Thread: Recruiting Beginner/Semi-Active KD

Recruiting Beginner/Semi-Active KD

Hi, I am goose and I would like to welcome new players wanting to learn more about utopia and more seasoned players looking to have fun in building a new KD based on good communication, teamwork and the elements that make Utopia fun. I've seen enough of the ghetto to know that it's unpredictable and often merciless toward new players and so I'd like to create an environment where other n00bs may gather and feel relevant. Having read this, other KD's may be salivating, but never mind them! We must unite the n00bs!

I've not been a monarch for long, ti's true, but I will be vigilant and open to suggestions. It feels like the right time to try to build something worth building and I understand how depressing it can and has been watching KD's fall apart in recent ages. So, I hope I've won some people over. Please PM me if you are interested. Thanks for reading.

PM me when you can. I like the sound of this, I can help with leadership and game experience/knowledge. Have experience at the top and bottom of charts, as well as roles from Grunt to Monarch.

Goose, you'll need to up your post count to 5 (i think) to receive PM's. Reply to this message and PM me when you see this. I may have someone for you.

Goose, I would be interested. I have down the mechanics and basic concepts but wouldn't mind being involved with a group that is active and can share some tutelage in the finer points of the game.

Thanks for the replies, its great to see some interest -- I'll PM asap.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    You have enough posts. Log out and log back in. Should be able to PM.

(Sorry about duplicate post in a Q/A thread) I've logged out/in twice but it still has the same message?

ahhhhh, no sooner had I posted that and I'm in =P Thanks Palem.

jbmel I think you have the same PM issue - I'll be happy to have you and I'll answer any questions you have. Any questions I can't answer we'll find out together, that is essentially what I'd like to have this KD be about. Anybody else that is interested feel free to PM =)

Thread Information