Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 3D to RBL

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    They would just wave Pyro? Seems easy enough...
    And first get into conflict with pew2 before you could notice. Notice couldn't be given during hostile. Then after that ended we would've noticed pyro when we finished up hostile with pew2, before Havoc could've noticed us, et voil?! We'd have been in conflict with Pyro before Havoc could've done anything about it without renegotiating our deal with Pyro.

Life can be so simple sometimes!
    Proudly played in: Mystic Aura, FREE, Fellatio/Vae Victis, Nexus, Seasons, Dreams, Polar Bears/AMA
    Crowned with Seasons in age 37 (honor), 39 (nw/land) and 41 (nw/land)
    Crowned with Dreams in age 50 (KD nw/land)
    Crowned with AMA in age 59 (KD nw)
    Crowned with Expendables in age 65 (KD nw/land)
    Crowned with Cellos Republic in age 66 (KD nw/land)
    Now playing in: Canadian Rebellion (not to be confused with Cromulent Republic or Cellos Republic, obviously)

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    They would just wave Pyro? Seems easy enough...
    This age Maximouse FORCE pyro for provide fake hostile for 1-2 days for dodge BB. After got all acres he can he gave in return 2 week CF.
    Its not hard to have hostile for dodge how he did and after it start war with Pyro. Don't know why Maximouse pretend to be more n00b from how much he is and ask silly questions :)
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by American Badass View Post
    But on tick change if AMA hit pyro 4x and CR hit AMA 4x within space of 1minute they create double hostile. I learn this age never get cf that end same tick. Make one shorter and then there can be no clear double hostile if someone wave into a clear hostile 2 tick later!

EG, AMA notice us = 48h
    which mean pew cf = 46h

This means we have 2 ticks to create hostile and if AMA hit into it, it is clear they are double us as we been exchanging hits for 2 tick already and it is clear active hostile!
    How explained you this kind deal (CF till yr 7+72h notice but if notice from ama/bb its 46h notice) is not legit. Its set farm out deal if you get notice but same time you benefit from long time CF with Pew Pew. Next time choice one from both and you wont have problems with it.
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    How explained you this kind deal (CF till yr 7+72h notice but if notice from ama/bb its 46h notice) is not legit. Its set farm out deal if you get notice but same time you benefit from long time CF with Pew Pew. Next time choice one from both and you wont have problems with it.
    In future we can say Y12+48h but then choose to change it if we want

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by American Badass View Post
    In future we can say Y12+48h but then choose to change it if we want
    Its don't really matter for me because in future you wont get any different from blank CF from us. You dont know how to value good will and you wont get it more.
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Cello View Post
    And first get into conflict with pew2 before you could notice. Notice couldn't be given during hostile. Then after that ended we would've noticed pyro when we finished up hostile with pew2, before Havoc could've noticed us, et voil?! We'd have been in conflict with Pyro before Havoc could've done anything about it without renegotiating our deal with Pyro.

Life can be so simple sometimes!
    We didn't have a 'no notice into notice' clause, afaik :p. We also could have just sent you notice every tick and whatever the first tick you weren't hostile was, tada.

Poison pill deals are kinda silly (re: the rbl/pew2 deal), but it was your kdmate who made the first one I heard of, elit ;p They could have just agreed to a deal with 46h notice and agreed to not notice eachother until yr7 unless one of BB/AMA noticed either of them, and the deal would have been legit by your eyes? There's no practical difference between the two, it's purely semantics :p..

Stupid semantic bull**** (and cf deals) is most of why playing in the top isn't interesting these days.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zauper View Post
    Poison pill deals are kinda silly (re: the rbl/pew2 deal), but it was your kdmate who made the first one I heard of, elit ;p They could have just agreed to a deal with 46h notice and agreed to not notice eachother until yr7 unless one of BB/AMA noticed either of them, and the deal would have been legit by your eyes? There's no practical difference between the two, it's purely semantics :p..
    I gave time RBL for war us not for pull ****s. I talked with Tox and he agree he wont go in aranged wars like it, but after he gone for few days Ryan try to set BS. Not like this will have changed much. If they have wared in real after war end BB will have much better chances over Pew Pew. So Tox prove to be smarter and make good decision. Now he have his good relation with AMA (i think its same with BB) and RBL complete killed his relation.
    I im sure you know how important is good relation with AMA :P
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Enthusiast
    Sorry we dont know Elit. But I am sure your going to try and explain it, so shoot:).

Btw, are you now saying which CF deals are legit and which ones are not? They made a legit deal that you dont like. That doesnt make the deal invalid though. Just something that you dont like.
    Kinda like how we didnt want to extend last age. That didnt benevid you, but nobody forced you to dealbreak over it. Recognise the patern here?

