Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34424344

Thread: How long will CR keep running away from AMA and BB?

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by protector View Post
    I told you it'd cost you $2700. That'd be $200 for me, $100 for every other player and the last $100 is to pay Proteus debt ;p
    Do you mean i should contact ASF asap and ask him for 2600 dolars :P
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Forum Fanatic
    Elit I'm not trying to ask a stupid question... you mentioned achievements that specific age. If you want to talk about the history of the kingdom, that is a different thing. Here's what you said:

Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    Jerks did noting all age compare to BB/AMA wars
    What I'm asking is: so what?
    I already agreed we couldn't have crowned without AMA/BB and that you helped us greatly. There is no denying that...
    But just because you guys had our backs and you fought harder wars doesn't necessarily mean you are the only ones who deserved the crown.
    Success + competence + achievement in wars/conflicts are not the only relevant factors for a crown! The "best" kingdoms don't always win.

The truth is, it didn't even occur to me that we were taking "too much" land until you guys said so afterwards. I thought to myself, wow we got really lucky... but the possibility that there was something "wrong" with that never entered my mind. When I reflected about it after the fact, I realized perhaps there was something to some of what was being said... maybe there WAS too much land exchanged. But I feel sure it was a legit war, and I think infection really just wanted to take a stand and not be pushed around, like Crunch said. The nature of the game mechanics are that when a kingdom half your size maxes the meter, you farm them for a great deal of land.

Anyways, I guess we are just going in circles here. Like I said, I'm sorry it went down in a way that gutted people. We weren't trying to backstab anyone.

You can say it was selfish for us to take the land bonus, fine. But it wasn't ill will. We weren't intending to f**k you over, unlike so many other kingdoms who deliberately did so in ages prior. And I think that's an important distinction.

The Jerks.

I like to post
    tetley, all i asked is for your kd change WW bonus. This way all KDs had fair chances for close run for n1. Its not much for ask after you got in position for top 3 only because you are ally with us. Being loyal is most important in this game in long term success. Your KD missed his chance for free learn and improve age after age. Did you gain any respect from win crown or did you become better from it? Its really silly how ppl loss his mind when become close to crowns.

About infection WD... Its don't make sense at all. Almost every EOA wars never end with WD if both KDs don't have deal for it. You bully them and they declare his jihad war. Mess meter can understand, but not WD and help kd you "hate" for bully you. From how its look from outside your kd and infection had some shady deal.

p.s.
    I know this is not your decision tetley. Im put all blame on Pendel and wartague. They was online and in charge for it.
    Last edited by Elit; 26-04-2014 at 08:39.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    tetley, all i asked is for your kd change WW bonus. This way all KDs had fair chances for close run for n1. Its not much for ask after you got in position for top 3 only because you are ally with us. Being loyal is most important in this game in long term success. Your KD missed his chance for free learn and improve age after age. Did you gain any respect from win crown or did you become better from it? Its really silly how ppl loss his mind when become close to crowns.

About infection WD... Its don't make sense at all. Almost every EOA wars never end with WD if both KDs don't have deal for it. You bully them and they declare his jihad war. Mess meter can understand, but not WD and help kd you "hate" for bully you. From how its look from outside your kd and infection had some shady deal.

p.s.
    I know this is not your decision tetley. Im put all blame on Pendel and wartague. They was online and in charge for it.
    yeah did not make sense for them to wd eoa that is true .. more so if they had grudge for being picked on in the first place and that seems ligit at the start of the conflict it was something that seemed like it would just be taken to eoa...don't remember everything not sure if infection got fed on by ama that age? if they did that could have caused the deal i can see players than picking a favorite and wanting to try to shape the chart in their own way. all things said as wrong as that might sound to to top.. is it really wrong? if you are kd sitting top 10 or 15 and you can't stop the continued waves from the super kd and think the tax you payed or deal you got was unfair.. maybe this is the way to have some power and shape the chart? next time a super kd wants 20% tax from a ghetto maybe you rethink just how powerful that ghetto can be to the crown.. ( again not saying ama did that to infection or anyone just trying to make point) not sure what deal pendel make ..know wartague long time and can say he never like to diplo i always seen him avoid it at all cost.. delegate it to someone else... he just like to make kd strat and hit...than again if it was deal to win maybe he would.. still whatever it was that happen still agree ama is best kd any i think no one would dispute that except perhaps the lame cr and fake rage group... but jerks got lucky or though deal the crown is just as fair as most things that happen in this game..

Thread Information