Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: RBL vs Pyro?!!?

RBL vs Pyro?!!?

Hmm drawing reference from RBL vs Bad GFs thread (http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...RBL-vs-Bad-GFs), I shall create my own thread!

Pyro barely just CF-ed CR ~26hrs ago, after several days of hits back and forth, losing about 1/3 of their acres to CR. During this episode, the kingdom of 'The Revolution' played Pyromaniacs out and backed out of arranged war TWICE on the exact hour arranged, with Pyros doing fort to fort hits and all.(and this was before Pyros did a single retal to CR). This caused Pyros to make non-optimal decisions in the whole episode.

Pyro was 25k acres after the whole episode, spent finished their spec credits from the last war win for nothing, lost alot of fking military, and was in neither pumping or full war build as the just barely added back 20~25% of thier acres back to ~31k acres.

It must be mentioned that CR & Rage have a special relationship this age, which I am unable to guess how close they are. (based on http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...RBL-vs-Bad-GFs)

So just a few minutes ago, (with reference to http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...RBL-vs-Bad-GFs), Pyros got waved with almost all our troops out on waving 'Revolution' for revenge. 'Revolution' ran away in war and there seems to be no more 'active' hostile, but hey my troops are still OUT!. And guess what! I'm not like 40k in range of war! (something like the other thread). I am like 1mil networth (~20%) smaller!

We were barely in fort, and only entered fort when 'Revolution' ran away in another war.

Hmm pot calling the kettle black? (from reference of the other thread)

If rage had wanted to war us, they could have at least contacted us and we would have agreed to war them in like ~48hrs albeit having far lesser time to repump these acres after the whole CR episode, and close the nw gap. but nope! Doesnt seem like they are looking to actually war!

Oh, btw. Pyro was waving a kingdom that was initially larger in networth than us when CR cf was concluded. and not 2 kingdoms who were like 70% range and 20 provinces... (http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...RBL-vs-Bad-GFs). Just needed to add this point. Oh and apparently Rage had only like 5-6 provinces out? when warseekers waved them while Pyros has like almost all their humans out when rage waved us. Seems exactly what RBL/Rage QQ a few days ago, they are just doing it but albeit on a more extreme level :D

Let's see. I think with all the stuff happening to Pyro this age, most kingdoms would have at least thought of disbanding or have players abandoning or leaving. Hmm, I havent lost a single player yet. But let's see how long my guys can stand up to this bull****.

MOAR QQ & less pew pew!

-cJ

EDIT: [08:02:05] <xxx> i dont get those references.

You will need to read http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...RBL-vs-Bad-GFs to get those references!
    Last edited by TheOne; 13-04-2014 at 23:47.

Utopia is just social text-based chess/poker/starcraft/trading
    There is only 1 important strategy in Utopia. Game Theory

Age 57-63 : Pyromaniacs co-leader
    Age 64: Retired ghetto (Sillies)
    Age 65: Retired warring ghetto (Sillies X)

To be continued...

-
    Dont be a retail investor/trader. You will lose shinies.

Forum Fanatic
    Rage is under new management and I was not aware.

I like to post
    Its amazing how pyro is involved b2b in hostile/wars this age.
    Havoc/havoc bot user/havoc/rbl=havoc ally.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Quote Originally Posted by American Badass View Post
    Not aware regarding what?

Would it be..

a) special relations between CR & Rage?
    b) Doing onto others what you felt wasnt 'fair' or 'legit'? (waving people with troops out bla bla bla. see http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...RBL-vs-Bad-GFs)
    c) saying you're looking for a war but not really really looking for a war? (40k diff vs warseekers vs ermm..... 1mil nw difference now?)
    d) all of the above.

-cJ

To be continued...

-

Regular
    So now RBL waves Pyro who has troops out. Did not RBL whine about that the other day!?

Fairplay alliance kicks ass this age
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Post Fiend
    I'm not running anything or leading anymore, but I would like to point out that when I pointed out that our armies were out against kingdoms we gave the button to, and said kingdoms also had armies out against us, at the time of the wave on us, I was told "oh well, too bad so sad, that's life".

If you guys want consistent standards, you should do as I spent the last two years suggesting and as Darkie of BeastBlood tried to organized last age: get leaders together from all parts of the game and agree on things and make a post and have Bishop sticky it. There you go ... the agreed upon rules. If you break them expect the others who agreed to beat you into the ground and then move on with their lives.