In case you missed it the patern is very simple. Anything that doesnt benevid Elit it deemed lame and dirty. Anything that benevids Elit is deemed okay and fair and honorable play.
    Its a nice idea of dealing with reality but it kinda backfires when you do the same things this age that you deemed lame and dirty last age.

And Elit, you might want to get info on the full deal we made with pyro before you post about it:). Also, when we waved pyro they were the same acres as us. Something that has been established for some time now.
    How big was Pew2 compared to you last age when this was going on? Nowhere near your size. You would have had to do more then just raze buildings to even get in NW range to gain anything on them when you decided to dealbreak us.

Are you now saying it would be fine to wave any KD no matter the size diff as long as you create a hostile? But you told rbl they werent even alowed to war somebody that was actualy in range?

In case you missed it the patern is very simple. Anything that doesnt benevid Elit it deemed lame and dirty. Anything that benevids Elit is deemed okay and fair and honorable play.
    Its a nice idea of dealing with reality but it kinda backfires when you do the same things this age that you deemed lame and dirty last age.
    But thats the pattern for every kd, like when you did cheated. Went full denial it wasnt cheating just other people being stupid and didnt know the explore forumla..

People will always try to pull off things that are grey and would benefit them those that claim otherwise are just liars.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximouse View Post
    Sorry we dont know Elit. But I am sure your going to try and explain it, so shoot:).
    Here is many kingdoms being bigger from you this age and we didn't ever hit you :P Same going for RBL because they get advices from you :P
    From other side kingdoms get advices from me are bigger from you both :P
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Enthusiast
    Might wanna check the charts again:). And sorry, but rbl's actions are their own. Not mine. I was asked for input and provided it. Thats it. I dont control their KD. What they do is their choice.

The rest of your sentence can be used with last age charts aswell. Where were you yr4? yr6? Werent there several KD's bigger then you? I dont claim that was CR's accomplishment. Hell we had a CF till yr9 with you remember. Perhaps consider the possibility that you managed to grow because of that CF with us...;)

You chose to start with different goals last age, we chose to do so this age. Either KD not beeing on top of the charts isnt due to the other KD's actions in either age. Stop dreaming and thinking you control everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    I gave time RBL for war us not for pull ****s. I talked with Tox and he agree he wont go in aranged wars like it, but after he gone for few days Ryan try to set BS. Not like this will have changed much. If they have wared in real after war end BB will have much better chances over Pew Pew. So Tox prove to be smarter and make good decision. Now he have his good relation with AMA (i think its same with BB) and RBL complete killed his relation.
    I im sure you know how important is good relation with AMA :P
    do we get cookies? tox doesnt give us cookies elit. so maybe a show of good will you give us cookies after we give you lands?
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximouse View Post
    Age 58 - Havoc did not have good relations with AMA, was farmed by AMA in war and ended outside of T20
    Age 59 - Havoc had CF from AMA but had to fight BB. Havoc ended #7, AMA/BB ended #2/3.
    Age61 - Havoc had no CF from AMA and BB and is infinitely smaller than both kds as well as all kds part of Fair Play alliance last age are smaller and were owned in conflict.

Age 60 - havoc had cf from ama pre-age, vultured BB early age and won.

The only time you did good was in age 60 where you had a cf from us and used size/prep against BB.

This is a sample size of 4 ages and 3/4 of those ages you did not finish T5, 4 ages amounts to ~1 year+ so what does that tell you.

All last age proved was that the fair play kingdoms suck 1v1 and can only win when they GB someone, when it comes to competing vs kds like bb and ama 1v1 they just can't hack it.

Enthusiast
    I think last age proved that it was ama who was scared to fight CR 1 on 1. If they werent they had no reason to dealbreak. They dealbroke and as a direct result of that you should conclude they were scared to fight 1 on 1.

Last age AMA showed that while CF'ing the 2 best KD's in the game besides themselves they could take on everybody else. And that once AMA was put in a tough spot, they would rather dealbreak then fight an uphill battle.
    This age showed, that while in superior position AMA is able to powerplay and push their will on the KD's smaller then them.
    This age also showed that there are other options besides dealbreak when your pushed into a corner. And even though I dont like intra razing, it sure beats dealbreaking as an option.

Enthusiast
    And correct me if I am wrong, but isnt CR currently about 80% of ama's size? Even though AMA hasnt had 1 serious conflict all age. Where was AMA jan yr7 last age compared to CR? And keep in mind you had more CF's last age then we got this age.

You talk a lot, but AMA has only proven these last 2 ages since I came back that they are beeing dealbreakers when pushed into a corner and cry a lot about how unfair the game was last age even though they had CF's with the 2 strongest KD's besides themselves.

We are doing exactly what AMA was doing last age, but without CF's with the 2 strongest KD's besides ourselves. And we are in 3rd place just like AMA was last age before dealbreaking.

Thread Information