Page 41 of 44 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast

Thread: How long will CR keep running away from AMA and BB?

I like to post
    Band of Horses, Fratzia didn't attempt to screw AMA. They had some activity problems and was hard for them to go b2b war with BB. Maybe they give so much acres to BB maybe not. Still its was land BB earned from them legit with win his war. Fratzia was very pumped and scary kd for war.

About Havoc. For 3 ages in raw Havoc have CF with us and we never take any acres from them after they loss his run from BB. Same was again for this age. Every from rest kds knocked and asked for acres from them. We got zero all age, but in return we had deal for taking acres if we need it. Deal was very unspecific and unclear and main depended from both kds good will for keep it or not. Sure main reason for Havoc give us land was hate vs BB.

About Jerks. Sure its not Jerks fail Infection decide to WD. They told in advance about his plans, so Jerks got chance for change his WW bonus. This was main choice for keep his relation with ama/bb or kill them. They made his choice and we made it too. Every one take his own path after age ended.
    Last edited by Elit; 24-04-2014 at 06:32.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Veteran
    As long as we talk about Jerks outplaying us, I got a question to jerks and Palem. If Jerks hadn't arranged it as a farm war, then I guess the other kd gave them the crown. It was not anything that Jerks did as a kd (playing) that let the other kd to wd 2 hours before EoA. In that line of logic how can you say it was due to their superior play (outplaying) that they won? More or less was the other kd that decided who's the winner. But of course i am more inclined to believe Jerks did strike a deal to get the ww bonus, which I can take as outplaying us to a certain degree.
    A Mother's advice - #forfun

Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    Band of Horses, Fratzia didn't attempt to screw AMA. They had some activity problems and was hard for them to go b2b war with BB. Maybe they give so much acres to BB maybe not. Still its was land BB earned from them legit with win his war. Fratzia was very pumped and scary kd for war.

About Havoc. For 3 ages in raw Havoc have CF with us and we never take any acres from them after they loss his run from BB. Same was again for this age. Every from rest kds knocked and asked for acres from them. We got zero all age, but in return we had deal for taking acres if we need it. Deal was very unspecific and unclear and main depended from both kds good will for keep it or not. Sure main reason for Havoc give us land was hate vs BB.

About Jerks. Sure its not Jerks fail Infection decide to WD. They told in advance about his plans, so Jerks got chance for change his WW bonus. This was main choice for keep his relation with ama/bb or kill them. They made his choice and we made it too. Every one take his own path after age ended.
    Fratzia gave that many acres because they wanted BB to win, maybe it wasn't to spite you but instead that they liked BB. Either way my point still stands. Before you make the argument that you and Coss are friends, I am pretty sure he was part of that activity problem that you speak of.

Havoc has always been good about making deals that involve them being with x range of other kingdom or other kingdom being in x range of crown. Again is this your fault or theirs that you pulled this move? Either way it isn't vastly different from Jerks move.

Jerks chose to play your game, your way. They just so happened to get lucky. Yes they trade your friendship for crown, but would anyone else really respect them if they had laid down for you and handed you the crown? They would be no better then Infection, Fratzia, and CR if they had.

Quote Originally Posted by Soul_Hunter View Post
    As long as we talk about Jerks outplaying us, I got a question to jerks and Palem. If Jerks hadn't arranged it as a farm war, then I guess the other kd gave them the crown. It was not anything that Jerks did as a kd (playing) that let the other kd to wd 2 hours before EoA. In that line of logic how can you say it was due to their superior play (outplaying) that they won? More or less was the other kd that decided who's the winner. But of course i am more inclined to believe Jerks did strike a deal to get the ww bonus, which I can take as outplaying us to a certain degree.
    An AMA player that agrees with me, Infection was at fault not Jerks. We only have hearsay as to it being planned, and I think we all remember Infection QQing and raging over the farming in hostile so I highly doubt it.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Forum Fanatic
    tetley, BB got 25k acres from Fratzia deal we got acres deal from Havoc. How we take acres dont matter.
    Elit, this might be true, except the reason Havoc donated so many acres was to make sure Beastblood didn't win, because they had bad relations with them from their back to back war earlier that age. It's not like you took them in a legit hostile. As you say yourself, you took more from them to try and prove a point, so it's not exactly a deal but rather CR saying "take as many of our acres as you can."

My point was that if you want to say that infection WDing is a chart shape, then you have to say that CR giving you 9k+ acres to f**k beastblood is a chart shape also.

You manage to stay in top because we protected your KD with take down rest good competitors. So Saying you dont deserve to win compare ama/bb is correct. You did noting impressive all age for deserve win.
    Like I said in my post, skill/experience/performance are not the only relevant factors in saying who should get a crown. Luck, diplo, relationships and so on are also important. How many crowns have been won through the ages because some KD got lucky? That doesn't mean they didn't deserve it...

The Jerks.

Post Fiend
    what kinda bull is this.

Fratzia gave that many acres because they wanted BB to win, maybe it wasn't to spite you but instead that they liked BB. Either way my point still stands. Before you make the argument that you and Coss are friends, I am pretty sure he was part of that activity problem that you speak of.

Could you plz stay on facts you know something about ?

There was 3 people that made this dession and being one of them i find it hard to take when some random WHO has no cluse start putting out his assumensions as facts.

