Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Undead Rogue

Undead Rogue is a bad combo. I understand that people are tempted to pick a personality that eliminates a racial penalty but you're much better off picking a personality that augments your race's advantages.
    For UD (in a war kingdom) I'd rank the personalities in this order:
    1. Warrior
    2. Tactician
    3. Cleric
    4. Merchant
    5. Sage
    6. War Hero
    7. Mystic
    8. Rogue
    This is my province. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
    My province is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
    My province, without me, is useless. Without my province, I am useless.
    I must attack hard with my province. I must attack harder than my enemy who is trying to pk me. I must pk him before he pk's me. I will...

Killing off a new player for picking a bad combo is not very smart. Better have the player ride out the age and help him pick a better combo for the next age. (Paying a few credits for a reset is also an option.)

If you're active and willing to learn and follow instructions, we might a spot for you. (it's not my call to make though)
    This is my province. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
    My province is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
    My province, without me, is useless. Without my province, I am useless.
    I must attack hard with my province. I must attack harder than my enemy who is trying to pk me. I must pk him before he pk's me. I will...

Forum Fanatic
    i'd rate undead rogue above mystic and possibly WH, and sage possibly above merchant (and that's a very big possibly)... but i'm going off on a tangent.

in general though, undead/rogue isn't viable, and the kingdoms that could make it effective at all have far better options. i guess it's okay if you have to follow some silly dictate to run all undeads, but why on earth would you want that?

Quote Originally Posted by Landro View Post
    Killing off a new player for picking a bad combo is not very smart. Better have the player ride out the age and help him pick a better combo for the next age. (Paying a few credits for a reset is also an option.)

If you're active and willing to learn and follow instructions, we might a spot for you. (it's not my call to make though)
    So true!

Quote Originally Posted by noobium View Post
    i'd rate undead rogue above mystic and possibly WH, and sage possibly above merchant (and that's a very big possibly)... but i'm going off on a tangent.

in general though, undead/rogue isn't viable, and the kingdoms that could make it effective at all have far better options. i guess it's okay if you have to follow some silly dictate to run all undeads, but why on earth would you want that?

I would also drop merch down a few pegs and rogue up some from the list. That being said im not in the same boat as most ppl on warrior being #1, especially with the quantity of turtles around atm. Turtles that maintain plenty of tpa...

tact
    warr
    rogue
    sage
    cleric
    merch

other 2 are not even worth a mention. Merch to me has so little value on undead cause you lack the basic functionality to even kidnap occasionally to maintain some form of econ.
    Last edited by crease; 09-05-2014 at 18:35.
    - zilyana -
    - Future Owner of the coveted Nubhat -
    - Screw-Up Extroadinaire -

Forum Fanatic
    turtles are pretty frustrating when they work right, but i think warrior is better situated than tactician to handle them. sometimes have to suck it up and hold armies, which is hard for ghetto players to understand since they've been raised with the opposite mentality for so long.

tactician is a lot more balanced, but CS and attack speed can be negated quite easily...

Forum Fanatic
    they would be good with the den bonus

The Jerks.

Thread Information