We are currently a Ghetto Kingdom that is looking to come up in the world of Utopia by adding some ACTIVE players that are interested in being TEAM MEMBERS.
The Kingdom is very laid back, as far as rules go. We require that you are Active(log in once/RL day), have a decent Defense to cover the number of Acres you have(between 6 or 7 DefSpecs minimum per acre), make 2 hits per RL day in War, if you are an attacker, and not attack other Kingdom Members, unless ordered to for Inactivity.
We currently have only 12 Kingdom Members, so there is plenty of room to grow. We need both Attackers and T/M's. I prefer Attackers(Undead or Orc) at the moment, but if you are active it doesn't really matter to me. Really the main requirement is that you be a TEAM PLAYER and CO-OPERATE with the MAJORITY of the Kingdom.
Contact me through a PM here and I will get an Invite sent out to you as soon as possible.
I will check my messages at least twice per RL day, so I should contact you fairly quickly.
Thank you for your interest and taking the time to read this post. I hope to hear from you soon.