.....

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    I've found that forcing Taylor Swift material down people's throats was the perfect way of getting people in line.

*shrugs*
    He is correct. Run a kingdom with Nim, Digital Dreams, Tras19, Piggy, Jwuzi, Heinie, Spahrep, Snp, brickwolfman and and...so many I can't remember * sorry guys, I've been around the block a few times,...oh, and keep that going requires Swift justice.

The parallel reason I like divisions of 8 is that it's the number of role-players we have in my group for over 30 years. It's the apex of synergy IMHO. Just so happens the game has 8 of each personality and race that further influenced my Virtual Kingdom template.
    Last edited by StratOcastle; 02-05-2014 at 19:56.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Thread Information