I like to post
    I don't see any problem in Fratzia give acres to BB, don't matter reason. Both Kds had war and after it they made deal. Its how game work from long.

tetley, When you talk about diplo and rest i can agree its all important. For example when you waved Havoc they got very mad and offered us land for prevent you take it. Did we accept it? No! I talked both sides for help this to be solved and both get deal work good for them.
    Making my own deal with them is not less legit from wave and take what i can with force.
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Needs to get out more
    All I'm saying is that whoring isn't about war excellence. War excellence is a tremendous tool, but only a branch of whoring. Whoring is a bad word in meaning and in game amounts to the victimless crime. Both jerks and SWEA took the money shot over a great acting gig. Last age it was CR who called in the pimp(FPA)to beat down the John that didn't want to pay first. Enough analogies, I didn't pen the nick of whore to land acquirement.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    Both jerks and SWEA took the money shot over a great acting gig.
    This really cracked me up.

The Jerks.

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Soul_Hunter View Post
    It occurred to me Jerks earned the win by the enemy doing an honorable thing: wd before age ends. - I'm not sure, but neither are the ones complaining. So what deal would Jerks have made to earn the WD?

Forgive my frantic posting, work starts in 30 seconds ;-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey^Mike View Post
    what kinda bull is this.

Could you plz stay on facts you know something about ?

There was 3 people that made this dession and being one of them i find it hard to take when some random WHO has no cluse start putting out his assumensions as facts.
    Looks like I was right.

I don't see any problem in Fratzia give acres to BB, don't matter reason. Both Kds had war and after it they made deal. Its how game work from long.

tetley, When you talk about diplo and rest i can agree its all important. For example when you waved Havoc they got very mad and offered us land for prevent you take it. Did we accept it? No! I talked both sides for help this to be solved and both get deal work good for them.
    Making my own deal with them is not less legit from wave and take what i can with force.
    I don't see problem with Infection give acres to Jerks via WW. Both Kds had war and one surrendered. Its how game work from long. (You see how your logic works both ways?)
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

lol palem, jerks outplayed us? they played themselves out of an alliance with the two best kingdoms on the server and made sure they can never enter the top again.

Yea, they sure played themselves into a great position there.

Like I said: kds that think they're good because they accidentally got a crown: swea, jerks, havoc.

It seems if you want to end your kingdoms aspirations the fastest way to do it is to 'outplay' AMA.

fyi it would have been facile to have jerks razed down and BB begged us to let them help do it.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

#tactics

I'll McGovern you up, son. Wait, you know who McGovern was, right?

Quote Originally Posted by John Snowstorm View Post
    lol palem, jerks outplayed us? they played themselves out of an alliance with the two best kingdoms on the server and made sure they can never enter the top again.

Yea, they sure played themselves into a great position there.

Like I said: kds that think they're good because they accidentally got a crown: swea, jerks, havoc.

It seems if you want to end your kingdoms aspirations the fastest way to do it is to 'outplay' AMA.

fyi it would have been facile to have jerks razed down and BB begged us to let them help do it.
    From what i saw posted on irc, flogger turned the request down when ppl asked him. Something along the lines of if AMA does not believe its worth a GB then BB wouldn't help either. Funny thing though, many of the kds wanting to raze Jerks were the ones GBing AMA last age. If Jerks had been GBed it would have been totally uncalled for, so i am glad Elit backed us up even when he didn't have to.
    It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.

How about we close this topic. Last 15 pages aren't about CR anymore.
    Cuddly Panda Troll

PyroManiaCs Official Troll from April 13th 2014 to January 2015

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by MrCurious View Post
    If Jerks had been GBed it would have been totally uncalled for, so i am glad Elit backed us up even when he didn't have to.
    I was very unhappy, but if we didn't GB Rage (tag used same age) don't see how its justice to GB Jerks.
    I missed my chances for Palem say: AMA outplayed all but still I believe we did correct choice :)
    Time was so short for decision and every one was so mad. Was easy for us all to "bring justice" in wrong way.
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Quote Originally Posted by Band of Horses View Post

I don't see problem with Infection give acres to Jerks via WW. Both Kds had war and one surrendered. Its how game work from long. (You see how your logic works both ways?)
    The problem wasn't with the acres given through the warwin. It was the miraculous turn of activity, where Infection went head to head with Jerks for days and all of a sudden turned inactive and started handing out acres like it was nobody's business. First few days of that war Jerks didn't grow all that much, and nearer the end of the age Jerks started raking in acres faster than they could against any decently active warring KD (which I assume Infection are, though I have no idea about that KD). If Infection had surrendered after mintime or even when they started to hand out acres and not after they had given out about 50k (I think it was that much?), nobody would've complained, Jerks would've still had two powerful allies, and AMA would've rightfully crowned.
    Proudly played in: Mystic Aura, FREE, Fellatio/Vae Victis, Nexus, Seasons, Dreams, Polar Bears/AMA
    Crowned with Seasons in age 37 (honor), 39 (nw/land) and 41 (nw/land)
    Crowned with Dreams in age 50 (KD nw/land)
    Crowned with AMA in age 59 (KD nw)
    Crowned with Expendables in age 65 (KD nw/land)
    Crowned with Cellos Republic in age 66 (KD nw/land)
    Now playing in: Canadian Rebellion (not to be confused with Cromulent Republic or Cellos Republic, obviously)

Thread Information