Page 6 of 44 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: How long will CR keep running away from AMA and BB?

Post Fiend
    ** The kingdom of CR **
    Total land exchanged: +8,169 (81/40)

You've already hit us for about 25% of our land before we just started razing as retaliation and are still not satisfied by this and are unwilling to accept a CF.
    Last edited by Procy; 10-04-2014 at 18:04.
    Currently semi retired / ghetto fabulous / Genesis fanatic
    Formerly of: Darwins Dark Legions, Freestyle KLA, Equilibrium, Mercy, Havoc, Sanctuary, Hall of Heroes, Pyromaniacs

Quote Originally Posted by Zauper View Post
    Exploring 300a on a prov is quite different from putting up a bank.

No one is whining about it. We were talking with you about whether we wanted to CF to let you put up a bank. You guys then went and put up a bank....and hit into our 100/150 pt hostile. Did you expect us to not react?
    No it's not different when we explored a human to 3k acres while you had 2k acre undeads and we had nothing similar. And yes, the only argument you can come up with for not agreeing to a CF is us exploring one or two humans to MAX 3000 acres, while you had 8 hitters around 1800 acres.

What's done is done.

Cuddly Panda Troll

PyroManiaCs Official Troll from April 13th 2014 to January 2015

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Heiney View Post
    So in an extreme scenario where a kd is 8k in size and another being 40k, are you gonna have to kill the entire kd just for the CF?
    I'd assume an 8k acre kingdom isn't putting up banks to be competitive in the top and not care?

I'd assume an 8k acre kingdom isn't putting up banks to be competitive in the top and not care?
    Cuddly Panda Troll

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Procy View Post
    ** The kingdom of CR **
    Total land exchanged: +8,169 (81/40)

You've already hit us for about 25% of our land before we just started razing as retaliation and are still not satisfied by this and are unwilling to accept a CF.
    If you're going to post a SN, you should probably post one that formats correctly. At no time have we been up by 8k acres, FYI.

and like I said, last diplo I heard of was us agreeing to not hit and finish talking, and you guys then did a second razewave or sth.

Faegan:
    Yes, you put two humans to double the size of our top hitters, that would have been able to get safe and were exactly what the negotiations were about. So they were hit instead. Exploring 300a on one prov is different from exploring 1500a on one prov. They are vastly different. The equivalent of what you did would have been if we had, I don't know, doubled our mystic to 3k acres instead of exploring 300a on it. The equivalent of you doing what we did would be if you explored your 1500a prov to 1800a instead of 3000a.

...and you could have explored them further.
    Last edited by Zauper; 10-04-2014 at 18:15.

You guys then went and put up a bank....and hit into our 100/150 pt hostile. Did you expect us to not react?
    I love to fact check...and I just saw 4 days of prior news and did not see 1 hit towards CR prior to May 8th YR2...and we exited FORT Apr 12th YR2.

You just, in fact, lied once again in the face of Utopian Community...wow Zauper :(

Your premise for this vulture is deceitful and agrument for action is invalid.

After all the qqing from last age about instilling fair play at the top after AMA served you a whoopin...you will need to do a bstter job admitting that your just as dirty as everyone else.
    "Respect the one who defends his land with bravery;
    Honor the price he pays to fufill his duty."

-DonJuan, The Legendary KaMiKaZe King
    WhatsApp +16264286874 | SC2/D3 BattleNet: DonJuan5420 | PSN: DonJuan5420

Age 54: #1 Land KD (HaLL of Heroes)
    Age 54: #1 NW KD (HaLL of Heroes)

Age 81: #1 Honor KD (The Faery Circle)
    Age 81: #1 WW KD (The Faery Circle)
    The Tactical Technical Institute

Post Fiend
    I dont even get the logic. So what if they are or arent? Does that mean they have to give u 8k acres for you to CF them? Based on your logic of asking for an amount that AMA and/or BB asked you for, you are going to tax the same amount on pyro. Unless AMA and/or BB scrutinized your kd strategy before asking you for a certain amount, i dont see how is your statement relevant.
    In my own comfort ghetto
    PyroManiaCs (retired)
    AC (retired)

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by DonJuan View Post
    I love to fact check...and I just saw 4 days of prior news and did not see 1 hit towards CR prior to May 8th YR2...and we exited FORT Apr 12th YR2.

You just, in fact, lied once again in the face of Utopian Community...wow Zauper :(

Your premise for this vulture is deceitful and agrument for action is invalid.

