Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: RBL vs Pyro?!!?

Quote Originally Posted by skoyl12 View Post
    Faegan waving a human kd with armies in is suicide. You should be expecting that every time you wave someone might get you. Whore kds will try to get easy land like that while war kds can use it to force you to war them. Even that ghetto that you previously warred, although that they lost, they forced you to play their game.
    Sorry, but haven't you been reading forums? RBL has been QQ-ing about being waved while hostile / armies out and now they do the very thing they were QQ-ing about. Either you play honorably, or you belong on the ****list. RBL just proved they are on the latter, by not only waving a kingdom that has full armies out but is also 80% in size.
    Cuddly Panda Troll

PyroManiaCs Official Troll from April 13th 2014 to January 2015

Quote Originally Posted by American Badass View Post
    Faegen. Would you like some ketchup for that chip on your shoulder?
    Reading Bogus Letters

It's not a chip, it's a simian! Yup, I got a monkey on my back...
    Your spelling sucks, get my name right American Sadass. (See what happens when you misspell a name? Totally different meaning...)

And sure...our position is bad, we're ofcourse partly responsible. But you coming in at this very point is just sad....donkey...

[MORE EDIT]
    Someone just pointed out to me that you were QQ-ing about being waved while you had two TINY ghettos hostile; clearly in no way intending to get a war. We, however, waved a kingdom larger and more pumped than us and very much intended them to war us. So don't even try comparing the two situations, American Badass.
    Last edited by faegan; 14-04-2014 at 00:22. Reason: Different monkey
    Cuddly Panda Troll

Forum Fanatic
    Only one QQer in here. His name is Faegen.

I like Pyro, but on this occasion i would just like to point out... Didn't Pyro wave Legacy last age and by the wave, knocked Legacy out of war range?
    War is what happens when language fails.

Quote Originally Posted by Aranfein View Post
    I like Pyro, but on this occasion i would just like to point out... Didn't Pyro wave Legacy last age and by the wave, knocked Legacy out of war range?
    Ok, I remember that. But you weren't 80% to begin with, but yeah... we were hoping to get a war though, and we got one.
    Cuddly Panda Troll

Forum Fanatic
    Faegan,

Have you considered that the consequences of the Fair Play Alliance have served you badly because a) you used a gangbang to acquire a large number of acres - and reneged on the promise of razing them out; and/or, b) because you pulled out of the alliance mid-operation, leaving several kingdoms in the ****?

It was quite obvious you didn't really have Pew/RBL/Havoc/etc's back last age, and it appeared that your kingdom used the entire thing as a way to help themselves (rather than to hinder AMA as was the intent).

Why would any of them have your back now?

The Jerks.

Enthusiast
    1st: what tetley said. Ofcourse none of the kd's you abandonned last age have much love for pyro.
    2nd: You really believe that when your waved 2 kd's you considered easy warwin targets and you cf'd both of them on feb 1st yr0 that CR was wrong to wave on feb 7th yr0 and that CR should have waited till you had armies home?
    Also consider the consequences of those "rules". Basicly any kd with turtling races could suicide wave 1 KD and never have to worry about getting waved by another KD? Is that what your suggesting?
    3rd: When we came for you the 2nd time. Didnt you try to put up cows shortly before that would eventualy be used to harm us? Were you in a hostile then? Werent you in actual declare range? And didnt pyro have an aranged war with *:** to get those explored provs trained up safely under the cover of war?
    4th: If you think RBL shouldnt complain when they get waved with armies out, then why do you complain now?

Like I told you before, what is considered a real hostile has always been under debate. In general most KD's frown upon waving a KD in a real hostile. If RBL was in a real hostile depends on your definition of what constitutes as a real hostile. But you cant really claim you were in a real hostile when the target you waved went to war can you?
    Or are you seriously suggesting nobody should be alowed to wave you when you have armies out and run turtling race setup?
    Last edited by Maximouse; 14-04-2014 at 07:56. Reason: locs

Quote Originally Posted by Maximouse View Post
    1st: what tetley said. Ofcourse none of the kd's you abandonned last age have much love for pyro.
    2nd: You really believe that when your waved 2 kd's you considered easy warwin targets and you cf'd both of them on feb 1st yr0 that CR was wrong to wave on feb 7th yr0 and that CR should have waited till you had armies home?
    Also consider the consequences of those "rules". Basicly any kd with turtling races could suicide wave 1 KD and never have to worry about getting waved by another KD? Is that what your suggesting?
    3rd: When we came for you the 2nd time. Didnt you try to put up cows shortly before that would eventualy be used to harm us? Were you in a hostile then? Werent you in actual declare range? And didnt pyro have an aranged war with that KD to get those explored provs trained up safely under the cover of war?
    4th: If you think RBL shouldnt complain when they get waved with armies out, then why do you complain now?

Like I told you before, what is considered a real hostile has always been under debate. In general most KD's frown upon waving a KD in a real hostile. If RBL was in a real hostile depends on your definition of what constitutes as a real hostile. But you cant really claim you were in a real hostile when the target you waved went to war can you?
    Or are you seriously suggesting nobody should be alowed to wave you when you have armies out and run turtling race setup?
    Correction, maximouse, we never looked at that kd you said for fake war (i refuse to post locs like you did :p) plus exploring. We didnt get a cf with you because we thought legacy would have shown up with more fight. We did not intend to use that kd to fake war to protect our fresh explores.

