Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: 3D to RBL

Quote Originally Posted by crease View Post
    Everybody wants to see the fallout from AMA/BB war.
    Since when did any alliance ever set up fights like that?
    Abs never did nor did any other alliance when 2 of their kingdoms had #1 & #2 so I doubt that fight will ever happen.
    Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day, Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Post Fiend
    70% draft with 60 millions vs 90% draft with 1 billions and 3 big cows..

Whoever think RBA has a chance need to quit whatever they are smoking.
    In Anri, We trust
    This game aint the same without Baka

[22:38] <Hellrazor> wow
    [22:38] <Hellrazor> now i hitted u
    [22:38] <Hellrazor> cuase u bounced me

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by LCP View Post

RBL vs AMA had much more chances from last age AMA vs RBL. War was total unclear if you play it well.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Forum Addict
    lol @ "1 billions"

Quote Originally Posted by LCP View Post

06:53:25 <JohnSnowstorm> they got pretty decently pumped
    06:53:32 <JohnSnowstorm> it wont be too bad for them
    06:53:37 <Elit> yes
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

#tactics

I'll McGovern you up, son. Wait, you know who McGovern was, right?

Forum Fanatic
    Last edited by American Badass; 08-05-2014 at 20:41.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    Look like after we gave RBL 7 days extra for prepare war us + 48h notice they decide to be copy cat from Pew Pew and intra kd raze from war us. So im give 3D now!

Defect Delete or Die
    Hows that supposed to be fun for RBL?

Why force people into conflicts, just offer them a CF in exchange for some acres.

I like to post
    Thanks for explain American Badass but only way for you to learn is war better KDs and you was max pumped/ready for it. Intra kd razing was coward move and how i told you in irc: lets see if you going to disband before EOA.
    If you think we will let you play peaceful we wont. Look over topic. You have 3D options now.
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Enthusiast
    Thanks for explain American Badass but only way for you to learn is war better KDs and you was max pumped/ready for it. Intra kd razing was coward move and how i told you in irc: lets see if you going to disband before EOA.
    If you think we will let you play peaceful we wont. Look over topic. You have 3D options now.
    Hows that supposed to be fun for RBL?

Why force people into conflicts they cant win, just offer them a CF in exchange for some acres.

Forum Fanatic
    This attitude really is why kingdoms will disband. It is obvious BB/AMA/CR are better than the rest and you wouldn't leave us alone in the age in peace to get wars! BAD ELIT! :P

Needs to get out more
    Shrewd leading AB. I can appreciate your decision making process despite the bad weather.

Flawless work AMA.

Reminds me of the Kung Fu movie where the warriors fought the battle in their minds before drawing swords. Jet Li, probably based on some literature I'm unaware.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post

Reminds me of the Kung Fu movie where the warriors fought the battle in their minds before drawing swords. Jet Li, probably based on some literature I'm unaware.
    So true :)

― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Regular
    AMA didnt do much wrong, they approached us the right way, denying you aren't allied to BB is however a lie, as you played BB-Pew-AMA-RBL Cf's
    to force BB-pew and AMA-RBL, that wasn't a problem for us as we had another plan which got canceled due a what I believe backdoor deal between one not mentioned person and 1 KD involved in these 4. If that deal didn't got canceled who could have prepped a different way to indeed stand a chance versus you pumped core and create the gap needed to CQ your banks. Instead we were left pants down full trained and in war build to war at hostile date. We had to bleed econ for 36 hours till notice with AMA expired and although I had choose to min time war and minimize damage our KD vote decided else.
    Don't go shout on the forum for 3D cause you know them well the position the three of you pushed us in, instead be a man (unlike us- what you are saying) and war BB for the crown..
    Does it hurt to your stomach? Then don't complain...

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by ReinS View Post
    Don't go shout on the forum for 3D cause you know them well the position the three of you pushed us in, instead be a man (unlike us- what you are saying) and war BB for the crown..
    You need proper punish for this BS so in future other KDs wont make it. Basically you loss from intra KD razes much more land from how much you can loss from war us. Its kind chart shape for us if we cant take land so what left is make sure your age is over and you disband.
    I didn't gave you 7 days for prepare war us for get this in return. I can understand if we vulture you oow and you had no other option but we got total easy and peaceful on you. Was much better if acres you intra kd razed trade for EOA cf with us.
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Regular
    Like I said, if we prepped those 7 days to war you, we would have.. its just we prepped for someone else who backed out of an agreed deal, not only was he the only one in his KD choosing to break that deal, he didnt achieve anything with it but these intra razes in KDs, I got logs people protesting against his decision but he threatened to leave the KD if things didn't go his way
    Does it hurt to your stomach? Then don't complain...

Thread Information