Page 16 of 44 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: How long will CR keep running away from AMA and BB?

Quote Originally Posted by Maximouse View Post
    Silly proteus. When will you ever learn your history. If you want to attack me in person, get your facts straight.
    Where did I play last age?
    Where did I play the age before that?

When you can answer that question, you will see the flaws in your points.
    And unlike you I dont lack self esteem and feel the need to constantly boost myself. If you want to know how good or bad I am, talk to the people I play or played with and they will tell you:).
    Your just the noob from ABS who's ass I had to safe on countless occasions. I understand your still hurt about that, but you can check it with several of the old court members if you dont trust my word on it.

Your right about 1 thing though. Consistency matters. I am 3 for 3 on crowns with crown attempts. Only thing you got a perfect record on is making a fool out of yourself in the forums:).

Several people outside CR can confirm we decided before last age ended to go warring this age and see were it takes us. So dont flatter yourself and think you somehow forced this upon us. If we wanted to go for the crown we would have done something different besides warring pyro on OOP +7.
    BB thinks this is worth it. Lets see how long they keep that up. Our KD is strong not only when we crown or are in a position to crown. We dont get weaker just cause a bigger KD is hitting us.
    I can confirm that they planned to go warring this age prior to end of last age.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Sir Postalot
    BB thinks this is worth it. Lets see how long they keep that up. Our KD is strong not only when we crown or are in a position to crown. We dont get weaker just cause a bigger KD is hitting us.
    That's why I haven't even gotten a province or logged in yet, BB is keeping the starters fresh. If you can make some1 quit I'd appreciate it, I want a spot.

Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    That's why I haven't even gotten a province or logged in yet, BB is keeping the starters fresh. If you can make some1 quit I'd appreciate it, I want a spot.

Enthusiast
    I remember last age people saying it's easy to war B2B2B that the EOWCF etc makes it that vulturing doesn't exist.

Putting up 24k acres leaving early EOWCF to grow calfs to fight RBL with cows and beating them right after we warred pew pew. Sounds so easy when you're a back seat driver. I said it before and I'll say it again AMA>CR.

We proved last age we are the best warring kingdom in the game bar none. Also one of the best whore kingdoms.

Needs to get out more
    Without a doubt best kingdom overall is AMA. Is diplo a weakness? I guess if perception is reality then there's your lowest stat. So let's do a D&D version:

Grey Elf: fighter/magic-user

str -18
    int -19
    wis -18
    dex -18
    con -17
    cha -15

+3 frostbrand bastard sword, cloak of elvenkind, 3 healing potions, ring of elemental control-air, boots of speed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    Without a doubt best kingdom overall is AMA. Is diplo a weakness? I guess if perception is reality then there's your lowest stat. So let's do a D&D version:

Grey Elf: fighter/magic-user

str -18
    int -19
    wis -18
    dex -18
    con -17
    cha -15

+3 frostbrand bastard sword, cloak of elvenkind, 3 healing potions, ring of elemental control-air, boots of speed.
    Can we do 3.5? I want to be Elan Psion

This thread is a riot!

Proteus,

Do I really need to post the PM logs from last age when you came and spoke to me? or are you going to continue this charade?
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by DM_Benjamin View Post
    Proteus,

Do I really need to post the PM logs from last age when you came and spoke to me? or are you going to continue this charade?
    Do you need to blackmail Proteus for share his opinion with all us?
    Shame Benjamin real shame!
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Sir Postalot
    the sooner you realize the 25 of you noobs combined don't have as much talent as proteus when he's logging twice a day, the better.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    the sooner you realize the 25 of you noobs combined don't have as much talent as proteus when he's logging twice a day, the better.
    twice a day in forum and once per day in his acc!
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

And unlike you I dont lack self esteem and feel the need to constantly boost myself.
    Laughing at someone for boosting himself and then boosting yourself right after seems... odd.
    Your right about 1 thing though. Consistency matters. I am 3 for 3 on crowns with crown attempts.

Several people outside CR can confirm we decided before last age ended to go warring this age and see were it takes us. So dont flatter yourself and think you somehow forced this upon us. If we wanted to go for the crown we would have done something different besides warring pyro on OOP +7.
    Waving the competition off-guard OOP doesn't necessarily mean you aren't aiming to crown. We waved Sanctuary like 3h OOP and ended up winning. I personally don't believe that a kingdom like yours would go for pure warring. Sure, some of your players wouldn't mind, but you have plenty that prefer whoring. Besides, you'd have probably picked honor as bonus if you really aimed to be warring ;p

You still don't get it, do you?

Veteran
    Total Attacks Made: 120 (+13,381 acres)
    Total Attacks Suffered: 78 (-5,005 acres)

Pretty worth it so far!
    Last edited by Meeni; 16-04-2014 at 08:20.

So strong, maximouse! I hear it's gone up another 2k acres between Meeni posting and now! I wish you were strong vs. us sometimes when there aren't 11 other KDs hitting in :(
    Proudly played in: Mystic Aura, FREE, Fellatio/Vae Victis, Nexus, Seasons, Dreams, Polar Bears/AMA
    Crowned with Seasons in age 37 (honor), 39 (nw/land) and 41 (nw/land)
    Crowned with Dreams in age 50 (KD nw/land)
    Crowned with AMA in age 59 (KD nw)
    Crowned with Expendables in age 65 (KD nw/land)
    Crowned with Cellos Republic in age 66 (KD nw/land)
    Now playing in: Canadian Rebellion (not to be confused with Cromulent Republic or Cellos Republic, obviously)

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    You asked for Proteus and you got it.
    Im not going to limit his posting only because you cant get all his points proper!
    O no I am happy the self suicide troll is here. It is entertaining.

Thread Information