Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: A Tale Of Two Kingdoms (and two ages)

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixScorpion View Post
    Ever think that I did not want to lead a KD? I did so because Nick asked me as a favor, he specifically asked me to come back to lead his KD.

a) Havoc wasnt so much stolen from me as you guys used me to a majority of the hard and core things (ie meta strat, recruiting, overall organization/structure, etc) were done by me up until I got burned out and stepped back. The only thing I care about is you guys straight up lying about me because of personal differences and w/e from past. It is the same attitude you have now resorting to ad hominem attacks. You guys like to bully and mob to get your way.

b) Over the total lifespan of the KD you would be correct. But thats including after I left. During time we shared in KD Nick was not remotely comparable to me as to what he did and contributed to KD.

goodz you barely even know anyone. Most of the players who played when I even led KD's and dominated dont even play the game anymore. Go ask players like Sithlord, SoCal, cya, Sauron, Snow, Will, Excalibur, funky, BioGenesis, LucidEssence, Hogosha, ET Stoner, Peppie, Cheese, ChiaGiovanni, etc. Hell I could go all day. You have seen no evidence because you did not play, surprise surprise. goodz I led KD from when I joined until when I left KD.

Truth be told if I wanted to run a KD I could have. I got offered to lead every KD I have been in, even in my return to game, my only current problem is lack of desire to lead and time. I have stated that clearly to every KD I have been in, I rather advise and consult and let someone else run KD. The fact of the matter is, Was I offered to lead Havoc, Yes. Was I offfered to lead Rage, Yes. Was I offered to lead Pew2, Yes. I have logs to confirm all of this. I think that speaks for itself. What KD have you been offeredn to lead except one I created goodz?

i bother because I am kind of sick of the rumors and BS going on about me. Enough is enough. If I have to call people on their BS I will. I also give any and all credit to any success Havoc has had since I left to Zauper. Rest are worth about as much as the lint in my pocket.
    you didn't assist with any start, you only played for like 6-8 weeks.

You brought in like 10 players and they were all gone really fast. Most of them weren't good. You yourself said earlier recruiting isn't important, but clearly nick did do most of the recruiting. Just accept that you were in no way involved in the KD and I'll happily move on.
    My life is better then yours.

ummmm, to be fair, none of it is cheating. deal breaking, gang banging, etc etc

none of that is cheating. I would not call it fair, but its not cheating.

Post Fiend
    But yet u complain about bounces.

gg!

double post
    Last edited by PhoenixScorpion; 08-05-2014 at 14:54.
    Confutatis maledictis, flammis acribus addictis, voca me cum benedictis.

PEW OR DIE

Idol to the Utopian Masses - 6 Time Crown King - Debauched Playboy - Leader of the Utopian Free World

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Farming isn't cheating. He out ****played the server, a win is a win.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiskinator View Post
    Seems like you were busy while I was gone.
    Howso LOL. Long time no see ;)

Quote Originally Posted by goodz View Post
    you didn't assist with any start, you only played for like 6-8 weeks.

You brought in like 10 players and they were all gone really fast. Most of them weren't good. You yourself said earlier recruiting isn't important, but clearly nick did do most of the recruiting. Just accept that you were in no way involved in the KD and I'll happily move on.
    goodz it is documented fact. Spin doesn't work here. You do not know how long I played obviously or even the timeline which has been proven already. Lets agree to disagree. Keep up the bad work.

PEW OR DIE

Idol to the Utopian Masses - 6 Time Crown King - Debauched Playboy - Leader of the Utopian Free World

my little thread is all grown up.

thanks to all who made it possible.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

#tactics

I'll McGovern you up, son. Wait, you know who McGovern was, right?

Quote Originally Posted by John Snowstorm View Post

my little thread is all grown up.

thanks to all who made it possible.
    We luv you JSS. You are a gentleman and a scholar.

PEW OR DIE

Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    ummmm, to be fair, none of it is cheating. deal breaking, gang banging, etc etc

none of that is cheating. I would not call it fair, but its not cheating.
    Just in case you missed it but both Rage and Havoc got caught cheating at the start of this age and both were part of the so called Fair Play Alliance so yes to be fair they did cheat.
    But I agree, neither dealbreaking or gangbanging is cheating so Rage & Havoc did far worse in terms of "Fair Play" than anything they accused of doing AMA because at least in my book breaking the actual rules is much worse than gb's dealbreaks etc no matter how far you take it.
    Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day, Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Forum Fanatic
    So whats the to;dr version of this thread?

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    RBL refused to extend with AMA last age, so this age AMA refused to extend with RBL. RBL reset.

The Jerks.

Quote Originally Posted by Real Bad Level
    It is a far, far better thing that I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest that I go to than I have ever known.
    Liberty, equality, fraternity, or death; ? the last, much the easiest to bestow.

Mods can lock thread. It's perfect as it is.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

#tactics

I'll McGovern you up, son. Wait, you know who McGovern was, right?

Quote Originally Posted by John Snowstorm View Post
    Liberty, equality, fraternity, or death; ? the last, much the easiest to bestow.

Mods can lock thread. It's perfect as it is.
    Sorry but you're wrong.
    Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day, Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    JSS is sad and we all tried to cheer him with spam
    My life is better then yours.

Thread Information