Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Undead Rogue

Undead Rogue

Is this a stupid combo, because I think the monarch of the kingdom I just ended up in ordered to kill me because I chose undead rogue?

Its a reasonable combo. Fixes undeads biggest weakness.
    - zilyana -
    - Future Owner of the coveted Nubhat -
    - Screw-Up Extroadinaire -

But generally undead are chosen as attackers with an attacker personality. That way instead of fixing their weakness, you strengthen their strong points (offense).
    PEW PEW PEW!

Needs to get out more
    25th Undead - rogue: Buell Cyclone

In the Virtual Kingdom, Undead Rogue is KING!!! - personality that meshes with kingdom is synergy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Forum Fanatic
    it's very difficult to utilize, and shouldn't be picked by solo provinces.

Needs to get out more
    True. It's really just giving your undead a little independence to cure shelling via theft and kidnap vs fat attackers. Vermin isn't a very good spell unless your stacking theft and maybe gold dragon to force starvation on a predominantly living enema kingdoms.

Loading up on thieves is a good way to stack soldiers for times when you have credits but no peasants to train. Obviously they'll serve in utility as thieves and are insulated from the common shelling blanket. Heck you might even force a bounce if you time your release when an enemy grabs an som. Stack with town watch, heat and serve.
    Last edited by StratOcastle; 08-05-2014 at 19:57.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

The monarch is faery rogue. I'm in #:#. I don't care anymore. You can kill of my province. You'll probably find it. The sooner I'm dead, the sooner I can start anew.
    (deleted the locs, I knew it was not allowed, just didn't care anymore when I wrote this. Honestly, in all my time playing Utopia I've never been in such a nub kingdom)
    Last edited by theScout; 08-05-2014 at 20:48.

Postaholic
    That post makes poeps want to recruit you
    War Monkeys War Monger - Contact me if interested in a beating.

Rather than whining, getting pissy and getting on my radar why don't you just .....

Forum Fanatic
    in b4 palem... don't post locs... like ever.

you really shouldn't be picking ud/rogue as a random province. a lot of ghetto monarchs shouldn't be too picky imo and work with what they're given... at the same time so many nubs just pick whatever without any thought to wider strategy, and start complaining when someone picks apart their race/personality preference. that's really ghetto dwelling stuff... but with 20 province ghettos, it's more important to get the fundamental organization down before worrying about optimal race/personality picks anyway. *shrug*

you're probably getting killed for your attitude rather than race/personality picks. doesn't matter how well you run your province or whether it's good or bad, if it can't work with your kingdom then it's worthless.

You should help out, be a team player, and do what the kingdom needs you to do; and you should trust that the monarch knows about how to do this.

Maybe you should check my join date for this forum. I'm really not a nub. Also not getting killed for my attitude. I can tell you this with 100% certainty. I joined them on May 21st, defecting from a kingdom that was in an out-of-war conflict with a kingdom double their networth (4million vs 2million). May 21st (same hour i defected) the monarch of the new kd ordered to kill me with only one comment: "kill of the undead rogue lol".. Nothing in the kingdom rules explained why he ordered that kill, so the only thing I can think of is that he did it because I was an undead rogue.

@khronosschoty: they didn't even give me a chance to be part of the kingdom.
    Last edited by theScout; 08-05-2014 at 20:49.

Quote Originally Posted by theScout View Post
    Maybe you should check my join date for this forum. I'm really not a nub
    Join dates do not prove anything, if you base what you think about me, on join the date my account has, then you will have a bad idea.

Quote Originally Posted by theScout View Post
    khronosschoty: they didn't even give me a chance to be part of the kingdom.
    @theScout you joined, was active, and they just pk you, no words no anything?
    Last edited by khronosschoty; 08-05-2014 at 20:52.

I joined May 21st, because I had to take the train back home I didn't say anything. May 21st the monarch ordered to kill me. I log back in and I find my province razed to half its size.

Needs to get out more
    No need to discourage. There are plenty of kingdoms you can experiment with builds. I've made a carrier out of it.

Right now I'm in a bad experiment only because it's not as exciting as some of the others. Still I reviewed the kingdom personality and races before making my decision. The build is a success since it does what I expected it would.

Elf cleric was my favorite because I had both the build I wanted and a kingdom that utilized my strengths and recognized my weaknesses. Undead rogue is still 2 attacks a day, follow orders and update your intel. Lots of negatude will follow if you display it yourself.

~ My advice is to humbly travel and help kingdoms in need. only leave on a positive note and if you're up to it, leave recruit credits wherever you go. This is what I did and have met many good people through the game. Secure your fun. ~
    ________
    Weed bowls

Forum Fanatic
    well you can't help that some kingdoms are hostile to newcomers that don't fit their plans. no need to get overly bitter about it.

still, undead/rogue is really difficult to use

Thread Information