Thread: old school player looking to get back into Utopia

old school player looking to get back into Utopia

Looking to get back into the game after 5+ years of taking off. I see the game has changed a lot and think i could bring a lot of old experience to this new game. Really looking for anything at this point- so reach out! Thanks guys!

Hi There, Lots of old players in our kd. I myself just returned after a 7 hour break. We are a 20 province warring kd with no in actives. Upoopu required, irc a bonus. 2 a day hits in war, and relaxed oow. Let me know.

Enthusiast
    Almost everyone in my KD is old school. We are filled with people returning after a long time along with a few friends that were brought in recently.
    Currently, we are 19 actives and are doing our best to war often (when KDs aren't running away from us -.- )

Our requirements are pretty lax but sufficient for war purposes. We use KD chat for communication since not everyone has made the switch to use IRC. Upoopu is used for intel purposes. Outside of war, I ask that you follow the KD guidelines and do enough to maintain your province in a good shape.
    For attackers, I ask that they be able to do min of 2 hits per day in war. For T/Ms, I ask that they check in often while war is going on as you never know when an attacker requires a particular spell or op to be done on the enemy for a breakthrough.

If you are interested in checking us out, you can find me in irc at #tog. If I'm not there when you log on, idle around a bit, I'll eventually log on.
    OR
    You could send me a pm as well :)
    Last edited by Shrinky; 26-04-2014 at 14:28. Reason: additional contact options

Really old school player here. I to am thinking of returning to the game. I stopped right after Mehul sold the domain. I am DragonRising of Phoenix Rising. I'd like to know if any of the old guys r still around also. Let me know if Kd is in need of a dwarf/thief/mage. If they still exhist. And yes the combo can b very effective if played right. :)

Come by #Settlers if you are ready to really DIVE in

Drop by my recruitement thread. Our KD name is Shadowlight! We have lots of old school players and have been dominating Utopia since Age 3!

Quote Originally Posted by Shrinky View Post
    Almost everyone in my KD is old school. We are filled with people returning after a long time along with a few friends that were brought in recently.
    Currently, we are 19 actives and are doing our best to war often (when KDs aren't running away from us -.- )

Our requirements are pretty lax but sufficient for war purposes. We use KD chat for communication since not everyone has made the switch to use IRC. Upoopu is used for intel purposes. Outside of war, I ask that you follow the KD guidelines and do enough to maintain your province in a good shape.
    For attackers, I ask that they be able to do min of 2 hits per day in war. For T/Ms, I ask that they check in often while war is going on as you never know when an attacker requires a particular spell or op to be done on the enemy for a breakthrough.

If you are interested in checking us out, you can find me in irc at #tog. If I'm not there when you log on, idle around a bit, I'll eventually log on.
    OR
    You could send me a pm as well :)
    +1!
    PEW PEW PEW!

Thread Information