Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: BB vs PewPew

BB vs PewPew

A notice is given via kd name (BB to Pew^2)

Does Pew have a chance?

I've been looking at both KDs and BB is way more prepared for this.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Forum Fanatic
    No.

Needs to get out more
    QF, Mystic aura, ambush with free build vs orcs. It could be interesting. I know Pew mentioned having some regulars taking a break this age.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Forum Fanatic
    if you know what you're doing, ambush isn't half the problem nubs think it is.

Not quite the time for this one yet, but keep this thread for later in the age I'd guess.

BB was not aware we were already in notice with another top 5 KD. Due to a clause in our deal neither of us can notice if the other KD is already in notice/hostile/war etc with another top 5 KD, RBL, or CR. We approached BB yesterday to let them know we would be busy elsewhere and offered to extend so they could keep pumping in peace instead of prepping as we consider ourselves to be on good terms with them. It seemed like the courteous thing to do considering the drama of the past few ages with KDs running off into arranged wars 1 hour before notices expire.

After speaking to BB today they said they've done nothing wrong so we can assume the notice is retracted.

Nothing fun to see here (yet), move along.

Post Fiend
    Pewpew noticed pyros which are 65% of their size in land and 63% of their NW.

This is purely lolworthy.
    Currently semi retired / ghetto fabulous / Genesis fanatic
    Formerly of: Darwins Dark Legions, Freestyle KLA, Equilibrium, Mercy, Havoc, Sanctuary, Hall of Heroes, Pyromaniacs

Needs to get out more
    Bump! Just kidding*

Agreed on ambush noobium. I adopted an Orc Cleric once and it actually played more archetypically than my Undead Clerics for gap strategies. I welcomed most ambushes from the top because my credits were closer to acres taken. At the same time this forced those attackers to be fat. Some of those were dwarves. At that time I hadn't put together the idea of hitting dwarf prior to builds coming in, but that must've been what I was doing.
    If Pew waved in an elliptical and ambushed at variable intervals I could see some traction.

- all academic. I respect the decision by Pew to navigate an intelligent path. -
    It's those humans Procy. They are the bedbugs of utopian races! Good luck whatever comes your way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Procy View Post

This is purely lolworthy.
    That's ridiculous... neither kingdom can even declare war on the other..
    I understand there are not many targets in the top.. but i don't think waving someone almost half your size is a legitimate excuse to avoid hostile from a kingdom that is your size.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Procy View Post
    Anri handing farmout crown to Pyro.

Sir Postalot
    picking on pyros worked out well for havoc, either way I should logon and do diploms sometimes. It seems like there can't even be a notice being given this day and age without someone dealbreaking, running or crying afoul. What's the last top notice that actually resulted in no drama? Fairly sure it was BB vs Fratzia in age 59. Before that you have to go back to age 55 and Pulse/trollfag merger and before that BIO in age 53. Seriously, go back through the hall of honors. I'm not just picking fights I was involved in, I can't find any. I literally cannot find or remember one fight between top 3 kingdoms that didn't involve controversy. Its either drama or its abs finishing 1,2,3,4 for the past 3 years. (in which there were no abs intra-fights, therefore no such notices)

In short, everyone playing this game but me is unreasonable. You can argue Havoc didn't bring the drama most of their fights.

You're allowed to lose, I've done it plenty.
    Last edited by flogger; 03-05-2014 at 04:08.

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by fawk View Post
    That's ridiculous... neither kingdom can even declare war on the other..
    I understand there are not many targets in the top.. but i don't think waving someone almost half your size is a legitimate excuse to avoid hostile from a kingdom that is your size.
    Pyro has about the same chance to win against pewpew as pewpew does against BB. (That chance is 0)

Enthusiast
    Does it really matter what size pyro is towards pew2? If the deal was any top 5 KD or CR (we feel so special to be mentioned explicitly), and there was allready a notice between pew2 and pyro, then bb has no choice but to retract their notice and sit back. Unless they want to dealbreak.
    I asume both KD's (pew2 and bb) agreed to this clause in the deal earlier, so no matter the current actual numbers, a deal is still a deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    Pyro has about the same chance to win against pewpew as pewpew does against BB. (That chance is 0)
    So why aren't acres for CF deals going on? If you can't win and don't want to try to fight you have to pay the tax man those are the CR rules.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Veteran
    Pretty sure that trying to run doesn't improve your chances in court on judgement day :)

Quote Originally Posted by Meeni View Post
    Pretty sure that trying to run doesn't improve your chances in court on judgement day :)
    maybe pyro likes them!
    My life is better then yours.

Thread Information