Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Ghetto Story: Elf/Faery Mystic, and Halfer Rogue numbers

Regular
    Strato, were you Occult? hahaha. Was thinking that your style of writing and the "hopping around" was very like you.

Yes I joined Plaidovia in age 59, named after a certain bacteria I think you will remember ;)

We arent doing too well tbh, in Age 60 started off as 25 prov but lost very active players like Swag and Bowels who just disappeared, then lost Ninja and his gf who rage quit in 2nd war. Had 0-2 war win ratio, but picked up to 4/7 by EOA after losing to EWS in an epic 2 week war where once again inactives cost us (if you remember moldypots he was farmed the whole war). Got 1-2 good players joining, but many more failed ones. Mael left at EOA :(

This age only started with 21 provs, now left 20 after 2 left and 1 joined. Activity is not bad but not as good as Age 59. I always think we have a great core of active players but almost every war 1-2 will go MIA for at least 24 hours, and when fighting good kds it usually bodes poorly. Despite that, we often out-attack them still. I wish that wouldnt happen.. so more potential wasted.

If you want to come back, I'm sure a spot is always there for you :)

Enthusiast
    activity is the bane of utopia. Always some guy who goes MIA when a war starts with 600k+ gc and no army or some crap.

Needs to get out more
    @ madtyres. Yes, I remember. :-) - I'm trying to make a home in The Wishmasters.

It's not easy for me, but I think it'll be good in the long run.
    There are just odd and frustating things I note noobium points out that we experience in the lower tier. Communication is vital, just by virtue of how we conduct this game. Yet we send guys to targets without homework, aid or tactical support.

1-We always, almost everywhere, allow much needed killers to get shelled. We don't protect them from campers. We don't try to detour ops/sabotage.
    2-We almost never go after near UB while killers are stacked. So we guarantee their demise as war progresses.
    3-So many only chain or only max in some blob of blanket strategy. Few pay attention to timing and nw to see that the chain will reach it's destiny. There's an utter lack of instinct in many cores and monarchs that don't understand fluid target situations.

It bothers me that in the freedom of these type of kingdoms the players have every opportunity to show their stuff. Currently I did, but was smothered by a reader of these forums ;-) that's fair. My every move was countered and I'm in a wreck underneath the urinal. - I guess I wanted to go down as an example, but with wisdom we know these are only sparks. We can always try to light a fire, but we can only hope that it ignites.
    Last edited by StratOcastle; 27-04-2014 at 19:09.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Post Demon
    activity is the bane of utopia. Always some guy who goes MIA when a war starts with 600k+ gc and no army or some crap.
    Totally true. Have spent like 4 hours working out a perfect warring strategy with a KD that fed on us when they were bigger but were now same-sized. Got it all figured out but then some dude in my KD starts doing ops 12 hours before they were supposed to. And now in 5 hours time I haven't been able to get 1 of my attackers online (out of 14). I don't get it why people play this game if they can't even do a plunder/learn every day, or make a regular post on the forum.

Strato, how much do I have to pay you to become Monarch of my KD? You will have some work on your hands, but we have a nice core.

Needs to get out more
    No amount. I'm dedicated as non-monarch. It's nearly impossible for me to relate what I'm doing numerically. That's a huge leap I haven't been able to overcome as of yet and this game attracts the numerically minded.
    Thank you for your admission. I'm humbled.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Bukharistan View Post
    Totally true. Have spent like 4 hours working out a perfect warring strategy with a KD that fed on us when they were bigger but were now same-sized. Got it all figured out but then some dude in my KD starts doing ops 12 hours before they were supposed to. And now in 5 hours time I haven't been able to get 1 of my attackers online (out of 14). I don't get it why people play this game if they can't even do a plunder/learn every day, or make a regular post on the forum.

Strato, how much do I have to pay you to become Monarch of my KD? You will have some work on your hands, but we have a nice core.
    Yeah, it's really obnoxious when so-called warring kingdoms aren't willing to do what is necessary to prepare for and seek wars. Refusing to play half of the game is just stupid.

Stuff like accumulating science and getting adequate wpa is small stuff that goes a long way, especially science. It sucks to be sitting on 4x the sci of most of your kingdom and get learn raped for doing the competent thing.

Thread Information