Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: How long will CR keep running away from AMA and BB?

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Didn't everyone agree/forced into agreement that all grudges were given up?
    Not.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

ehhh oh is that why we cant get a cf from CR?

Make sense why they want to re-engage us...and I thought it was just that you don't like us...I guess thats a good thing its not personal?

Still...dont run...gotta pay le piper sometime
    "Respect the one who defends his land with bravery;
    Honor the price he pays to fufill his duty."

-DonJuan, The Legendary KaMiKaZe King
    WhatsApp +16264286874 | SC2/D3 BattleNet: DonJuan5420 | PSN: DonJuan5420

Age 54: #1 Land KD (HaLL of Heroes)
    Age 54: #1 NW KD (HaLL of Heroes)

Age 81: #1 Honor KD (The Faery Circle)
    Age 81: #1 WW KD (The Faery Circle)
    The Tactical Technical Institute

Quote Originally Posted by DonJuan View Post
    ehhh oh is that why we cant get a cf from CR?

Make sense why they want to re-engage us...and I thought it was just that you don't like us...I guess thats a good thing its not personal?

Still...dont run...gotta pay le piper sometime
    Or maybe it's just because you are the closest in size and NW to us that isn't in war or our friends?

Kinda makes more sense

And DJ, coming from our KD and knowing how we are, I would expect more from you than this rubbish.
    Last edited by DM_Benjamin; 09-04-2014 at 06:31.
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

Enthusiast
    Ben, just let them. Waving the KD closest to us that we dont have a CF with while even still under a dragon from legacy is considered running now...:).

DJ is right ofcourse. We shouldnt wave the KD closest to our size while we dont have a CF. Especialy when they are bringing up banks which would be used later to gain an advantage over us.

Quote Originally Posted by munk View Post
    My suggestion would be to allow us to plore up to get into a somewhat competitive build and then have some wars -- they should have superior science all over, but at least that'd be a fight worth fighting.

<3 all
    True, a fight worth fighting, but not bloody likely to happen I think...

It's actually a good deal to let you guys explore up about 5k-10k acres. I'm quite sure AMA and/or BB will go for it :)
    Last edited by faegan; 09-04-2014 at 12:26.
    Cuddly Panda Troll

PyroManiaCs Official Troll from April 13th 2014 to January 2015

Post Fiend
    Even if pyro wanted to declare CR, they couldnt. All that talk about exploring to a somewhat competitive build to at least have a fight worth fighting.
    In my own comfort ghetto
    PyroManiaCs (retired)
    AC (retired)

What I have to ask is, why would CR bother?

Lets be frank about this. The top kingdoms get to choose who will and who won't be able to even compete for a crown in most circumstances by either being open to Cfs or closed to them. If three of the top 5 have CFs and the other two do not, then the other two are food for each other and for the other three. The other three merely need worry about the two non-cfd. So pyro and CR growing would be the two who are out. There is no point.

Perhaps I am just a burnout..... no wait, I think I AM a burnout, but in all honesty I can think of nothing that seems more pointless, unfun or more of a waste of time than growing up just to be food for BB/AMA/P2. They can just have relaxing fun testing the warring skills of the war kds that always maintain that on even acres they could compete with CR et al. So everyone in the low top ten to mid teens gets their wish, they get to test themselves against last age's crown winner. Thats nice, and its fun. so leave them alone and let them war.

Quote Originally Posted by Heiney View Post
    Even if pyro wanted to declare CR, they couldnt. All that talk about exploring to a somewhat competitive build to at least have a fight worth fighting.
    Don't stop me now
    I'm having such a good time
    I'm having a ball
    Don't stop me now
    If you wanna have a good time
    Just give me a call
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    What I have to ask is, why would CR bother?

Lets be frank about this. The top kingdoms get to choose who will and who won't be able to even compete for a crown in most circumstances by either being open to Cfs or closed to them. If three of the top 5 have CFs and the other two do not, then the other two are food for each other and for the other three. The other three merely need worry about the two non-cfd. So pyro and CR growing would be the two who are out. There is no point.