#2 we only approached them for war when you waved in and I see no reasonable and fair conclusion to diplo based on what I heard from talking to your kd. We had fallen near to said kd in range albeit still a bit larger. They agreed to war, which they then broke their promise.

#3 we became even smaller, this time smaller than that kd after we CF you. So we wave them for the war that they promised but never gave. Even while we're smaller and took a ****ton of hits, they ran from us into war with another kd. Now with our armies out, RBL waved in. Now what is wrong with what we did here?

#4 regarding us having turtle setup and whether we can suicide and not be hit by outside kds, I would say yes? As long as the kd we hit are same size as us and can war us? We took their land sending X offense and leaving Y def. They can hit us back with Y x 1.03 MO? What's wrong? They can punish us and its up to them to punish us. That's in no way acknowledging we suicided. Sure, for humans 30 dpa looks low, but undeads leave that amount too?
    Last edited by 13nesta13; 14-04-2014 at 05:00. Reason: locs
    PyroManiaCs Monarch #Pyromaniacs

Enthusiast
    Maximouse

3rd: When we came for you the 2nd time. Didnt you try to put up cows shortly before that would eventualy be used to harm us? Were you in a hostile then? Werent you in actual declare range? And didnt pyro have an aranged war with 5:22 to get those explored provs trained up safely under the cover of war?

A turd rolled in chocolate is still a turd.

I've been SN CR for last week now waiting for them loosers to quit hitting so i can smack them. Have any of us hit them yet? Should we wave CR with armies out? A turtling race/pers set up allows a kd to wave other kd's with armies out and all is ok?

Well lets define turtle, for me turtle is also a UD, -->you know just because with them army home i might only be able to double them.

It's funny how these scummy "fair play" alliance members true colors are showing this age. In my books RBL and CR are allies, just as much as AMA are allies with BB. We are friendly with BB and the option to war is there. RBL copied CR's crappy abusing strategy, do you honestly think Drixxx came up with that on his own lol.

Maybe Maximouse and AB can start selling chocolate turd balls to pay for the aid/deletion strategy next age :P

Enthusiast
    Ezzerland gets credit for the brains behind the full resetmageddon strat :P

Didn't notice this wave, how pumped is everyone?

Regular
    I won't need to turn the faucet on to wash up tomorrow morning. There are enough pyro tears in this thread to fill my bathtub.

Perhaps pyro would suck less if they quit hitting themselves. Quit hitting yourself! Quit hitting yourself!

Forum Fanatic
    Oh, I didn't realize there was some question over whether pyro was hostile when we waved them shortly oop.

Feb1YR0 Quaalude (pyro) captured 53 acres of land from Xysticus (a kd they don't claim to be hostile with).
    Feb2YR0 Ondansetron Hydrochloride (pyro) captured 42 acres of land from Xa Ligha (a different kd they don't claim to be hostile with).
    Feb2YR0 Fentanyl (pyro) captured 46 acres of land from thenewking (a third different kd they don't claim to be hostile with).
    Feb2YR0 Fentanyl (pyro) captured 18 acres of land from Dimensional Shambler (the same kd as one of the above).
    When you're making randoms, you aren't hostile. At least two of those provs had hit earlier into the hostiles on the same tick or the tick just before; they held the extra armies because they intended to hit outside the hostile for gains. That's not hostile.

I'm a little hesitant over RBL's wave here, I generally think 'they accepted a CF' as not meaning that the kd is immediately open to being waved. Would we have figured it was legit for pyro to wave into the war? I lean towards yes, always awkward to leave a button hanging.

e: topsy, RBL is substantially more pumped (+10% land / 25% NW) but has a terrible setup.

Veteran
    Their Attitude To Us Hostile
    Our Attitude To Them Hostile

Sorry CP3

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by 13nesta13 View Post
    We had fallen near to LOC HERE in range albeit still a bit larger.
    Hey Nesta, you know how you mocked someone you were talking down to for posting locs? And then you claimed you refused to post locs? Oh look. You posted the same loc, in that same post. GG.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Pete View Post
    RBL copied CR's crappy abusing strategy, do you honestly think Drixxx came up with that on his own lol.
    This strat was devised by 2 players. I was one of them. Last age I played for RBL. Guess what? The other player involved also plays for RBL (Memster). I invited CR to use the strat this age along with RBL, even though I am not playing with either kingdom this age. I've already explained half a dozen different flaws with Bishop actioning the strat, and I will not rehash them here. Take 5 minutes to enlighten yourself, and you MIGHT even be able to find out WHY they were reset. Here's a hint: Your theory in the last line wasn't the problem.
    Last edited by Ezzerland; 14-04-2014 at 03:56.

Enthusiast
    Routing for you guys Meeni :P

I'm 65% certain there will be some sort of Cf agreement. Hope I'm wrong and we see a good war!

Shove a couple of chocolate turd balls down Maxi's throat for me Meenie :D

Thread Information