But ... if you want to keep on abusing mechanics and unspoken agreements and pushing for every advantage you can get when it suits you and then crying unfair when it's done back to you ... then keep playing the way you have. After 60 ages and then some, I finally wised up and concluded that the former is never going to happen. Have fun guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Drixx View Post
    But ... if you want to keep on abusing mechanics and unspoken agreements and pushing for every advantage you can get when it suits you and then crying unfair when it's done back to you ... then keep playing the way you have. After 60 ages and then some, I finally wised up and concluded that the former is never going to happen. Have fun guys.
    Let's see, you are probably referencing to when we had a 48hrs short cf after my 2nd war ended. Where Nesta and you talked about a cf and we agreed to have 48hrs cf, and after the 48hrs cf, we could either arrange a war or Pyro would be obliged to give you a 5-6weeks cf if we were in a better spot. However, as much as I dont want to say this, Drixx you just totally lied to AB (and maybe rest of your kingdom?)

(~April 12th logs)

[06:02] <Drixx> Nesta said several times in that conversation that you would not use your pool to put up provs to gain an advantage over us
    [06:02] <Drixx> The temporary 48 hour CF was supposed to be to buy time to arrange a war
    [06:02] <Drixx> instead, you guys immediately put up cows and havoc jumped on you
    [06:02] <Drixx> so there wasn't any point in continuing the conversation while you were hostile to them

[05:58] <Americanbadass> Drixx made a CF originally with you which involved you not putting up cows and you put up cows
    [06:00] <Americanbadass> The whole conversation cosisted of Nesta saying you wouldn't use pool to put up cows
    [06:02] <Americanbadass> Well ok but based on past experiences I am going to trust Drixx. We have no intentions of CFing atm as we are looking for wars

Let's see, I scanned through the WHOLE logs of Nesta and you, spent 10-15 mins reading through it, and there was 0 things mentioned about us not being able to use the pool for exploring provs in our CF agreement. and again after the 48hrs cf, we could either arrange a war or Pyro would be obliged to give you a 5-6weeks cf if we were in a better spot. But I guess Drixx goes around telling AB (new monarch) and probably his kingdom that Pyro promised not to use pool.

I will ask nesta for permission to post nesta-drixx logs.

----

Bottom line is: It seems like RBL admits that this wave is doing what they felt is not right, but because of their circumstances unto them. point noted.
    Last edited by TheOne; 13-04-2014 at 21:24.

To be continued...

-

Forum Fanatic

Needs to get out more
    Pyro must come to terms with not just this rivalry but your late age set up. Your potential is also a subject of concern I'm sure. If NABs don't keep pressure on you they will have BB, AMA, Pew2 on top with you surging below.

Even though we're all adults we know entropy is at work. The desire for order is in direct violation of the magnificent egos at odds.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Forum Fanatic
    To me it was like Pyro waved xxx as they knew xxx would not hit back so could explore and enter fortified in a "legit" hostile.

*Edit*

Also the kingdom you waved is now in war which means zero chance of them carrying that hostile on from war (As seen by Pew vs SWEA, they'd get suspended).

So to me, the definition given in that other thread: it is "ok" to wave a kd that is all out. Something which happened to us and we was told to stop QQing and to man up and deal with it.
    Last edited by American Badass; 14-04-2014 at 07:56. Reason: location

Forum Addict
    zzz, i got my pc and playing real games is kinda more fun! CJ u post too much, fight more wars, less qq!

Quote Originally Posted by munk View Post
    zzz, i got my pc and playing real games is kinda more fun! CJ u post too much, fight more wars, less qq!
    Last I checked, Pyros was from a warring kingdom background and the amount of wars we fought an age is more than what a normal whore kingdom will fight in ~ 3ages worth. 6 wars in age 58, 7 wars in age 59. ofc i'm sure you want us to war your close friend RBL because ermm.. we would 100% lose? :D

let's see how many of CR members join in this bandwagon and help out their fellow close friends in RBL in the keyboard rwarwar! :)

i'm out of here for now. Test/Exam in 3.5hrs and I got called at 445am in the morning.

-cJ

To be continued...

-

Quote Originally Posted by Binar View Post
    Fairplay alliance kicks ass this age
    Have truer words ever been spoken?

#BinBinPlayAlliance We just play with BinBin in this alliance.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by American Badass View Post
    To me it was like Pyro waved x:x as they knew x:x would not hit back
    Same when Rage waved pyro and knew pyro would not hit back. In any case if Rage really wanted war, they wouldnt need to CF offer(s) along the way so I guess this is personal.
    Last edited by Palem; 15-04-2014 at 22:34.
    In my own comfort ghetto
    PyroManiaCs (retired)
    AC (retired)

Thread Information