After all the qqing from last age about instilling fair play at the top after AMA served you a whoopin...you will need to do a bstter job admitting that your just as dirty as everyone else.
    You hit into our hostile. I didn't say you hit us. You removed acres from Legacy, who we were hostile with. Need me to post the hit for you? I'm going to request your public apology now, since it seems like this is where we're going.

I'm curious though, how was it a vulture?

Heiney: kingdoms not competing are treated differently by everyone.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by DonJuan View Post
    Actually he is much more dirty from all rest. He trade my good will past few ages for 1 age chart and decide to **** play us.
    I told Zauper 3 ages ago: don't play stall games. Its lame way diplo and i don't like this. Im waste enough time for utopia and don't need to waste more from "smart ass" diplo. Still he decide to tell Cello he will extend CF with us and keep tell it for 5 days till i finally come in irc and told him he cant stall more. So his reply was how his KD don't want to CF us and he wont. Sorry but its PURE LIE. At lest be honest and admit you want to use situation for secure your spot.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

I assume that if you got an agreement with BB or AMA for X acres, and PyroManiaCs gave you X acres, the deal would be done? How would you then proceed?

Hit PyroManiaCs for X and then let AMA or BB take them from you, or let AMA or BB take the acres and then hit PyroManiaCs for the same quantity?

I also assume that most of CR council is too paranoid to accept such a deal, because it would mean you'd have to trust PyroManiaCs and (AMA or BB). You decided you couldn't trust any party and well ... If you just wouldn't have such a stuck-up attitude and tried real and honorable diplomacy there wouldn't be ****storms about CR every age.

I will leave you with this nice applicable saying:

Ill doers are ill deemers.....
    Cuddly Panda Troll

You hit into our hostile. I didn't say you hit us. You removed acres from Legacy, who we were hostile with. Need me to post the hit for you? I'm going to request your public apology now, since it seems like this is where we're going.

I'm curious though, how was it a vulture?

Heiney: kingdoms not competing are treated differently by everyone.
    Zauper is correct, I hit into Legacy after they disbanded and were releasing all defense. I did, however, run this by Legacy and the province in question. I didn't bother to ask you, since this wasn't your feeding ground. The second they disbanded and released ****, I asked Legacy if I could take a hit.

And yes, wow...I took ~45 acres off a 1300 acre/60k networth province while your lowest networth was 160k... I was 80k networth at that point. Those acres were never going to end up on your kingdom and now they are. You should be f@#-ing thanking me instead of more QQ.
    Cuddly Panda Troll

Can someone explain to me the point of this thread other than QQ? What exactly have we done wrong this time?

This round we're the bad guys for waving kingdoms that are free? I suppose last round we were the bad guys getting dealbroken because AMA didn't get the deal they wanted. The round before, we were the bad guys for getting "purposely hacked."
    Last edited by Godly; 10-04-2014 at 19:23.
    "Godly, you do realized that you have just sealed your faith now, right?"

Zauper,

As the representative of the kingdom who was being hit in hostile, is it not for ME (at the time) to object? I did not. Pyro hit into a provice that was going to delete as soon as it could and had decided to release ALL of hits trained military to NW screw itself so that CR would gain as little as possible from it. (IIRC that was what the guy was thinking you never can be sure with some of these people). So, stop pretending like there was some sort of sacred protected entity here called "the hostile". That is just plain silly. Stop trying to use the kingdom FKA legacy as some sort of "purity shield".

Jesus, everyone just stop trying to use legacy period.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    Actually he is much more dirty from all rest. He trade my good will past few ages for 1 age chart and decide to **** play us.
    I told Zauper 3 ages ago: don't play stall games. Its lame way diplo and i don't like this. Im waste enough time for utopia and don't need to waste more from "smart ass" diplo. Still he decide to tell Cello he will extend CF with us and keep tell it for 5 days till i finally come in irc and told him he cant stall more. So his reply was how his KD don't want to CF us and he wont. Sorry but its PURE LIE. At lest be honest and admit you want to use situation for secure your spot.
    I told Cello I'd work on it and get it done eventually, but that there was pushback. I told you the same thing.

I was being honest in both cases:
    You were offered the deal you wanted.

Sheister: nope. If we hit a province, or op a province as part of a hostile, I would expect other kingdoms to stay out of the hostile and not hit someone we had NS'ed down. I would expect the same with a province who had released. Your kd can agree to give them acres, sure. That doesn't mean we don't view them as our acres to take (which we do).

faegan: We don't have trust issues, if anything our issue is that we trust people too much.

Sir Postalot
    BB's ceasefire price is 2.2x the amount of acres havoc is up on pyro this age as of now, and 3x the amount of acres they take after now.
    Last edited by flogger; 10-04-2014 at 20:01.

Thread Information