Thread: wpa

Post Demon

wpa

Just wondering how high wpa should be on an UD in a full-time warring KD?

Some guys in my KD keep saying that it's a waste of space because supermages will break you anyways. I always tell my KD to get 1-1.5 raw wpa with some science. What should be minimum/maximum wpa for an attacker?

As an Undead myself, I try to get as much WPA as I possibly can. YES Mages will break you. But that is not the point of an Attackers WPA. The reason I try to get a decent WPA is to stop other Attackers and even Thieves from trying to get some lucky Spells on me. Plus most everything else is fairly easy to get good numbers on. TPA, DPA and EPA are easy enough to deal with. The real difficult one is WPA. At the moment I am at 1.55 Raw WPA. You need around 1.5-2 Raw, with a little Science, in my opinion. But again, the higher, the better!

Post Fiend
    High as you can go without sacrificing other things :)

Helps stop other attackers, but also means you can help out with other spells that will allow your mages to save mana for the more difficult stuff.

I have not played a dedicated attacker in many ages and haven't play the last couple, so just guessing really, but maybe 1.5-2.5 is probably decent enough.

Enthusiast
    1.5-2 wpa. (edit.. wpa.. tpa.. same thing ~.~ )

It helps stop spells to an extent, every spell you block are blown up runes and wasted mana.

It also allows you to do mage ops when you are chained.

2WPA on 1000 acres = 2000 wizards.. thats almost 7 wpa if you get chained down to 300 acres.
    Last edited by Cry0; 10-04-2014 at 16:20.

Forum Fanatic
    science is incredibly important and usually makes the difference in attacker vs. attacker spellcasting. usually 1.5-2.5wpa is where a mid-age undead should be (1-1.5 at this stage). if your wpa is low, you should probably set up your undead with a higher offense ratio than they would normally keep.

Enthusiast
    wpa super stronk on undead/tact.

Thread Information