Page 4 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: How long will CR keep running away from AMA and BB?

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    The main difference, of course, being that neither AMA or BB got a farm war for a crown war win and an OOP war win vs Havoc at the start of this age. You guys not offering pyro a CF after the OOP war is flat out wrong.
    We offered but then council veto'ed ... wait...

Enthusiast
    Sheis, I am not sure which small warring KD you talk about. Pyro has every intention to get back into the top of the charts. For us to CF them (while they still pose a danger to us) if both BB and AMA refuse to CF us is silly. If we do that we just give ourselves 1 more KD that will put up cows we cant touch. And in Pyro's case, they got a strong late age setup aswell.

why maximouse, I am thinking about all my small warring kd's when we had no intention of hitting top 10 at all. it that is not the case here, well thats different.

But when I would get hit for some random and then see intel (usually after a small growth because we felt we needed 200 acres on some province for some reason, like to protect a TM in war or some such) I would talk to the KD in question, sanc/fury/bio/whoever and say "hey, we are trying to prep to war XX:XX and we need these guys. Can you back off a little? After war you can have free hits to land drop and we are all happy if you need it ok?"

99/100 the larger KD took that with no problemo and 97% of the time did not have time to collect the free acres anyway so no it was no big deal.

Enthusiast
    This is a whole different situation. Pyro isnt a warKD trying to stay small. Look at the setup. 20 human wh, 5 faery mys. They didnt try to put up cows cause they want to remain out of the top and war. They put up cows cause they want into the top. And if we let them while ama and bb keep us hostage, we just give ourselves 1 more KD with cows in a short while with every intention to come after us.
    Why would we do that?

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Your kd faketags every age. You've lost the right to call people cowards for using different names lol
    You're all cowards. We are tagged and IRC named tagged. I think I can call people cowards!

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Maximouse View Post
    This is a whole different situation. Pyro isnt a warKD trying to stay small. Look at the setup. 20 human wh, 5 faery mys. They didnt try to put up cows cause they want to remain out of the top and war. They put up cows cause they want into the top. And if we let them while ama and bb keep us hostage, we just give ourselves 1 more KD with cows in a short while with every intention to come after us.
    Why would we do that?
    The point is my friend...was that you were going to before...and you backed away.

We didn't close the deal as you put it because Nesta was on vacation (in which you knew ahead of time) and CR was officially still in active hostile with legacy. We thought we had more time to close since it was only gonna be a tax wave.

This unfortunately is a small stain on the otherwise well manicured credibility of CR...but I believe it will hurt them more later on in the age when they are looking for the same sympathy that they denied to others.

So now you will go on to say how merciful you have been in the past and this is fair game since we are the only threat at your size without farming yourself out to BB or AMA...
    "Respect the one who defends his land with bravery;
    Honor the price he pays to fufill his duty."

-DonJuan, The Legendary KaMiKaZe King
    WhatsApp +16264286874 | SC2/D3 BattleNet: DonJuan5420 | PSN: DonJuan5420

Age 54: #1 Land KD (HaLL of Heroes)
    Age 54: #1 NW KD (HaLL of Heroes)

Age 81: #1 Honor KD (The Faery Circle)
    Age 81: #1 WW KD (The Faery Circle)
    The Tactical Technical Institute

Quote Originally Posted by DonJuan View Post
    The point is my friend...was that you were going to before...and you backed away.

We didn't close the deal as you put it because Nesta was on vacation (in which you knew ahead of time) and CR was officially still in active hostile with legacy. We thought we had more time to close since it was only gonna be a tax wave.

This unfortunately is a small stain on the otherwise well manicured credibility of CR...but I believe it will hurt them more later on in the age when they are looking for the same sympathy that they denied to others.

So now you will go on to say how merciful you have been in the past and this is fair game since we are the only threat at your size without farming yourself out to BB or AMA...
    Wait, let me get this straight... you are angry because we waved you, a kd that we had no CF in place with?

And we are 'taxing' again? cmon man, seriously
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

I like to post
    AMA waved RBL yr 0 and after it we gave them CF.
    Havoc wared Pyro+won and never gave them any kind cf after it. Now you demand war and refusing deal: land for CF how you did to legacy.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Enthusiast
    They didn't want land for cf. Now they intend to give us war via maxing meter. Their tactic is going to totally torch our WW record :(

let's see. Went to sleep, woke up and saw kingdom decided to raze retal. support this decision.

To all CR members, we will not pay a single acre more to you guys and we would raze retal all the way till the end of age. We are NOT GOING to pay for your CF to AMA/BB. It's real funny that you mentioned to us that you wont CF us unless we give you the same amount of acres that AMA/BB wants from you for CF. Thus, we pay for you. Lmao.

