Thread: Is it possible?

Is it possible?

Hello Lords and Ladies.

I am the Hand of the King (steward) for our newly formed kingdom. We are a great bunch of guys and have become pretty close as far as Utopia is concerned but being a new kingdom we have had to destroy the usual new age group of inactives, leaving us only 10 provinces. We have noticed that we are being targeted quite a bit more than normal being so small. It is also much more difficult to find a decent war target.

My question is, is it possible to merge with another smaller kingdom of relevant size in order to become a more formidable kingdom? If so what steps should we and the proposed kingdom take to join forces?

Forum Addict
    merging options are probably easier to find towards end of age, because one of the kingdoms simply can move on to the other's spot using all the free invites.. now lets say you will merge a 10 player kd with another 10 player kd, you will have to pay for like 7 invites assuming u used none of the free ones before.. id suggest lurking around for this age warring same situation kds, and search through randoms in your kd if you can find an appropriate recruit & fill in your remaining spots at the end age, either with merging or recruiting..

Talk to Bishop. They encourage n supported mergers n will give discounts.

Veteran
    I would be interested in talking to you about a potential merger. You don't have enough forum posts for PMs yet though.

Axingar, how can you be contacted? you got a mail or do you use IRC?

We are interested in a merger.

We are a small group (~10) semi-active retired players and total nubs.

Contact me on IRC if interested. Bishop is in the KD, merger is ez pz

I was also wondering about this. How does one go about requesting a mid-age merger? Does it require having enough invites to bring the other KD over or can/will they simply move one KD into another if there are enough players in both KDs?

Thread Information