Perhaps I am just a burnout..... no wait, I think I AM a burnout, but in all honesty I can think of nothing that seems more pointless, unfun or more of a waste of time than growing up just to be food for BB/AMA/P2. They can just have relaxing fun testing the warring skills of the war kds that always maintain that on even acres they could compete with CR et al. So everyone in the low top ten to mid teens gets their wish, they get to test themselves against last age's crown winner. Thats nice, and its fun. so leave them alone and let them war.
    If they want to war they owe the tax man.

Enthusiast
    If they want to war they owe the tax man.
    +1.

Quote Originally Posted by DM_Benjamin View Post
    Or maybe it's just because you are the closest in size and NW to us that isn't in war or our friends?

Kinda makes more sense

And DJ, coming from our KD and knowing how we are, I would expect more from you than this rubbish.
    Well I could go the godly rout and cry foul play like when I was in CR and we were re-engaged by BB..but I say im less dramatic and dont have the time to waste posting nonsense.

Yes I honestly thought you would have left us alone after giving you a ww after all that Fair Play hub-bub last age but now its more clear why CR refused to give us a cf after the last war...there was never any intention to cf and clear a way to re engage.

Yes I know this tactic well since we did it to AMA while I was in CR the age before it was done to us...I wont play dumb and I don't suffer from amnesia like some do but if I were you I wouldn't play dumb either because this wasn't a coincidental encounter. It took you guys 3-5 days to decide going from 10% acres tax for 2week cf to an official hostile with Dragon.

I expected a better defense from you Ben...you didnt even try :(
    "Respect the one who defends his land with bravery;
    Honor the price he pays to fufill his duty."

-DonJuan, The Legendary KaMiKaZe King
    WhatsApp +16264286874 | SC2/D3 BattleNet: DonJuan5420 | PSN: DonJuan5420

Age 54: #1 Land KD (HaLL of Heroes)
    Age 54: #1 NW KD (HaLL of Heroes)

Age 81: #1 Honor KD (The Faery Circle)
    Age 81: #1 WW KD (The Faery Circle)
    The Tactical Technical Institute

Quote Originally Posted by DonJuan View Post
    Well I could go the godly rout and cry foul play like when I was in CR and we were re-engaged by BB..but I say im less dramatic and dont have the time to waste posting nonsense.

Yes I honestly thought you would have left us alone after giving you a ww after all that Fair Play hub-bub last age but now its more clear why CR refused to give us a cf after the last war...there was never any intention to cf and clear a way to re engage.

Yes I know this tactic well since we did it to AMA while I was in CR the age before it was done to us...I wont play dumb and I don't suffer from amnesia like some do but if I were you I wouldn't play dumb either because this wasn't a coincidental encounter. It took you guys 3-5 days to decide going from 10% acres tax for 2week cf to an official hostile with Dragon.

I expected a better defense from you Ben...you didnt even try :(

You better form an alliance if you want to talk like this.

Quote Originally Posted by TheUtopianHerald View Post
    How long will CR keep running away from AMA and BB?
    How long will you be too much of a coward to use your real username?

Quote Originally Posted by DonJuan
    It's against fair play to reengage someone at a later point in the round (or even back to back)? Interesting, hadn't heard this one in a long time. We had a beef with BB for their re engagement because flogger said something along the lines of "consider it a deal" then the next day retracted that after we had already setup for pump build.
    Last edited by Godly; 09-04-2014 at 17:24.
    "Godly, you do realized that you have just sealed your faith now, right?"

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Godly View Post
    How long will you be too much of a coward to use your real username?
    Your kd faketags every age. You've lost the right to call people cowards for using different names lol

Enthusiast
    DJ, are you really saying we shouldnt have waved you while we had no CF and you were in agressive stance putting up cows and in declare range? Your KD didnt close a CF deal and hoped legacy would keep us occupied long enough for pyro to put up their cows. Legacy crumbled faster then expected. Too bad

Thread Information