Nope, not going to happen. 1) we are not pushovers 2) Pyro aint allies with AMA/BB 3) Yawns

Trust me, this wont go to war and we're fine dragging it out. We'll see who lasts longer. As far as I know, Topsy makes a bad diplomat so if anyone else from CR wants to do diplo, feel free to approach me.

Oh by the way, I heard Procy saying that Zauper and him were meant to discuss about CF deal at XX hours, and this was arranged many hours before XX hours. However, you guys just decided to wave us at XX-4hours out of the blue before anything is settled. Also, you are fortunate that Legacy messed up big time, or else you wont be in this position ever.

I realized that CR has probably most/all of their kingdom #tactics and on this forums, and you guys use your mighty keyboard well. Your propaganda machine works pretty well I would say. Spamming the forums and IRC and trying to win the masses. I saw in the legacy thread on how you all blamed legacy for dealbreaking last age. As far as I know, (and what other top kingdoms know), you dealbroke them FIRST. IT's a pity that Angels decided to be nice and not stir **** up and refused to post that in the forums.

-cJ

Utopia is just social text-based chess/poker/starcraft/trading
    There is only 1 important strategy in Utopia. Game Theory

Age 57-63 : Pyromaniacs co-leader
    Age 64: Retired ghetto (Sillies)
    Age 65: Retired warring ghetto (Sillies X)

To be continued...

-
    Dont be a retail investor/trader. You will lose shinies.

Post Fiend
    From what i know AMA did not run from a single **** that was lined up #1 #2 #3 last age and went 4/4.

Desperate people, desperate measures.

P.S. i dont even want to check out how CR looks like kd acres wise, banner looks hideous.
    Last edited by clawz; 10-04-2014 at 06:15.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne View Post
    Oh by the way, I heard Procy saying that Zauper and him were meant to discuss about CF deal at XX hours, and this was arranged many hours before XX hours. However, you guys just decided to wave us at XX-4hours out of the blue before anything is settled. Also, you are fortunate that Legacy messed up big time, or else you wont be in this position ever.
    Havent even bothered to check this with zauper, but even if it is, does agreeing to talk mean you cant wave now? So now agreeing to talk means you can put up cows in agressive stance while beeing our size?
    Dream on cj.

About the legacy stuff., good thing there are logs then. Full logs. Not the kind legacy used to try and get people to hit us while we were hostile with them. In the case of legacy, they were bigger then us with more military and more pessies and we waved into fort. Howmany more advantages are needed? They made it clear from the 1st hour of the conflict they had every intention to war us.
    Even without the dealbreak from last age we would have waved them, and even without the dealbreak from last age legacy would have crumbled like it did.

And pyro? You were well within declarerange when we waved. And your tried to put up cows which could later be used against us.... What should we do? Not wave out of the kindness of our hearts? Not wave because ehm.......... I actualy dont really know a reason not to wave.

You sound just as noob as Nesta. LOL

let's see. Went to sleep, woke up and saw kingdom decided to raze retal. support this decision.

To all CR members, we will not pay a single acre more to you guys and we would raze retal all the way till the end of age. We are NOT GOING to pay for your CF to AMA/BB. It's real funny that you mentioned to us that you wont CF us unless we give you the same amount of acres that AMA/BB wants from you for CF. Thus, we pay for you. Lmao.

Nope, not going to happen. 1) we are not pushovers 2) Pyro aint allies with AMA/BB 3) Yawns

Trust me, this wont go to war and we're fine dragging it out. We'll see who lasts longer. As far as I know, Topsy makes a bad diplomat so if anyone else from CR wants to do diplo, feel free to approach me.

I realized that CR has probably most/all of their kingdom #tactics and on this forums, and you guys use your mighty keyboard well. Your propaganda machine works pretty well I would say. Spamming the forums and IRC and trying to win the masses. I saw in the legacy thread on how you all blamed legacy for dealbreaking last age. As far as I know, (and what other top kingdoms know), you dealbroke them FIRST. IT's a pity that Angels decided to be nice and not stir **** up and refused to post that in the forums.

-cJ

i tend to think i'm a better strategist than him in war :)

oh, forgot to add this. I'm pretty sure everyone except CR members fall in the noob category of yours :)
    Last edited by TheOne; 10-04-2014 at 07:34.

Utopia is just social text-based chess/poker/starcraft/trading
    There is only 1 important strategy in Utopia. Game Theory

Age 57-63 : Pyromaniacs co-leader
    Age 64: Retired ghetto (Sillies)
    Age 65: Retired warring ghetto (Sillies X)

To be continued...

-
    Dont be a retail investor/trader. You will lose shinies.

How can that happen and i would not even go there as i am in CR. =)

i tend to think i'm a better strategist than him in war :)

oh, forgot to add this. I'm pretty sure everyone except CR members fall in the noob category of yours :)

Thread Information